WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm just now drinking coffee. Had a surprise meeting with my boss when I wanted to get coffee, so now I really need it.

Now I should write this email concerning the plant excursion. And I have to start overnight cultures before I leave, I mustn't forget that.

Good luck! I hope your bacteria grow nicely overnight.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I check and I got a matte screen protector on my Z1 which is a very good protector no scratches yet.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Cool I order one that cost ?6 off amazon because I get next day delivery however it came a week later and was scratch Straight away and there was only one front and back protector.

Order another that was ?3 had 5 protector for front and three for the back haven't had any scratches yet on the protector.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yesterday I thought 2 times: "Now a tablet would be handy."

I think my brain is slowly working itself to a tablet buying point. But I want 10 inches and I want preferably more than 2 GB of RAM with a full Windows 8. I think soon tablets like this will be available.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yesterday I thought 2 times: "Now a tablet would be handy."

I think my brain is slowly working itself to a tablet buying point. But I want 10 inches and I want preferably more than 2 GB of RAM with a full Windows 8. I think soon tablets like this will be available.

For a price I can get you an I5 tablet with 8GB of RAM!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

For a price I can get you an I5 tablet with 8GB of RAM!

For a price I can get myself an i5 tablet. I don't want an i5 tablet, I want a Bay Trail tablet :)

Anyway, I don't buy stuff off other people, I also don't use Ebay for example. I compare reliable stores and buy the cheapest offer I can find. Then I know with whom to deal with if there's a problem, I have my warranty and I just know what I've got.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Where? And how much? What's the storage space?

Microsoft Surface Pro 2 it cost ?700 upwards and you can Have up to 512gb of SSD.

Look on the Microsoft page for surface pro 2 they have a list of options to choice from.

Or go for the SONY VAIO TAP 11 you can also customise this as well and it comes with a stylus.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Microsoft Surface Pro 2 it cost ?700 upwards and you can Have up to 512gb of SSD.

Look on the Microsoft page for surface pro 2 they have a list of options to choice from.

Or go for the SONY VAIO TAP 11 you can also customise this as well and it comes with a stylus.

Ah. Had a feeling Sony would be in there somewhere....

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

I guess the lowest temperature recorded where I stay this winter was 16c. Daytime temperature ~26-27c. I miss home :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786