Why would I get a phone with worse specs than a phone with better specs and the same OS? I prefer to have high end and excellent performing phones.
    wasn't pointing at you i have a feeling you are part of the crowed of more is better ;) but i was saying in general how a cellphone needs more horse power to run its self when i computer with a single core 2gb of ram run windows 8.1 ?
    02-24-2014 10:28 PM
    how can it make it better if it runs nice on a single core o.o...i played with my fathers htc arrive on 7.8 and i could live with it ....its just the mentality of saying more is better when in reality its not cracked up to be
    Because WP7 didn't really need all that power, it didn't have a lot on it, which is why it only needed single core.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    I'm willing to spend a few bucks more for a phone that I'll use every day and have for a year or more.
    but then it would be switched for something better ;P
    wasn't pointing at you i have a feeling you are part of the crowed of more is better ;) but i was saying in general how a cellphone needs more horse power to run its self when i computer with a single core 2gb of ram run windows 8.1 ?
    There is a difference between "running" something and running something with efficiency and performance.
    02-24-2014 10:29 PM
    Because WP7 didn't really need all that power, it didn't have a lot on it, which is why it only needed single core.
    same with windows phone 8...... it doesn't need that much power to run it
    02-24-2014 10:29 PM
    but then it would be switched for something better ;P
    When new technology in a year or more after I buy the phone comes out, yes.
    02-24-2014 10:30 PM
    When new technology in a year or more after I buy the phone comes out, yes.
    well whole you do that ...i will be rocking my 822 till it breaks then ill be in the market for one :P
    02-24-2014 10:33 PM
    same with windows phone 8...... it doesn't need that much power to run it
    I'm tired of arguing. You win. Having meh hardware is better than having excellent hardware. No one needs new technology. Why pay a little more with a phone with future-proof hardware than get a phone that runs fine now, but ran excellent in the past?

We aren't as spec hungry as Android users, but as much as you guys want to say, the higher the specs (that make sense), the better. 2GB of RAM is better than 1GB. 1080p is better than 720p or 480p. A 20MP camera (that is actually an improvement, not just higher MPs) is better than an 8MP camera. Quad core is better than dual core. A bigger battery is better than a smaller battery. Having an IR blaster is better than not having one. I can keep going...
    02-24-2014 10:36 PM
    well whole you do that ...i will be rocking my 822 till it breaks then ill be in the market for one :P
    I like to be up to date with technology, although I'm still rocking my 920, even though it came out more than a year ago!
    02-24-2014 10:37 PM
    I like to be up to date with technology, although I'm still rocking my 920, even though it came out more than a year ago!
    Thanks for proving your point and ours:-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-24-2014 10:45 PM
    Thanks for proving your point and ours:-)
    Well I always keep up to date with technology, IF I CAN. That being said, I spent my money towards the end of 2013, with the Surface Pro 2 and Xbox One. I couldn't buy another WP. If I could, I would. And since I've waited, I can wait a little longer for another Nokia flagship device to be announced globally and on AT&T, with high end specs like the new S800/801 chip, with a 5 inch screen. I'm glad that I still feel my 920 is new, and keeps getting better with updates, as it will help me wait a few more months without being all anxious that the phone I have is "outdated". I'm just like that, lol.
    02-24-2014 10:50 PM
    I'm all for new technology also...
    But I don't think I will get the Icon on T-Mo...
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-24-2014 10:52 PM
    Well I always keep up to date with technology, IF I CAN. That being said, I spent my money towards the end of 2013, with the Surface Pro 2 and Xbox One. I couldn't buy another WP. If I could, I would. And since I've waited, I can wait a little longer for another Nokia flagship device to be announced globally and on AT&T, with high end specs like the new S800/801 chip, with a 5 inch screen. I'm glad that I still feel my 920 is new, and keeps getting better with updates, as it will help me wait a few more months without being all anxious that the phone I have is "outdated". I'm just like that, lol.
    well i guess that is what is the difference between you and us :P you want be most best while 99 and i just like our things to work without stressing to have the best in tech
    02-24-2014 10:57 PM
    yup same here i don't like tmobile >.< and their handling with their updates
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    02-24-2014 10:58 PM
    Maybe not an Icon exactly, but I am 91.3% sure that there will be a 1520 clone in a 5 inch form factor.
    02-24-2014 10:58 PM
    well i guess that is what is the difference between you and us :P you want be most best while 99 and i just like our things to work without stressing to have the best in tech
    I'm tech savvy, I can't help it. ;)
    02-24-2014 10:59 PM
    yup same here i don't like tmobile >.< and their handling with their updates
    Which is why I'm going to stay on AT&T, and not move to T-Mobile...
    02-24-2014 10:59 PM
    morning everyone :D
    02-24-2014 11:06 PM
    introducing-samsung-galaxy-s5-band-aid.jpg
    hahaha this is nice ;) very similar
    02-24-2014 11:07 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S5 Band Aid.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	57965
    hahaha this is nice ;) very similar
    LOL! MKBHD posted that picture in his S5 video too!
    02-24-2014 11:09 PM
    morning everyone :D
    Good late evening here!
    02-24-2014 11:10 PM
    02-24-2014 11:10 PM
    Which is why I'm going to stay on AT&T, and not move to T-Mobile...
    Actually, I've gone back to my old ways of separating the carrier from the OEM in terms of handling updates, and I couldn't he happier. I live in a dense metro area with good coverage. So from a price perspective, I'm on t-mobile. I don't like how they handled updates for Windows historically, so I have unlocked phones. Unless I'm going to Verizon, no way i buy another carrier branded phone. Plus I'm not settling for using other carriers phones just to get most of the features of the phone and have the carrier of origin cripple the key stuff. My 8X VZW model and my 810 were the last time I dealt with carrier phones on t-mo. No thanks
    02-24-2014 11:12 PM
    you still complaining , what else you want in a TANK , you have 800 soc , 32gb flash storage , you wont be able to differentiate btw 720p and 1080p ;)
    02-24-2014 11:14 PM
    I can not afford this one :(
    02-24-2014 11:14 PM
142,760 ... 15491550155115521553 ...