WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think it would be just too expensive for me. Prices at least in Switzerland are insane.

We didn't get the best seats in the house. They weren't too expensive but I wouldn't do it again. They weren't exactly a group I wanted to see but thought, what the heck?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So over the weekend I was in London on Saturday at the Camden Market and on Sunday I was at Stonehenge. We weren't planning on going to Stonehenge, it's just that the place we wanted to go to was a bit further than what we though it was and we left a touch late.

So here's a pic from Stonehenge.

Aviary Photo_130358957205526154.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So over the weekend I was in London on Saturday at the Camden Market and on Sunday I was at Stonehenge. We weren't planning on going to Stonehenge, it's just that the place we wanted to go to was a bit further than what we though it was and we left a touch late.

So here's a pic from Stonehenge.

Very nice! I have never been there, but I think it's a place I'd like to see.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Very nice! I have never been there, but I think it's a place I'd like to see.

They just updated the tourist centre, it's further away from the stones. It's still not 100% complete but it's a lot better than it used to be. You can walk to the stones or you can take a tram (a truck pulling seating cars).

There's usually tours you can do out of London but I would recommend going by train or car.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They just updated the tourist centre, it's further away from the stones. It's still not 100% complete but it's a lot better than it used to be. You can walk to the stones or you can take a tram (a truck pulling seating cars).

There's usually tours you can do out of London but I would recommend going by train or car.

I think it's nearly at the time to make another road trip through Britain. I'd like to see Wales too. Maybe a friend of mine is soon studying for a Semester in Cardiff. She'd prefer Manchester though. A city I already know, but I'd visit her there too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it's nearly at the time to make another road trip through Britain. I'd like to see Wales too. Maybe a friend of mine is soon studying for a Semester in Cardiff. She'd prefer Manchester though. A city I already know, but I'd visit her there too.

Cardiff is nice. It's a small town but it's very pretty. It's also very close to Snowdonia national park so it would make you're trip worth while. Lots of walking tracks there.

If you did drive to Wales you can easily stop off at Stonehenge and Bath along the way. There's a few other places I can suggest if you're interested. It's a touch out of the way as Cardiff is north Wales but things are not that far as they appear. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Cardiff is nice. It's a small town but it's very pretty. It's also very close to Snowdonia national park so it would make you're trip worth while. Lots of walking tracks there.

If you did drive to Wales you can easily stop off at Stonehenge and Bath along the way. There's a few other places I can suggest if you're interested. It's a touch out of the way as Cardiff is north Wales but things are not that far as they appear. :)

I'll ask you again when she knows where she's going. Maybe she'll be interested in joining for a road trip :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll ask you again when she knows where she's going. Maybe she'll be interested in joining for a road trip :)

Well you can do it on the way up to Manchester as well. :) They're in the same direciton, generally. :)

Would you be renting a car here or bringing one over?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like to be kept happy :p

Well you had legitimate criticisms. I was just tired of people going on about the stupid Start button and other bits that weren't that bad. There things that needed to be done better but going on about a Start button was the least of the issues. :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Don't have school because school is without electricity :D. And I'm sitting at home in front of computer. Great day :D .

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well you can do it on the way up to Manchester as well. :) They're in the same direciton, generally. :)

Would you be renting a car here or bringing one over?

I would rent a car. I brought the car for my first road trip through Scotland, mainly because I was too young to rent a car, and it was fun. But it takes a lot of time with the fairy, and I think it's pretty expensive, the entire trip up to the coast and then the fairy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss