So did you test out the Z Uktra when you were in PC world?
    02-12-2014 03:15 PM
    BP, I'm still debating about getting that purple Z Ultra...how is Z1 life so far?
    The Z1 battery life can get me through a day and a half, I can make it more as well if I wanted too.

I tried it on it own without stamina and can get me through a day pushing a day and a half. With stamina I could definitely go day and more than half, I could make it more by disabling certain features, background task and apps.
    02-12-2014 03:16 PM
    The Z1 battery life can get me through a day and a half, I can make it more as well if I wanted too.

I tried it on it own without stamina and can get me through a day pushing a day and a half. With stamina I could definitely go day and more than half, I could make it more by disabling certain features, background task and apps.
    Ok. So is it as good as you thought t would be?
    02-12-2014 03:18 PM
    So did you test out the Z Uktra when you were in PC world?
    I held the Z1 Ultra in my hand couldn't try it out since it was a static image of the home screen however I would love it as a small tablet device to go inbetween my Z1 and Surface 2.

It felt comfortable to hold was surprising light and was very good build however the speaker grill look very small.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-12-2014 03:20 PM
    Ok. So is it as good as you thought t would be?
    Better my 920 could only last 6 - 7 hours when I was at work and couldnt pick up the wireless connection and when it did couldnt going on the internet or through apps.

Where as the z1 picked up the wireless and work straight away no issues and last the full day until I went to sleep and charge it up so it excellent the 3000mAh battery great and the Snapdragon 800 SoC are an excellent combo for saving power.

I don't have to worry about my Z1 losing all it battery life at work or out and about where as the 920 I always had to check and make sure it didn't get to low to get me through the day since I use the wireless and apps alot.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-12-2014 03:24 PM
    Question ....do you all have a good topic I can research ๐Ÿ˜Š/
    02-12-2014 03:26 PM
    well when I used to get chips I used to roam with the packet in the whole college :P so that people won't go hungry
    that's nice of you ๐Ÿ˜Š so it means that's evil of you ๐Ÿ˜œ
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-12-2014 03:28 PM
    I killed her Mwahahhahahammm
    ๐Ÿ˜ญ noooo my ebil friend is gone
    02-12-2014 03:28 PM
    I bet Mia has good topics that I might find interesting โ•
    02-12-2014 03:29 PM
    I held the Z1 Ultra in my hand couldn't try it out since it was a static image of the home screen however I would love it as a small tablet device to go inbetween my Z1 and Surface 2.

It felt comfortable to hold was surprising light and was very good build however the speaker grill look very small.
    See, that's what I'm looking at it as. A nice go between my 8X/920 and my T100. My question is determining whether in going to use it often enough. There are some times when I go by the GF or take a short trio I don't want to lug the T100 because I need to do some reading, light gaming buy don't want to kill my phones battery. I'm still deciding though. If I get it, its either in purple or black.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    02-12-2014 03:30 PM
    well what else do you expect in engineering :P
    I expect stuff like building buildings and legos and stuff like that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Question ....do you all have a good topic I can research ๐Ÿ˜Š/
    What kind of research?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    Question ....do you all have a good topic I can research ๏˜Š/
    Networking Fundamentals. :P

Or DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, 802 standards such as 802.11 etc there all good to learn.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    02-12-2014 03:31 PM
    I was thinking about doing a research project on fanboyism but I'm open to ideas ๐Ÿ˜Š
    02-12-2014 03:34 PM
    What kind of research?
    That's what I was wondering.
    02-12-2014 03:34 PM
    What kind of research?
    anything to be honest it has to be specific enough to get 10 pages out of it
    02-12-2014 03:35 PM
    I was thinking about doing a research project on fanboyism but I'm open to ideas
    What class is it for?
    I'll check back in a bit after I get out of 2g area
    I didn't get a chance to finish my thing about Android on WP....
    02-12-2014 03:36 PM
    What class is it for?
    crime/ sociology both the same class
    02-12-2014 03:36 PM
    Single or double spaced? I have a few ideas.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-12-2014 03:39 PM
    See, that's what I'm looking at it as. A nice go between my 8X/920 and my T100. My question is determining whether in going to use it often enough. There are some times when I go by the GF or take a short trio I don't want to lug the T100 because I need to do some reading, light gaming buy don't want to kill my phones battery. I'm still deciding though. If I get it, its either in purple or black.
    The Z1 Ultra will fit that scenario perfectly it will be like my Z1 in battery life.

I was thinking that as well with my Surface 2 it a bit big taking to certain places whereas the Z1 Ultra is small and light which makes it easier to carry around and be similar to my Z1 in battery life win win.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-12-2014 03:39 PM
    You can get 100+ pages with Networking Fundamentals, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, 802 standards such as 802.11 etc.
    02-12-2014 03:42 PM
    I've decided that if MS does allow Android apps on WP without developer mods to make it like a WP app I am so out of the MS ecosystem.

I've decided that I will sell my WPs, my two laptops and I won't renew my Office365 when it's up for renewal. I'll go straight for Apple. This is coming from a person who's used MS products for over 20 years. I've only use one Apple my whole entire life at that was one class.

My reason? Simple. If MS can't have confidence in their products why should I? WP will die quickly if they allow Android on it. It simply won't be worth the effort of getting a WP. I simply won't buy one and I don't think anyone else will. Along with WP dying I see their cross platform dream going with it. MS will simply become a enterprise solution and even that could be on shaky ground.

At this stage I'm willing to go with the idea it's rumour. An idea. However, I think they'll disappoint many users if they do.
    sahib lopez, MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    02-12-2014 03:42 PM
    Yay, BIGPADDY is here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    02-12-2014 03:43 PM
144,455 ... 13431344134513461347 ...