Uhh smells smoky , btw don't , just sit back on a couch , give some rest to your leg , doesn't it hurts if you move ?

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums
    I said that same thing and I later came to realize .......she's not πŸ˜ƒ she's to active😜
    02-24-2014 09:43 AM
    at least you don't burn water πŸ˜ƒ
    I can burn yiu
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-24-2014 09:43 AM
    Never mind. I won't bother explaining.
    I thought I understood it ....but never mind
    02-24-2014 09:44 AM
    I said that same thing and I later came to realize .......she's not πŸ˜ƒ she's to active😜
    I don't like sitting at one place
    02-24-2014 09:44 AM
    It hurts but my mum can't move :( and well no one cooks....
    :( lets steal a butler from a Rich person !!! 😈
    02-24-2014 09:45 AM
    I can burn yiu
    ...........😭 Why !!!! I set myself for that one πŸ˜– ....but I'm still evil ...no mater how much you burn me 😈
    02-24-2014 09:46 AM
    I don't like sitting at one place
    see Chu .....she doesn't like sitting in one place...... πŸ˜ƒ
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-24-2014 09:48 AM
    Nokia X may make us mad, but it gets people who don't like WP to actually kind of use WP, then later, get a WP!
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-24-2014 09:48 AM
    I thought I understood it ....but never mind
    You said 'I think' which gives an indication that you're unsure. :P
    02-24-2014 09:49 AM
    Nokia X may make us mad, but it gets people who don't like WP to actually kind of use WP, then later, get a WP!
    I don't see that working. Sorry. It's not going to go down well at all. They should have went with a Android solution. This half baked solution will possibly work in China but that will be about it.
    02-24-2014 09:50 AM
    isn't howards gf from the big bang theory have a masters in that same thing or is it micro biology 
    I don't know. I don't watch TV shows with artificial laughter, I don't let some silly TV producers dictate me when I have to find something funny and when not.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    02-24-2014 09:55 AM
    what I should of said was most of the time in my eyes but I got the answer !
    "You get one chance at a first impression that can last a lifetime."

As long as you say it how you really want to say it the first time around, you'll be ok. Not everyone is as forgiving or interested in translation to find out "what you meant to say". Life is brutally honest like that sometimes.

(drops mic)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-24-2014 09:56 AM
    I don't know. I don't watch TV shows with artificial laughter, I don't let some silly TV producers dictate me when I have to find something funny and when not.
    *sigh* alright if you say so ........monday mornings are not yours or Rue 😐
    Chregu likes this.
    02-24-2014 09:57 AM
    "You get one chance at a first impression that can last a lifetime."

As long as you say it how you really want to say it the first time around, you'll be ok. Not everyone is as forgiving or interested in translation to find out "what you meant to say". Life is brutally honest like that sometimes.

(drops mic)
    i hate first impressions ...thats why i don't base my thoughts about a person on the first encounter πŸ˜‰
    02-24-2014 10:00 AM
    I Wonder if there is a correlation to Monday blues to the amount of coffee someone drinks 😷
    02-24-2014 10:01 AM
    I'm actually fine with the Nokia X for 2 reasons:

1. I'm not in the target market the phone is aimed for.
    2. This serves to highlight that there is a growing group of people who wants more AOSP based Android, not Google closed system based. I can remember many projects on popular phones with GAPPs less ROMs. While I still use the Google based stuff, I'm glad it isn't my primary these days, or else I'd go all Redman and "crash sumthin', smash sumthin'." Make no mistake, Apple wins here because it still influences policies from Google and MSFT from a competitive standpoint.

None of these three are better than each other. It just boils to what degree of ebil the consumer is willing to tolerate in the mobile industry to use certain products...
    02-24-2014 10:03 AM
    I don't see that working. Sorry. It's not going to go down well at all. They should have went with a Android solution. This half baked solution will possibly work in China but that will be about it.
    And that is the target audience not the Western part of the world.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-24-2014 10:07 AM
    Looks like It updated the PC here. It runs a little cleaner and smoother now. Let's see if it will allow pictures to be uploaded...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-24-2014 10:07 AM
    Read though the whole thing Mia said and I agree with the points he made its not geared towards me and android doesn't interest me ......but at the last paragraph...he did say ebil πŸ˜ƒ
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-24-2014 10:08 AM
    Looks like It updated the PC here. It runs a little cleaner and smoother now. Let's see if it will allow pictures to be uploaded...
    Nope.

It's ok. I send BP his Sony Fix and post my Z Ultra review later...
    02-24-2014 10:09 AM
    I keep getting Bollywood advertising on the WPC app on WP7.8
    Probably a lot of people in India are still on WP7.8...
    02-24-2014 10:10 AM
    And I'm off to 2g again .......one of these days they should work on ca-99 πŸ˜’
    02-24-2014 10:13 AM
    02-24-2014 10:13 AM
    I Wonder if there is a correlation to Monday blues to the amount of coffee someone drinks
    Correlation does not equal causation.... answer. No. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-24-2014 10:26 AM
    And that is the target audience not the Western part of the world.
    Oh I know that we're not the target. I just don't see their strategy working that's all. It seems specifically geared for China only because they don't allow full Android in China in the first place. That was my point. I just don't see how this will get people on WP though.
    02-24-2014 10:28 AM
145,745 ... 15251526152715281529 ...