WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm currently watching it while waiting for friends to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff :) I'm watching it too and I don't understand opera in any language I like their voices but I never understand can understand what they are saying x.x

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

usyda6e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

* sigh and face palm * read that post carefully especially " ruined it for me " and I'm not shallow :( I said I miss her because I liked who she was ...if you still don't get it ...I will say ...you still have much to learn ;)

Can't you tell it was a joke? So many times on WPC, in the forums, blog, etc, I post sarcastic stuff that many people aren't understanding. Sure, it's hard to see sarcasm through text, but mine seemed obviously sarcastic, at least I thought so. Sorry if I offended you.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Can't you tell it was a joke? So many times on WPC, in the forums, blog, etc, I post sarcastic stuff that many people aren't understanding. Sure, it's hard to see sarcasm through text, but mine seemed obviously sarcastic, at least I thought so. Sorry if I offended you.

Lol you didn't offend me ...no one has been able to offend me and I mean no one :) but you should start to put /s so I can get that hint ..but I didn't pick up the sarcasm I don't think it was a sarcasm moment XD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett