Whenever you want to give me something.

So Every Day!
    hahaha
    Ok then, Happy BIGPADDY Day. Here's some cake:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...voqaUGHpi8&v=3
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-27-2013 12:09 PM
    Right I'm going to sort out the game I'm designing just for Windows Phone 8!

Just for you an exclusive I'm designing a game!
    08-27-2013 12:09 PM
    Whenever you want to give me something.

So Every Day!
    But that would take the magic away.
    mpt15 likes this.
    08-27-2013 12:10 PM
    hahaha
    Ok then, Happy BIGPADDY Day. Here's some cake:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...voqaUGHpi8&v=3
    That looks so GOOD!!!
    08-27-2013 12:10 PM
    But that would take the magic away.
    Ok then once every few days.
    mpt15 and Chregu like this.
    08-27-2013 12:11 PM
    That looks so GOOD!!!
    it was delicious. It was called Chocolate Addiction. I ate it at New York Dessert Cafe, while I was vacationing in Singapore. If you ever visit Singapore you must visit New York Dessert Cafe.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-27-2013 12:12 PM
    it was delicious. It was called Chocolate Addiction. I ate it at New York Dessert Cafe, while I was vacationing in Singapore. If you ever visit Singapore you must visit New York Dessert Cafe.
    I'm visiting Singapore for that cake!!!
    mpt15 likes this.
    08-27-2013 12:13 PM
    I need a special day for myself were everyone brings me cake, gifts, cake, money, cake!

BIGPADDY Day! :P
    But.... but.... I thought EVERY day was BIGPADDY Day??

Now, I am just staring at calandar, confused.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-27-2013 12:39 PM
    But.... but.... I thought EVERY day was BIGPADDY Day??

Now, I am just staring at calandar, confused.
    Good let the confusion consume you...
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-27-2013 12:40 PM
    Asked one of the guys who was working for me to leave the team. Pretty sad about it :(

Gave him half a dozen chances to pull up his socks over the last three months. Hope I wasn't too harsh on him.
    08-27-2013 12:41 PM
    Does anyone else have a set of words that no matter how many times you write them, you mispell them??

I just spelled "calandar" with a "d-e-r" on the end, like I always do.

I mispell "business" a lot, getting the "u" where the "i" goes.

Those are just two moronic examples. I do it all the time. Webster's has disowned me, refusing me to even log on the site and sent a group of shady looking guys to collect all their books from me. The little wiggly red line under my words has just given up and moved on to other computers. Keyboards are embarresed to be typed on by me. This is a catrastrophee... umm, castastrrophy.... umm ..... DANG IT!! THIS IS BAD!!
    BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-27-2013 12:44 PM
    Asked one of the guys who was working for me to leave the team. Pretty sad about it :(

Gave him half a dozen chances to pull up his socks over the last three months. Hope I wasn't too harsh on him.
    Sorry, man. Never fun.
    08-27-2013 12:45 PM
    It is not fun at all. He is a great guy. A terrible worker though. :-(
    08-27-2013 12:47 PM
    It is not fun at all. He is a great guy. A terrible worker though. :-(
    My daughter has been offered an assitant manger's position at Family Video while she does school. They are offering her full time, training, benefits, the whole bit. Of course she grabbed it, but I asked her if she could bring herself to fire someone. She was "Sure!! No Problem" But I bet it will be the hardest thing in the world to do, worse if you like someone.

Again- sorry. You would not be broken up by it if it wasn't hard. Says a lot about you. It is a good quality to have.
    08-27-2013 12:56 PM
    And now for something completely different...

BIGPADDY and snowmutt like this.
    08-27-2013 01:02 PM
    My daughter has been offered an assitant manger's position at Family Video while she does school. They are offering her full time, training, benefits, the whole bit. Of course she grabbed it, but I asked her if she could bring herself to fire someone. She was "Sure!! No Problem" But I bet it will be the hardest thing in the world to do, worse if you like someone.

Again- sorry. You would not be broken up by it if it wasn't hard. Says a lot about you. It is a good quality to have.
    Thanks for the kind words. My work involves six monthly contracts. Hopefully, he will improve and I can put him back on the rolls in the next work cycle.

I planned for these developments, but damn, its upsetting. At least in the future, I will be more careful who I hire to work with me.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-27-2013 01:11 PM
    I don't think I could be a manager for that one reason.... Firing/layoffs
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-27-2013 01:17 PM
    Thanks for the kind words. My work involves six monthly contracts. Hopefully, he will improve and I can put him back on the rolls in the next work cycle.

I planned for these developments, but damn, its upsetting. At least in the future, I will be more careful who I hire to work with me.
    Sorry to see to you go through that. As long as you gave him every opportunity to pull his boots up, then you did your best. Hopefully he gets to be back on the ball next go around.
    08-27-2013 01:19 PM
    As for the debate earlier, the ONLY DC villians I respect is The Joker...and Ra's al Ghul. Doomsday is OK. Lex is a j-o-k-e. The only DC heroes I respect are Batman, Wonder Woman and Nightwing. Everything else is snoresville - Superman included.
    BIGPADDY and snowmutt like this.
    08-27-2013 01:24 PM
    As for the debate earlier, the ONLY DC villians I respect is The Joker...and Ra's al Ghul. Doomsday is OK. Lex is a j-o-k-e. The only DC heroes I respect are Batman and Nightwing. Everything else is snoresville - Superman included.
    yeah, so, by that logic PS4 = DC = snoresville

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-27-2013 01:27 PM
    Best Anti Heroes: Wolverine, Spawn and Ghost Rider.
    sinime and snowmutt like this.
    08-27-2013 01:27 PM
    yeah, so, by that logic PS4 = DC = snoresville
    I'm about the comics itself. PS4 and XBoX One are both badass.
    08-27-2013 01:29 PM
    There can be only One
    08-27-2013 01:31 PM
    Most overrated marvel hero for me: Mr. Fantastic. Cyclops gets an honorable mention here. Best Marvel badasses: Cable, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Deadpool. Again, my personal list.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-27-2013 01:32 PM
    Oh, favorite Marvel villians: Mr. Sinister, Omega Red, Magneto, Apocalypse, Green Goblin, Carnage, Dr. Doom.
    snowmutt likes this.
    08-27-2013 01:36 PM
144,123 ... 160161162163164 ...