WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like not much is happening here. I went for drinks after work. Now I'm getting a Subway sub before crashing at the GF.

See y'all later...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like not much is happening here. I went for drinks after work. Now I'm getting a Subway sub before crashing at the GF.

See y'all later...
I see you are going to have an interesting night ..not like that but like interesting ..ok that is a bad choice of word more like fun night !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I took my sister and parents out to eat. I wanted to take them to a stake house but they wanted BK...lol I don't know why XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm what to do :p I can't Skype cuse nobody is there ...cant text anyone cuse its Friday ....cant play a game cuse I'm not using mt computer ....well I can lay on the floor and look at YouTube videos

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh oh oh so 2 surface rt's Arrived at my house because two family friends wanted a tablet and showed them my rt. I set up their tablets and since the guy had a 822( thanks 99). He liked the fact it synced up to his phone and visa-versa. The other guy wished he can do that but he has a iPhone 4 I told him you won't get let that kind if integration on the iphone 4. So he is thinking if getting a windows phone :p. Anways I set it up and they thought ....this is so much better than an iPad. They asked why people buy the ipads when the surface does more and I told them ...it was the brand, since its apple it makes it" better" than any other tablet on the market. Now both the wives want a surface tablet ...

I don't know about you all but I got 2 people On the surface and 2 more on the way. Sure I told them options like the nexus 7, nexus 20,the galaxy tab , the iPad mini, but they wanted the surface :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo