WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just listening to the Spotify Rock radio channel and waiting for the water to boil.

Bad Company.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just listening to the Spotify Rock radio channel and waiting for the water to boil.

They say a watched pot never boils. Untrue of course cause it's physics but it does seem to take forever when you're hungry.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Thinking about it - Batman is just a symbol - and the fact that there have now been 7 or 8 different batmen already...

Let Affleck got on with it - There have been some horrible superhero movies - if this one tanks Hollywood have no excuse to not make a Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds

We can give him a chance look at Anne Hathaway she was brilliant as catwoman!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I guess my playbook doesn't know how to interpret them :shocked:
Your reply...it...it...broke my emoticons :(
Bah. TThere's always plain text, though.
As for tthese errors, its the keyboard.

;):):/:|:(:'()::-:)S<3:p:D;-):):-o:-S:-\:-/:-();O);S;P;D:):];]:-];[:[;(>_<-_-O_OU_U^_~^_^^.^^^@_@O.O-.->.<:-*^3^*_*:cool::0)B-)=]:-D:p:-X;/;|=[=(=/=P=D=)$_$T_T=.==_=-_-||>o<*^^*^▽^^o^⌒.⌒?_?~_~^_*^_+-_-;;-ㅁ--o-(*_*)>ㅁ<Θ_Θ♡.♡*♡*('o')(~.^)-_-+-_-aX_Xㅠ.ㅠT.TY.Y

And, no, I dind not type them manually ;)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

And now for something random...

Funimation channel has been running a commercial for an anime called Vexille... Anyhow, if you take this clip out of context and keep a WP dev perspective, the audio struck me as funny…
WP_20130821_008.mp4 - YouTube

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Well, Windows Phone IS like iOS, and Microsoft and Apple have teamed up against the formidable might if Google.

But, emoticons...
Perhaps you would like to know what the WP Keyboard is capable of...

😃😊😞😉😁😂😋😈😇😆😅😄😌😍😎😏😐😒😒😐😏😎😍😌😓😔😖😘😚😜😤😣😢😡😠😝😥😨😩😪😫😭😶😵😳😲😱😰😷☺☹👀👂👃👉👈👇👆👅👄👊👋👌👍👎👏🙆🙅🙊🙉🙈👐🙇🙋🙌🙍🙎🙏💓❤✌✋✊💔💕💖💗💘💙💟💞💝💜💛💚👤👦👧👨👩👪👲👱👰👯👮👫👴👴👵👶👷💁💃💂

On second thought, all if them wouldn't fit in the post after all.

is that a screenshot or did you put all those emoticons? #awesome

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They say a watched pot never boils. Untrue of course cause it's physics but it does seem to take forever when you're hungry.

It's boiling now... and already another wasp just landed in the kitchen. I just freed one.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's boiling now... and already another wasp just landed in the kitchen. I just freed one.

I don't like wasps or insects in general but I usually do the catch and release thing. When I was in Australia we used to get huntsman spiders a lot in one of the properties we lived in. Their too big to kill as they make a mess and take too much spray that you end up feeling sick afterwards. So I got to catching and releasing. The small ones weren't so bad but the larger ones moved so damn fast!

Huntsman spider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster