WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
You know your work computer isn't worth a damn when it runs Windows 7 yet IE hangs trying to upload a 414KB picture...

The saddest part is when the machine says: "do you want to restore your previous session?"

"No, I want mgmt that gives me a working PC, but that's like asking for a raise...not happening."

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well I finally came to the conclusion after 3 hours that I hit my head on the boot because it would be hard to hit your head on a car door which I have done many times.

And I remember back to when it happen as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

wireless or wired?

Wired. I work for a hospital, BP, so what they do is get these second hand (aka USED) ****s in bulk via corporate discount and give it to people to work on. It used to run XP fine, but it hangs IE a lot more on Windows 7.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Wired. I work for a hospital, BP, so what they do is get these second hand (aka USED) ****s in bulk via corporate discount and give it to people to work on. It used to run XP fine, but it hangs IE a lot more on Windows 7.

I should have knew that I'm a bit slow this afternoon.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

How much memory on it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99