Off to 2g land for a while 😒
    02-26-2014 09:13 AM
    That sounds great! I wish you all the best with that and you'll have to provide links when you got everything going.

Not much new really. I had a couple of health things to take care of, nothing serious, just pain mostly. Going on a few trips this year. My wife's business has been up and down but there appears to be some potential for some more stable income. Haven't got enough details yet to know. But all good though. :)

Thanks and I will of course not forget where it all started and keep you all informed.

Well hope you've got yourself all sorted out now. Where are you planning on going? Think any trips for me are on hold for the immediate future can see a long hard few years of work ahead but im going to love it. Well that's true of any business I guess, as long as it pays the bills and she enjoys it that's all that matters.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-26-2014 09:13 AM
    Thanks and I will of course not forget where it all started and keep you all informed.

Well hope you've got yourself all sorted out now. Where are you planning on going? Think any trips for me are on hold for the immediate future can see a long hard few years of work ahead but im going to love it. Well that's true of any business I guess, as long as it pays the bills and she enjoys it that's all that matters.
    I'm as sorted as I can be. The operations are options so I'm just going to live with it. I plan to do some exercise and physio to help of course. :)

So far our plans are - Marrakesh in March, Ghent in April, Prague in June and it's looking like Norway in August. No idea about xmas yet. :P

When running a business there's always one thing to think about besides the money and work. Take time for yourself. It's easy to get lost in your business. I do know that the first two years are always interesting but think about getting help when you're able. :)

Yeah business is always a up and down situation. It's been two years for my wife trying different options. I'm hoping this new opportunity is good.
    martinmc78 and Chregu like this.
    02-26-2014 09:22 AM
    WTH now its 50K?, who got the 40K?
    02-26-2014 09:29 AM
    WTH now its 50K?, who got the 40K?
    lazer got the 40k
    micallan_17 likes this.
    02-26-2014 09:37 AM
    Now I get it. Everything is so clear now. I just had an epiphany. Eureka!

Sahib writes so many short posts, because if he would write a long and elaborate post, this little man in the signature wouldn't look at the avatar but just at the side of the screen. He's limited by the viewing area of the little guy there. Why didn't I see this earlier?!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    02-26-2014 09:42 AM
    Now I get it. Everything is so clear now. I just had an epiphany. Eureka!

Sahib writes so many short posts, because if he would write a long and elaborate post, this little man in the signature wouldn't look at the avatar but just at the side of the screen. He's limited by the viewing area of the little guy there. Why didn't I see this earlier?!
    that is very elaborate😉 ......but I don't always write short posts I can write long and thought out posts if I wanted too but its no fun
    02-26-2014 09:47 AM
    that is very elaborate😉 ......but I don't always write short posts I can write long and thought out posts if I wanted too but its no fun
    I was impressed that I know the word epiphany ;-)

I am just teasing :-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-26-2014 09:48 AM
    I was impressed that I know the word epiphany ;-)

I am just teasing :-)
    I wasn't surprised since you're a scientist 😃 I would expect you to use big complicated words :p
    02-26-2014 09:51 AM
    I don't know epiphany....I shouldn't be impressed
    02-26-2014 09:51 AM
    I don't know epiphany....I shouldn't be impressed
    😃 lol that sounded serious
    02-26-2014 09:52 AM
    I wasn't surprised since you're a scientist I would expect you to use big complicated words :p
    English is his third language I believe....
    02-26-2014 09:57 AM
    English is his third language I believe....
    does he know German ?
    02-26-2014 10:01 AM
    😃 lol that sounded serious
    That was a serious joke :0
    02-26-2014 10:01 AM
    does he know German ?
    Yes and I think either one or two other languages. Best to ask him though. :P
    02-26-2014 10:02 AM
    Serious joke... hmmm oxymoron?
    02-26-2014 10:03 AM
    O.o why so serious
    02-26-2014 10:09 AM
    Yes and I think either one or two other languages. Best to ask him though. :P
    Yeah I don't want to accidentally insult him by saying he speaks something else X_X
    02-26-2014 10:10 AM
    I wonder if there is such of thing as a serious joke :-O?
    02-26-2014 10:11 AM
    Exactly!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-26-2014 10:35 AM
    O.o why so serious
    Lol you didn't get me a song yet :p
    02-26-2014 10:36 AM
    I wonder if there is such of thing as a serious joke :-O?
    There is I guess...like cruel kindness
    02-26-2014 10:36 AM
    Lol you didn't get me a song yet :p
    I will soon :D but right now I'm on my phone :P
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-26-2014 10:41 AM
    There is I guess...like cruel kindness
    Hmmmmm sounds scary U_U
    02-26-2014 10:42 AM
    Okay, just a short overview about my languages and language skills.

My native language is Swiss German, a very strong dialect of German that most Germans don't understand. It has many specific words and sometimes very strange grammar. So the first language I had to learn was actually German. I speak it fluently, have however a slight Swiss accent. I guess I write it better than most Germans, just because I like languages and I have a high level of education. The second language I had to learn at school was French. Unfortunately French and I aren't on the best of terms. I had years and years of French classes, I have spent multiple times time in French speaking areas to learn the language, most notably around 3 months in Paris where I visited a French language school. As I however never use the language in everyday live, most of it got lost over time. I can follow basic conversations, but I couldn't participate. For like two semesters I took Italian, but if this post wasn't about languages, I wouldn't even mention it.

English we had later in school, and I just love English. It's also very easy to stay in touch with this language, as a lot of our popular culture comes from English speaking countries. Like movies, music and books. And now that I'm a scientist, English is the language of science, so I speak it quite often.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-26-2014 10:43 AM
142,826 ... 16051606160716081609 ...