I just had one of the most amazing meetings of my life! If I get permission to post more about it, I will. :)
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-16-2014 03:53 PM
    right, I wonder if you can spit a gum on a sidewalk in UAE without getting a 500$ mandate.. XD
    That would be difficult :p just make sure no one watches you
    02-16-2014 03:54 PM
    I just had one of the most amazing meetings of my life! If I get permission to post more about it, I will. :)
    Good stuff :)

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    02-16-2014 03:54 PM
    Go ahead, I'd be glad to hear about it :)
    02-16-2014 03:55 PM
    And I'm off ....laters all

hope4wp and snowmutt like this.
    02-16-2014 03:56 PM
    I can tell this isn't going to be my day ..... but on the bright side im going to san Jose this Friday to sunday so im going to be absent for 3 days :)
    Take care! You will be missed!
    02-16-2014 03:59 PM
    Ballet is definitely not my thing. Well, it was worth a try.
    02-16-2014 04:00 PM
    Uhh don't give up hope :)
    02-16-2014 04:03 PM
    Uhh don't give up hope :)
    Why, you think I suddenly start to like it out of nothing?

I like theater, I like concerts, I like musicals, I like enough things that i can afford not to go to ballets ;-)
    snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-16-2014 04:06 PM
    One week of holidays starting tomorrow :D . Oh yeah.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 using Tapatalk
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:06 PM
    Dang.... this is only post #50. We have a ways to go yet on this 1,000 posting thang.....

Sweet mother... THAT was post #50. On July 24th. Since then, I missed the 5,000 post, 20,000 post, and the 30,000 post.

My, my. How things have changed on this thread.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:13 PM
    Listening to a rock station out of Champaign IL, and while driving it switched to Opera. My daughter and I listened to it for a few minutes thinking it was funny, then she turned to me and said:

"I have no idea what they are saying, but that dude sounds TICKED!!"

We decided opera was not our thing. Ballet....same thing. I guess the "cultured" of us will keep it alive.

I do like a lot of classical music, though.
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA and hope4wp like this.
    02-16-2014 04:16 PM
    Awwww... come on, buddy. It's just us. We won't tell a soul, promise....

Hope you can. Sounds fun, otherwise you wouldn't have put the "teaser post" out there....
    hope4wp and unstoppablekem like this.
    02-16-2014 04:18 PM
    Why, you think I suddenly start to like it out of nothing?

I like theater, I like concerts, I like musicals, I like enough things that i can afford not to go to ballets ;-)
    Lol haha i guess ballet is just tooooo hard?
    02-16-2014 04:18 PM
    I can tell this isn't going to be my day ..... but on the bright side im going to san Jose this Friday to sunday so im going to be absent for 3 days :)
    Have fun, Big Dawg!!! We need fun stories when you come back.
    02-16-2014 04:19 PM
    We decided opera was not our thing. Ballet....same thing. I guess the "cultured" of us will keep it alive.

I do like a lot of classical music, though.
    I did like the classical music to some extent, I didn't think it was the greatest set though. And I thought I'd like the dancing, and the body control and strength and movement is very impressing, but my heart was just not in it.

Opera... I haven't ever been to one, but I think it would be another thing I'd try. I would never listen to it just because I feel like it ;)
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:20 PM
    Take care! You will be missed!
    Wonder if you will miss him as much he pines for you whenever you're absent. Notice folks, how he is the only one who gets such a sendoff from Nadia...ah well, that's the life of young people. No jealousy here. As long as you can keep him from pining for his ex, that's a plus in my book...
    02-16-2014 04:22 PM
    Very few people defend mostly people just stand and laugh at the girls situation :(
    The truth is that there is nothing funny about certain ugly elements in human culture. I'm not a fan of the disturbing trend of sexual assault practices against women in certain countries in South East Asian (or anywhere else), particularly the cases in Vietnam and India I've read in the past 18 months. Not a fan of the homophobic elements of my own home culture either. People should be free to come and go as they please and not have to worry about their safety because of some knucklehead who wants to exert control and power by taking advantage of someone else. (drops mic)
    02-16-2014 04:27 PM
    Anyhow, off with the GF to eat a Spanish tapas restaurant. In the mood for some seafood. Depending on how full she is, we may walk into a jazz club afterwards. NYC can be indulgent at times...
    02-16-2014 04:28 PM
    Wonder if you will miss him as much he pines for you whenever you're absent. Notice folks, how he is the only one who gets such a sendoff from Nadia...ah well, that's the life of young people. No jealousy here. As long as you can keep him from pining for his ex, that's a plus in my book...
    Aaah lol!! C'mon no one goes away for 3 days like that :p i did say the same for mic too :D if you remember? Hahahaha so now I'll just write you will be missed take care in my signature?
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:30 PM
    The truth is that there is nothing funny about certain ugly elements in human culture. I'm not a fan of the disturbing trend of sexual assault practices against women in certain countries in South East Asian (or anywhere else), particularly the cases in Vietnam and India I've read in the past 18 months. Not a fan of the homophobic elements of my own home culture either. People should be free to come and go as they please and not have to worry about their safety because of some knucklehead who wants to exert control and power by taking advantage of someone else. (drops mic)
    *awkward silence* but the problem is we are laughed upon in India if someone misbehaves with us....they blame on us!! I being an Arab studied for 2 years in India, in full abaya(burqa) and i was still teased....my own teachers used to spread rumors about me who unfortunately were muslims too!! It's a shame to see such people :(
    02-16-2014 04:34 PM
    Anyhow, off with the GF to eat a Spanish tapas restaurant. In the mood for some seafood. Depending on how full she is, we may walk into a jazz club afterwards. NYC can be indulgent at times...
    Okay, the Jazz club makes me smile. I love good jazz. I tend to not like it as much on the radio or on CD. But like Chregu said about trying opera- you need to FEEL it. You need to see the effort these musicians put into playing it. Jazz is a blast live. Makes me wish I had some kind of musical talent.
    Martsicky and MSFTisMIA like this.
    After siting in my room after doing what I need to and texting myself for 30 minutes and then group chatting myself I noticed that I still miss my ex ._. But good thing I'm going to a party.

hope4wp likes this.
    Awwww... come on, buddy. It's just us. We won't tell a soul, promise....

Hope you can. Sounds fun, otherwise you wouldn't have put the "teaser post" out there....
    Soooon
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:35 PM
    Ok now I'm really off for the afternoon ill be back around the same time I think idk

02-16-2014 04:35 PM
144,439 ... 14201421142214231424 ...