So we're gonna play formal now? :/ ok
    formal...PHHHHH not in our dreams XD ...we are ebil ...remember >:)
    02-27-2014 01:08 AM
    OHH because I read it in Spanish XD you said poor k so I sounded it out as por que which mean but why :P
    Lol i can type por que :p
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:10 AM
    formal...PHHHHH not in our dreams XD ...we are ebil ...remember >:)
    Don't say sorry to me again!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:11 AM
    Lol i can type por que :p
    I know you can but I thought you were making a funny so I played along XD
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:11 AM
    Don't say sorry to me again!
    o.o ok ......I wont ....anymore more after this ...sorry XD * runs under the bed* MUAHAHAHHAHAHA
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:12 AM
    I know you can but I thought you were making a funny so I played along XD
    I'm losing my sense of humor
    02-27-2014 01:13 AM
    I'm losing my sense of humor
    if you made me laugh you still have it ;P
    02-27-2014 01:13 AM
    o.o ok ......I wont ....anymore more after this ...sorry XD * runs under the bed* MUAHAHAHHAHAHA
    *throwing a jug of coffee under the bed*
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:14 AM
    if you made me laugh you still have it ;P
    I like to move it move it....you like to?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:14 AM
    *throwing a jug of coffee under the bed*
    D: its poisons I say poison!!!* gets out of the bed* ok okok I wont do it again D:
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:15 AM
    i like to move it move it....you like to?
    move it move it
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:15 AM
    I can't be awake any longer! Good night Sahib sorry about the coffee :p and keep moving it
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:18 AM
    I can't be awake any longer! Good night Sahib sorry about the coffee :p and keep moving it
    I was waiting for you to say that XD good night nadia :) and that coffee traumatized me D: im going to have nightmares about it
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:19 AM
    and im off too ....good night and good morning all :)
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:20 AM
    I was waiting for you to say that XD good night nadia :) and that coffee traumatized me D: im going to have nightmares about it
    I'm gonna gift you a teddy someday and i was waiting you'd say
    02-27-2014 01:21 AM
    Oh yeah, sahib did get drowned in coffee... :P
    02-27-2014 01:25 AM
    Oh yeah, sahib did get drowned in coffee... :P
    LOL! Drowned in coffee??? I could use a coffee. :/
    LMZR likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:35 AM
    The point is that while you say Google are good where you are.... but when you want to switch platforms you will run into more trouble because Google services aren't everywhere unlike MSFT services you can find them in IOS,andriod ,wp,blackberry.
    The services of Microsoft I use: Skydrive (Onedrive), Microsoft Exchange

The services of Google I use: Google Search, Google Maps

I can easily switch from WP to Android, as I understand that the Skydrive and Exchange solutions on Android are quite good. I can even more easily switch to Android, as Google Search and Google Maps are perfectly implemented. As I use Microsoft Exchange, I wouldn't even have to feed Google with all my data.
    02-27-2014 01:57 AM
    I think I should go to the grocery store and check all kinds of cheese
    I think you don't get my point. In the US, they sell a product called Swiss Cheese. It has nothing to do with Switzerland and it is produced in the US. It's also pretty disgusting. Of course you can buy cheese imported from Switzerland, that's not what I am talking about.

I also don't say that the Americans can't produce good cheese. It's all about the product called Swiss Cheese.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2014 01:59 AM
    I think you don't get my point. In the US, they sell a product called Swiss Cheese. It has nothing to do with Switzerland and it is produced in the US. It's also pretty disgusting. Of course you can buy cheese imported from Switzerland, that's not what I am talking about.

I also don't say that the Americans can't produce good cheese. It's all about the product called Swiss Cheese.
    Didn't we have a whole discussion about cheese a while back? There is cheese we have here called 'Swiss' cheese as well. But in reality isn't just emmental cheese? Of course the cheese produced in the US is probably a horrible substitute. :P

Swiss cheese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Chregu likes this.
    02-27-2014 02:48 AM
    LOL! Drowned in coffee??? I could use a coffee. :/
    I could use a cup of tea.
    02-27-2014 02:49 AM
    Didn't we have a whole discussion about cheese a while back? There is cheese we have here called 'Swiss' cheese as well. But in reality isn't just emmental cheese? Of course the cheese produced in the US is probably a horrible substitute. :P

Swiss cheese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Emmental cheese is pretty much the most boring cheese you can think of anyway. So it's a copy of the most boring Swiss cheese. No wonder it's not good ;-)

Yeah, we had the discussion. We move in circles. We move in circles... I still rather discuss Swiss cheese again, than reading 30 pages of conversations between Nadia and Sahib ;-)
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-27-2014 02:53 AM
    Emmental cheese is pretty much the most boring cheese you can think of anyway. So it's a copy of the most boring Swiss cheese. No wonder it's not good ;-)

Yeah, we had the discussion. We move in circles. We move in circles... I still rather discuss Swiss cheese again, than reading 30 pages of conversations between Nadia and Sahib ;-)
    Me too
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    02-27-2014 02:54 AM

I'm glad their having fun with each other but it's sort of like a lot of boring dialog in a book. :P It doesn't add anything to the story. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    02-27-2014 03:01 AM
    I just looked up the Nexus 5 and it's even cheaper than before now. Don't tempt me brain, don't tempt me.
    02-27-2014 03:09 AM
142,794 ... 16301631163216331634 ...