This is my cat :)
    She is so white, snow white! Hoping she returns well and good
    soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur
    little kitty white kitty return home so near.

What's her name?
    02-16-2014 02:02 PM
    She is so white, snow white! Hoping she returns well and good
    soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur
    little kitty white kitty return home so near.

What's her name?
    She is a he :p we named him pin2 my cousin named him :)
    02-16-2014 02:03 PM
    She is a he :p we named him pin2 my cousin named him :)
    02-16-2014 02:04 PM
    Lol good for you....you seem excited
    Well that's an exciting show with exciting adventures. The guys will be driving in Chernobyl.
    02-16-2014 02:04 PM
    Well that's an exciting show with exciting adventures. The guys will be driving in Chernobyl.
    Ahaan! Well enjoy:)
    02-16-2014 02:05 PM
    Haha. I once had a cat named bobby. He dissappered after 2 months. This was about 2 years back
    02-16-2014 02:06 PM
    Haha. I once had a cat named bobby. He dissappered after 2 months. This was about 2 years back
    Ahaan lol bobby like Bobby Mackie :)
    02-16-2014 02:08 PM
    Well noticed something odd everyone on WPC has their birthday on november the 30th. LOL
    02-16-2014 02:09 PM
    Ahaan lol bobby like Bobby Mackie :)
    Well more of Bobby Deol an Indian actor. A well conscious insult to him
    02-16-2014 02:11 PM
    It's been exactly a month since I joined WPC :D
    Nice! spend a month more :p
    02-16-2014 02:13 PM
    Well noticed something odd everyone on WPC has their birthday on november the 30th. LOL
    It did confuse me lol!
    02-16-2014 02:14 PM
    Well more of Bobby Deol an Indian actor. A well conscious insult to him
    I know Indian actors :p i studied in India for 2 years
    02-16-2014 02:14 PM
    I know Indian actors :p i studied in India for 2 years
    O_O When? Where?
    02-16-2014 02:16 PM
    Nice! spend a month more :p
    Lol no! Sahib will be pissed! Kem will be jealous! Mia will be well funny i guess....rue will be rue :p and mic will probably miss me :p
    02-16-2014 02:16 PM
    O_O When? Where?
    Uhhh like 2 years back :) i was doing engineering in bangalore till i got detained :p
    02-16-2014 02:18 PM
    Uhhh like 2 years back :) i was doing engineering in bangalore till i got detained :p
    Why? what did you do to **** them off?
    02-16-2014 02:20 PM
    Lol no! Sahib will be pissed! Kem will be jealous! Mia will be well funny i guess....rue will be rue :p and mic will probably miss me :p
    hahaha! everyone will of course miss you. Especially Sahib!
    02-16-2014 02:21 PM
    Why? what did you do to **** them off?
    I was just too clever to be with them I suppose...i never used to attend classes :/ and they had a problem with that....i used to skip classes and enjoy with friends and my ex :p but they did keep me because of my marks....i used to be first....but then the teachers started blaming me for things i never did....like blamed my character....so I fought with pretty much everyone in the college...and they detained me saying i don't attend classes and then my character is not good!! They said me to pay fine to be in college :/ so i was like your wish...i used to be in purdah like all the time :/ naqab and all and they said my dad that i don't do hijab....dad recorded the whole thing and showed me and i was like i don't want to be in this college anymore....so I'm here in Saudi Arabia but they confiscated my certificates and marks sheet and stuff is it just because I'm a foreigner?
    02-16-2014 02:27 PM
    hahaha! everyone will of course miss you. Especially Sahib!
    Nah lol i don't want to be missed:D
    02-16-2014 02:29 PM
    I was just too clever to be with them I suppose...i never used to attend classes :/ and they had a problem with that....i used to skip classes and enjoy with friends and my ex :p but they did keep me because of my marks....i used to be first....but then the teachers started blaming me for things i never did....like blamed my character....so I fought with pretty much everyone in the college...and they detained me saying i don't attend classes and then my character is not good!! They said me to pay fine to be in college :/ so i was like your wish...i used to be in purdah like all the time :/ naqab and all and they said my dad that i don't do hijab....dad recorded the whole thing and showed me and i was like i don't want to be in this college anymore....so I'm here in Saudi Arabia but they confiscated my certificates and marks sheet and stuff is it just because I'm a foreigner?
    Aaahan I see. Well this is seriously unjust. As to questioning your character was not ethical of them. And then confiscating your certificates and all just because you are a foreigner is racism. I heard about this kind of things happening in the south.
    No wonder people avoid India in terms of education. You should have been treated better
    02-16-2014 02:38 PM
    Aaahan I see. Well this is seriously unjust. As to questioning your character was not ethical of them. And then confiscating your certificates and all just because you are a foreigner is racism. I heard about this kind of things happening in the south.
    No wonder people avoid India in terms of education. You should have been treated better
    It happened with my friends in Delhi and Aligarh too :(
    02-16-2014 02:43 PM
    this incident reminds me of my own sister's incident. My sister and my aunt's daughter used to study in the same school in the same class. Naturally they were the best of friends and they were good in academics too. The teachers didn't liked this and they started to like separate them. My aunts daughter was awarded more marks than my sister deliberately and ultimately we had to change my sister school. :sad
    02-16-2014 02:46 PM
    It happened with my friends in Delhi and Aligarh too :(
    Its really very bad to listen these stuff from you people i mean we are the ones who say that guests are like God and then treat them as such. Due to a few orthodox people everyone suffers
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-16-2014 02:49 PM
    Nah lol i don't want to be missed:D
    even if no one does. Sahib will! ;)
    02-16-2014 02:50 PM
    Well doesn't really matter seems like you left that part of life behind. Things happen in life and we all learn to move on.

Sent from my L620
    02-16-2014 02:58 PM
145,268 ... 14171418141914201421 ...