Aaaaw that was a good move,add me on Xbox-even tho i dont have xbl or/and xbox one
    Gamertag: Ford Junior CY
    You gotta get XBL!
    02-21-2014 01:51 PM
    Yes, really. Have you not seen me mention this a hundred times on the thread I switch phones alot and don't want to use adapters anymore?
    Also, I prefer a superior OS to a phone that just has an older SIM size. I'm sure in two years, pretty much all phones will use Nano-SIM.
    02-21-2014 01:53 PM
    i got a 520,my dad wanted to give me back one of those old nokia which use regular sim-my progress report wasn't so good.But luckily i found as excuse that my sim is smaller and i can't put in the old nokia xD
    LMZR likes this.
    02-21-2014 02:07 PM
    That's still a dumb reason to not buy a phone. Sorry, but it's true. Now if it didn't have 1080p, or no front camera, or so,etching like that, I respect it, but something like that is just stupid. Not trying to put you down or anything.
    Um, aside from completely missing his point you mean? So my reason for not getting the 1520. I don't see the point of huge phone and there's nothing about it that attracts me to it at all. It could be dirt cheap and I still wouldn't buy one. A phablet that does nothing more than the standard OS is pointless.
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    02-21-2014 03:19 PM
    That's still a dumb reason to not buy a phone.
    I was so distracted by the rudeness of this post that I missed something happening in the movie I am watching.
    MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    02-21-2014 03:22 PM
    jobs, you sir just received a fine for swearing in public. 25
    LMZR likes this.
    02-21-2014 05:09 PM
    Well, i'm surprised with the lack of activity on this thread!
    02-21-2014 05:22 PM
    Well, i'm surprised with the lack of activity on this thread!
    I have been busy and will commence normal duties soon.

Very busy, very busy, very busy my eyes! O_O
    02-21-2014 06:15 PM
    Who looking forward to MWC on Monday I am!

I think it Sony in the morning then in the afternoon it Samsung and then HTC on Tuesday that it for my knowledge.
    LMZR likes this.
    02-21-2014 06:17 PM
    Um, aside from completely missing his point you mean? So my reason for not getting the 1520. I don't see the point of huge phone and there's nothing about it that attracts me to it at all. It could be dirt cheap and I still wouldn't buy one. A phablet that does nothing more than the standard OS is pointless.
    Well he got another phablet...
    02-21-2014 06:33 PM
    I was so distracted by the rudeness of this post that I missed something happening in the movie I am watching.
    Didn't you read my full comment, saying "Not to put you down or anything"? That means I didn't mean to be rude, I just feel that the reason for it being nanoSIM isn't a good reason to skip on a phone. I understand he has a lot of phones and switches a lot, but still...
    02-21-2014 06:36 PM
    jobs, you sir just received a fine for swearing in public. 25
    Erm, where did I swear?
    LMZR likes this.
    02-21-2014 06:36 PM
    Also, I prefer a superior OS to a phone that just has an older SIM size. I'm sure in two years, pretty much all phones will use Nano-SIM.
    That's still a dumb reason to not buy a phone. Sorry, but it's true. Now if it didn't have 1080p, or no front camera, or so,etching like that, I respect it, but something like that is just stupid. Not trying to put you down or anything.
    Dude, sorry, but I gotta rip you on this one as even through you're intent wasn't to, you tried to put me down here.

I do think that when you've over 40+ cell phones, and have been using cell phones for 14+ years like me, you'll understand what it means when you don't want to switch between too many formats. I have a 8X, T100 (tablet), and I've said my WP is my daily because I like the OS. I've also said that I like Android as a secondary OS.

Plus the 1520 is $125 more expensive than the Z Ultra. ($650 vs $525). So while I harp on the nanoSIM issue, there are a lot more factors I considered.
    02-21-2014 06:38 PM
    Dude, sorry, but I gotta rip you on this one as even through you're intent wasn't to, you tried to put me down here.

I do think that when you've over 40+ cell phones, and have been using cell phones for 14+ years like me, you'll understand what it means when you don't want to switch between too many formats. I have a 8X, T100 (tablet), and I've said my WP is my daily because I like the OS. I've also said that I like Android as a secondary OS.

Plus the 1520 is $125 more expensive than the Z Ultra. ($650 vs $525). So while I harp on the nanoSIM issue, there are a lot more factors I considered.
    I didn't try to put you down.

And when you have 40+ cell phones, and keep switching between one another, I'm sure one of them has a regular SIM card slot and the other microSIM. I don't think all of them are microSIM. Like I said, I THINK.

And you didn't state the other factors until now why you got the Ultra versus the 1520, just the nanoSIM issue, so I assumed that was the only reason.
    02-21-2014 06:40 PM
    Saturday!
    LMZR likes this.
    02-21-2014 06:59 PM
    Saturday!
    Yay! Just hope nobody posts a link to Rebecca Black's Saturday...
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    02-21-2014 07:18 PM
    I have been busy and will commence normal duties soon.

Very busy, very busy, very busy my eyes! O_O
    Your Eyes! :D
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    02-21-2014 07:18 PM
    02-21-2014 07:22 PM
    z2! Z2! Z2!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    02-21-2014 07:30 PM
    Anyone wants a Frankenstein Nokia Lumia 810 with a Nokia Lumia 822 motherboard????
    Check it out!
    wp_20140221_002.jpg
    unstoppablekem and LMZR like this.
    02-21-2014 07:49 PM
    How is it possible

Anyone wants a Frankenstein Nokia Lumia 810 with a Nokia Lumia 822 motherboard????
    Check it out!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20140221_002.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	240.8 KB 
ID:	57673
    02-21-2014 07:54 PM
    I didn't try to put you down.

And when you have 40+ cell phones, and keep switching between one another, I'm sure one of them has a regular SIM card slot and the other microSIM. I don't think all of them are microSIM. Like I said, I THINK.

And you didn't state the other factors until now why you got the Ultra versus the 1520, just the nanoSIM issue, so I assumed that was the only reason.
    I said I've done that before multiple times on the thread, where I had one device with a microSIM and another miniSIM before. I did that for about a year and decided I didn't want to do that again. So while the SIM card wasn't the primary factor, it was high enough on the list.

Actually, I stated other reasons for usng the Z Ultra over the 1520 in the thread, hut it is hard to remember that stuff buried under Nadia and Sahib's bromance posts.

I'm not looking to change hardware for a while, ultimately. And I still use Android as a secondary OS. Truth be told, no OS is superior. I use both WP and Android because they fit my needs.
    micallan_17 likes this.
    02-21-2014 08:01 PM
    I said I've done that before multiple times on the thread, where I had one device with a microSIM and another miniSIM before. I did that for about a year and decided I didn't want to do that again. So while the SIM card wasn't the primary factor, it was high enough on the list.

Actually, I stated other reasons for usng the Z Ultra over the 1520 in the thread, hut it is hard to remember that stuff buried under Nadia and Sahib's bromance posts.

I'm not looking to change hardware for a while, ultimately. And I still use Android as a secondary OS. Truth be told, no OS is superior. I use both WP and Android because they fit my needs.
    Bromance????? Like really????
    02-21-2014 10:08 PM
    Bromance????? Like really????
    Yup. It's not a romance, right?
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    02-21-2014 10:12 PM
    Yup. It's not a romance, right?
    Sure! I'm okay with whatever you wanna call it
    02-21-2014 10:38 PM
143,641 ... 15091510151115121513 ...