WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Its an open thread my friend and we can all learn from each other so post away about whatever you like am sure someone will jump in and share

Food sounds like a good idea though - only just noticed the time - LUNCH!!

I wasn't objecting to talking about it just wasn't a topic I'm keen on. Nothing more. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Then let us talk about classical opera and old Hebrew literature. I neither care nor know anything about this! ;-)

Good luck finding something suitable to eat.

Both sound interesting though I don't speak Hebrew! :p One day I plan to make it to an opera.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Been a bit MIA today Mr North Street - forgot you were on a long weekend

Yeah I have every other Friday off and this weekend ends up being a four day one because of it. :) North Street? LOL! La Rue = The Street. So it would more like Mr. North TheStreet. :p I must admit that North would be an interesting first name! Would make it interesting with my last name.

We were planning to go somewhere today but my wife isn't feeling too well so we gave it a miss. Not sure what we'll get up to this weekend.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just got an email from a friend of mine in Australia who is a Brit and has plans to come to the UK for work. Apparently Australia isn't doing so well in the engineering sector. The engineering sector here is doing pretty well, especially in the industrial side, if the calls, emails and texts from the recruiters are anything to go by.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I just got an email from a friend of mine in Australia who is a Brit and has plans to come to the UK for work. Apparently Australia isn't doing so well in the engineering sector. The engineering sector here is doing pretty well, especially in the industrial side, if the calls, emails and texts from the recruiters are anything to go by.

Hmm that's interesting - I know the construction industry is picking back up again in the UK but all the work seems to mainly be in UAE.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully I can lend my friend a hand finding something. :)

Good luck :)

I thinking about the optimal time point to start making my pasta salad. There's too much beer in the fridge, so I can't store it for long, but I want to give it time to cool down before I add the Mozzarella. I think I'll start at 5 p.m., let it cool down half an hour, finish the rest, build up the grill and prepare everything else and be ready for 7 p.m.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmm that's interesting - I know the construction industry is picking back up again in the UK but all the work seems to mainly be in UAE.

I don't know much about the building industry side or construction. Most of the projects I'm involved with are overseas but engineered here.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I saw you and replied on the CB side :evil:

Seems you all are like iMore where you don't have very many emoticons :unhappy:
Well, Windows Phone IS like iOS, and Microsoft and Apple have teamed up against the formidable might if Google.

But, emoticons...
Perhaps you would like to know what the WP Keyboard is capable of...

😃😊😞😉😁😂😋😈😇😆😅😄😌😍😎😏😐😒😒😐😏😎😍😌😓😔😖😘😚😜😤😣😢😡😠😝😥😨😩😪😫😭😶😵😳😲😱😰😷☺☹👀👂👃👉👈👇👆👅👄👊👋👌👍👎👏🙆🙅🙊🙉🙈👐🙇🙋🙌🙍🙎🙏💓❤✌✋✊💔💕💖💗💘💙💟💞💝💜💛💚👤👦👧👨👩👪👲👱👰👯👮👫👴👴👵👶👷💁💃💂

On second thought, all if them wouldn't fit in the post after all.

kbz1960

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, Windows Phone IS like iOS, and Microsoft and Apple have teamed up against the formidable might if Google.

But, emoticons...
Perhaps you would like to know what the WP Keyboard is capable of...

☺☹❤✌✋✊☝

On second thought, all if them wouldn't fit in the post after all.

I guess my playbook doesn't know how to interpret them :shocked:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05