But...but...it water proof and dust proof! I can play Angry Birds in the shower!
    and other things ;)
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    02-24-2014 10:40 AM
    and other things ;)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-24-2014 10:41 AM
    Ahah this is a tribute to Rue
    02-24-2014 10:45 AM
    My oldest son went to culinary school and works in the business. Our family pipe dream is to have a sports bar type place with a good menu. I watch diners, drive-ins and dives and write down dishes that look good and might want to but on a menu one day. Then we try cooking them and adding our own touch. Plus I'm a sucker for the competition shows like iron chef and chopped.
    The big thing here in the UK currently is the Gastro Pub. There's even one with a Michelin star. http://www.thehandandflowers.co.uk/
    It's about simple food done well.

Our desire is to have a B&B and have a good breakfast and rooms. Such an easy thing that many places fail at.
    I can't see it. Sorry. No video, no social media, in some cases, no blogs.
    lol ........ to bad rue cant see it D:
    02-24-2014 10:52 AM
    The S5 looks ugly, and is just a copycat of other devices. I'm sure this Shamesung will sell well, though.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...lots-pics.html
    02-24-2014 10:52 AM
    lol ........ to bad rue cant see it D:
    What is it?
    02-24-2014 10:54 AM
    HAHAHAHAH I needed that
    02-24-2014 10:54 AM
    The S5 looks ugly, and is just a copycat of other devices. I'm sure this Shamesung will sell well, though.

Possible Galaxy S5 leaked (lots of pics) - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    another design from Samsung that is boring
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    02-24-2014 10:55 AM
    I can't see it. Sorry. No video, no social media, in some cases, no blogs.
    It's just a compilation of people falling down the stairs
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    What is it?
    a video...that shows people falling down stairs :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    well only 7 people in class today >.<
    02-24-2014 11:00 AM
    well only 7 people in class today >.<
    Maybe the class is too early for some... either that or the instructor is really boring.
    02-24-2014 11:04 AM
    I am super scary !! >:) wp_20140221_003.jpg fear the ebilness
    02-24-2014 11:06 AM
    Maybe the class is too early for some... either that or the instructor is really boring.
    shes a good teacher ......she knows what she is talking and she is very engaged but I think people are getting lazy :P
    02-24-2014 11:08 AM
    wild cows sany0126.jpg
    02-24-2014 11:11 AM
    exactly my point
    I'm a nice person. Just don't **** me off or get on the wrong side of me. :P

Little story for you.

I was in London on Friday and my wife and I were on the bus heading to dinner. These two young (13-15) boys were on the bus, one was sitting behind us and the other was on the other side of the bus and they were chatting to each other. Anyway, the one behind us was constantly kicking at the chair, I think purposely now, and I politely asked him to stop. They jerk proceeded to tell me to go **** myself and made a threating gesture as if he was planning to hit me. I think the fact I didn't flinch and wasn't too shocked by his behaviour may have bothered him because the two went upstairs to the back of the bus. (I saw that in a cameras on the bus) I was fuming. I mean if there was ever a time I wanted to put someones head through a window, this was it.

Took me a while to calm down. The two got off at Piccadilly Circus, probably looking for trouble and we went on to Trafalgar Square. I found out over dinner my wife was fuming too.

They acted like they owned everything. They had definite attitude and were out to get into trouble. My wife had one opinion about why they acted like they did, they had a knife or gun on them and probably just returned from the middle east. (my wife has experience of this sort) My opinion is that they were the sons of some rich visitors and they were used to acting like they did. I have no doubt they had something on them though. Either way they both deserved a kick in the behind and more.

I didn't get into it with them because I need to be seen a good citizen. My wife commented that it wouldn't look good in the papers. Two young kids beaten to a pulp by an older man. Keep in mind I literally towered over them. They were easily 5-6" shorter than me. Not that size matters mind you.
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-24-2014 11:16 AM
    i am super scary !! >:) fear the ebilness
    wtf??? Lol!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-24-2014 11:16 AM
    shes a good teacher ......she knows what she is talking and she is very engaged but I think people are getting lazy :P
    The lull before spring break. Also, women teachers don't get much respect I've noticed, espcially in IT.
    02-24-2014 11:17 AM
    I am super scary !! >:) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20140221_003.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	418.9 KB 
ID:	57877 fear the ebilness
    Pfftttt :p I'm more ebil looking
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-24-2014 11:21 AM
    I'm a nice person. Just don't **** me off or get on the wrong side of me. :P

Little story for you.

I was in London on Friday and my wife and I were on the bus heading to dinner. These two young (13-15) boys were on the bus, one was sitting behind us and the other was on the other side of the bus and they were chatting to each other. Anyway, the one behind us was constantly kicking at the chair, I think purposely now, and I politely asked him to stop. They jerk proceeded to tell me to go **** myself and made a threating gesture as if he was planning to hit me. I think the fact I didn't flinch and wasn't too shocked by his behaviour may have bothered him because the two went upstairs to the back of the bus. (I saw that in a cameras on the bus) I was fuming. I mean if there was ever a time I wanted to put someones head through a window, this was it.

Took me a while to calm down. The two got off at Piccadilly Circus, probably looking for trouble and we went on to Trafalgar Square. I found out over dinner my wife was fuming too.

They acted like they owned everything. They had definite attitude and were out to get into trouble. My wife had one opinion about why they acted like they did, they had a knife or gun on them and probably just returned from the middle east. (my wife has experience of this sort) My opinion is that they were the sons of some rich visitors and they were used to acting like they did. I have no doubt they had something on them though. Either way they both deserved a kick in the behind and more.

I didn't get into it with them because I need to be seen a good citizen. My wife commented that it wouldn't look good in the papers. Two young kids beaten to a pulp by an older man. Keep in mind I literally towered over them. They were easily 5-6" shorter than me. Not that size matters mind you.
    :/ dang that's a good story ....but doesn't that prove my point that never get you as an enemy ;)
    02-24-2014 11:22 AM
    Again....this song comes up!
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140224_0007.jpg  
    02-24-2014 11:22 AM
    wtf??? Lol!
    it was on Friday.....I saw stuff that I thought looked funny so I put a mask and a hat on >:)
    02-24-2014 11:23 AM
    The lull before spring break. Also, women teachers don't get much respect I've noticed, espcially in IT.
    I just thoughts that its just too hard ...... im leaning towards that because we are still 1 month and a half away but she respected here in the IT major
    02-24-2014 11:25 AM
144,791 ... 15301531153215331534 ...