WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL! I think I was doing fine for the most part. The person who started the thread was overly paranoid as they stated at the front they wanted a 'civil' discussion. That wasn't going to happen but it's not like people were calling each other names, just pointing out ignorance. Apparently that's not civil. :p

More fun that Jobs' mock trial I presume:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh Jobs was away for a few hours this evening as he had to participate in a mock trial and I used the word mock as a pun too many times....It's okay if you don't want to go back a few pages on the thread:)

Ah. Maybe I'll take a look later. :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay, I have a pretty busy day ahead tomorrow. Today I was stuck in an all day meeting from 10:30 AM to 5 PM so I could post only on the last letter of the word game thread...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

So, it's going to be a very slow day toady...

Things are dragging here as well. Nothing going on, so it is slow. But it is my last midnight shift, and I want it to be easy, so I hope nothing happens. But, it is slow, so I kinda need something to pass the time. But, if time passes, that means something has happened, which I don't want.....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Things are dragging here as well. Nothing going on, so it is slow. But it is my last midnight shift, and I want it to be easy, so I hope nothing happens. But, it is slow, so I kinda need something to pass the time. But, if time passes, that means something has happened, which I don't want.....

It's impossible to do 'nothing'. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Damn it! Someone is eating something sweet again! I must hunt this person down and take their food... :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Geez, you are a detailed minded one, ain't ya?

How goes things across the pond? Made any memories today?

I am in engineering...

It's 8:33am. The sky is a dull gray. I've been at work for more than an hour already. I'll be here until 5pm tonight. I'll then have a long weekend as tomorrow is my Friday off. :)

As for memories, I try but sometimes they just don't stick. I think I have the FIFO syndrome...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I have noticed it seems to be me and you on the Off Topic Lounge right now.... that is about it. I even posted in the "Today" thread for only the second time.

WPC should definatly reward our dedication. I know I could use a pat on the back or a shout out.

Or free stuff. That would be even better. I like free stuff.....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, it's official: I'm as healthy as one can be.

Still, the doctors think it's weird that I have too little iron and hemoglobin. For a man in my age this is very uncommon. So they'll check again and they took a urine sample to check if I lose blood there.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have noticed it seems to be me and you on the Off Topic Lounge right now.... that is about it. I even posted in the "Today" thread for only the second time.

WPC should definatly reward our dedication. I know I could use a pat on the back or a shout out.

Or free stuff. That would be even better. I like free stuff.....

I also go through the unanswered thread list to see if I can help. It's something to kill time. What's up there currently I don't know much about.

I'm always open to free stuff. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo