WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Having an awesome lunch right now - 3 different varieties of chilli (Texan, Cincinatti and another one beginning with T) with rice, nachos and cheese.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Having an awesome lunch right now - 3 different varieties of chilli (Texan, Cincinatti and another one beginning with T) with rice, nachos and cheese.

OK is that made or did you buy it? If you bought it where is it?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

OK is that made or did you buy it? If you bought it where is it?

Bought it - the building were in has a subsidised caf? and an American (Texan) chef - Paid ?2.50 for a large carton of chilli goodness.

Oooh look whos in the list for top posters - this thread is doing some good after all - now all ive got to work on is getting my name in lights.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol and if you were Polish you would have never stopped!

LOL! I've heard stories along those lines!

Seriously though, having lived in four countries now I can honestly say that I never ran into anything like I have in Finland. Aussies love their beer and anything else with alcahol in it. Canadians love their beer as well (except me I can't drink it) and the UK I haven't quite figured out yet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Bought it - the building were in has a subsidised caf? and an American (Texan) chef - Paid ?2.50 for a large carton of chilli goodness.

Oooh look whos in the list for top posters - this thread is doing some good after all - now all ive got to work on is getting my name in lights.

Nice. We have a subsidized cafe here too. Though the food isn't that great and there's not much choice nearby. :( So I usually bring my lunch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss