The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    *awkward silence* but the problem is we are laughed upon in India if someone misbehaves with us....they blame on us!! I being an Arab studied for 2 years in India, in full abaya(burqa) and i was still teased....my own teachers used to spread rumors about me who unfortunately were muslims too!! It's a shame to see such people :(
    Would you be offended if I said I am now praying for you? Nothing hurts more then to hear of these kind of slights- or out right abuses- to people we do converse with. People, even over the internet, we know. It turns my stomach and enrages me all at once. I love the India culture and history, and it just breaks my heart to hear this. Just know we appreciate you and are glad you are posting and are a small part of our day.
    MSFTisMIA and hope4wp like this.
    02-16-2014 04:37 PM
    *awkward silence* but the problem is we are laughed upon in India if someone misbehaves with us....they blame on us!! I being an Arab studied for 2 years in India, in full abaya(burqa) and i was still teased....my own teachers used to spread rumors about me who unfortunately were muslims too!! It's a shame to see such people :(
    To be honest, I would be really scared to go to an Arab country. Not that you guys are bad, just I'm Jewish, and I don't want to get in trouble there. I'll go to Israel as it is mah place, and maybe UAE, but that's it. And definitely not Iran.
    02-16-2014 04:38 PM
    Ok now I'm really off for the afternoon ill be back around the same time I think idk

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    Doubt it. :P
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:38 PM
    Anyhow, off with the GF to eat a Spanish tapas restaurant. In the mood for some seafood. Depending on how full she is, we may walk into a jazz club afterwards. NYC can be indulgent at times...
    I love tapas! :D
    MSFTisMIA and snowmutt like this.
    02-16-2014 04:39 PM
    Aaah lol!! C'mon no one goes away for 3 days like that :p i did say the same for mic too :D if you remember? Hahahaha so now I'll just write you will be missed take care in my signature?
    Dude, I was missing from Feb 5th- 10th. I didn't get no goodbye from you. Don't try to backpedal and cover your (insert Saudi word for "****" here).
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 02-16-2014 at 10:50 PM.
    02-16-2014 04:40 PM
    Would you be offended if I said I am now praying for you? Nothing hurts more then to hear of these kind of slights- or out right abuses- to people we do converse with. People, even over the internet, we know. It turns my stomach and enrages me all at once. I love the India culture and history, and it just breaks my heart to hear this. Just know we appreciate you and are glad you are posting and are a small part of our day.
    No never! I'm glad you care!! I'm just happy I'm past all that....now i just have to go to a nice college somewhere in this world lol :)
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:41 PM
    Okay, the Jazz club makes me smile. I love good jazz. I tend to not like it as much on the radio or on CD. But like Chregu said about trying opera- you need to FEEL it. You need to see the effort these musicians put into playing it. Jazz is a blast live. Makes me wish I had some kind of musical talent.
    Smalls is a famous NYC hole in the wall jazz club. It gets its name from the fact that it is in a small *** basement. The live sets are at 7:30pm and 10pm...i think we're not going to make the early set on time. We'll see what happens...later folks...
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:42 PM
    To be honest, I would be really scared to go to an Arab country. Not that you guys are bad, just I'm Jewish, and I don't want to get in trouble there. I'll go to Israel as it is mah place, and maybe UAE, but that's it. And definitely not Iran.
    I know how you feel :) like how people call me terrorist for wearing a veil :))) sorry about that but :( we can't change people overnight...they need to know the differences between terrorist and innocent people :(
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:43 PM
    No never! I'm glad you care!! I'm just happy I'm past all that....now i just have to go to a nice college somewhere in this world lol :)
    Murica University!
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:44 PM
    I know how you feel :) like how people call me terrorist for wearing a veil :))) sorry about that but :( we can't change people overnight...they need to know the differences between terrorist and innocent people :(
    Erm, I never called you or your people terrorists. Some are, but that's like 1%. And I never said all people with veils are terrorists...
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:45 PM
    Dude, I was missing from Feb 5th- 10th. I didn't no goodbye from you. Don't try to backpedal and cover your (insert Saudi word for "****" here).
    Iyiyiyi I'm sorry mia my heart missed you :p i just didn't feel like saying i suppose :)))
    بت
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:45 PM
    Murica University!
    I'm an Arab.....hard to get into Murica :p let alone Murica university
    02-16-2014 04:47 PM
    Erm, I never called you or your people terrorists. Some are, but that's like 1%. And I never said all people with veils are terrorists...
    I never did say that you called me as such! I said people
    unstoppablekem and snowmutt like this.
    02-16-2014 04:47 PM
    I'm an Arab.....hard to get into Murica :p let alone Murica university
    I've seen many Arabs in the Murica land.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:51 PM
    Iyiyiyi I'm sorry mia my heart missed you :p i just didn't feel like saying i suppose :)))
    بت
    It's ok. Just busting your chops.
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-16-2014 04:52 PM
    I've seen many Arabs in the Murica land.

Well lets hope i get there then :D *fingers crossed*
    02-16-2014 04:53 PM
    Like i missed you
    Okay, the Jazz club makes me smile. I love good jazz. I tend to not like it as much on the radio or on CD. But like Chregu said about trying opera- you need to FEEL it. You need to see the effort these musicians put into playing it. Jazz is a blast live. Makes me wish I had some kind of musical talent.
    I would like to visit some old, good jazz club in USA one day... like in movies - these passionate black musicians and jazz evenings! uhh thats amazing!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    Well lets hope i get there then :D *fingers crossed*
    They won't deny you. They just need to look at your records, and sadly, they put more watch on you guys, as they are "scared".

02-16-2014 04:54 PM

Oh, these chops are made for busting.....
    hope4wp and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-16-2014 04:55 PM
    They won't deny you. They just need to look at your records, and sadly, they put more watch on you guys, as they are "scared".

:( noooooo!! I have many speeding tickets :'(
    02-16-2014 04:55 PM
    I would like to visit some old, good jazz club in USA one day... like in movies - these passionate black musicians and jazz evenings! uhh thats amazing!
    So I went surfing and Spyra Gyra, one of my favorites is in town next month. I think I will try and score those tickets later tonight...
    Martsicky and snowmutt like this.
    02-16-2014 05:00 PM
    So I went surfing and Spyra Gyra, one of my favorites is in town next month. I think I will try and score those tickets later tonight...
    Just put the reservation in online. Man, that should be good! They're playing at the Blue Note, another famous NYC jazz spot...
    hope4wp and snowmutt like this.
    02-16-2014 05:06 PM
    Is there a quick way to just end the damn fever?? :( I'm feeling so dizzy and the whole world is spinning and spinning and just spinning :(
    02-16-2014 05:08 PM
    Anyone tasted Arabian coffee (ghawa/cawa) yet?
    02-16-2014 05:11 PM
142,851 ... 14211422142314241425 ...