I wish I could but but :\

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums
    I'd recommend people who want Dubai like environment but a bit cheaper to go to QATAR...not Saudi Arabia :p
    02-27-2014 08:38 AM
    :o inviting shu over now :p?

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    You're jelly?
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    02-27-2014 08:38 AM
    I'd recommend people who want Dubai like environment but a bit cheaper to go to QATAR...not Saudi Arabia :p
    When I think if Qatar I think if transformers ._.

02-27-2014 08:39 AM
    You're jelly?
    Nooooo I'm not jelly ...:) I'm just asking :x

02-27-2014 08:40 AM
    Nadia is back it seems.

I don't like 3D. I think it's a gimmick. I think it's even worse than a gimmick, it's a way to increase cinema tickets without offering more value. I don't want to wear glasses for an effect that wears off after 5 minutes if it is there at all. I wouldn't buy a 3D TV either.

As it comes to gadgets, I would want some and I could afford them easily, but I don't really need them so I don't buy them. It wouldn't make me happier.
    That's why we wait till
    More tech comes out so it can become cheaper :D!

02-27-2014 08:41 AM
    I think you don't get my point. In the US, they sell a product called Swiss Cheese. It has nothing to do with Switzerland and it is produced in the US. It's also pretty disgusting. Of course you can buy cheese imported from Switzerland, that's not what I am talking about.

I also don't say that the Americans can't produce good cheese. It's all about the product called Swiss Cheese.
    I've never seen a swiss cheese.... :|
    Well I've seen imported cheese here...but I don't think they are fresh....I've seen cheese from greek,portugal,etc etc but they all look the same to me >:(
    Chregu likes this.
    02-27-2014 08:41 AM
    Now I know how you guys feel when me and Sahib keep on posting :O
    02-27-2014 08:42 AM
    I've never seen a swiss cheese.... :|
    Well I've seen imported cheese here...but I don't think they are fresh....I've seen cheese from greek,portugal,etc etc but they all look the same to me >:(
    It's not that interesting ..it's a thin slices of white cheese :/

02-27-2014 08:42 AM
    How :o?

02-27-2014 08:43 AM
    Nadia is back it seems.

I don't like 3D. I think it's a gimmick. I think it's even worse than a gimmick, it's a way to increase cinema tickets without offering more value. I don't want to wear glasses for an effect that wears off after 5 minutes if it is there at all. I wouldn't buy a 3D TV either.

As it comes to gadgets, I would want some and I could afford them easily, but I don't really need them so I don't buy them. It wouldn't make me happier.
    I personally don't see the difference when I pay extra money for 3D movie....I don't see the reason why I've to keep playing with the glasses the entire time....and it gives me a headache too....because I already have glasses and I'm legally blind if I remove them so I have to wear the 3D glasses on top of my glasses
    Chregu likes this.
    02-27-2014 08:46 AM
    It's not that interesting ..it's a thin slices of white cheese :/

We already discussed the cheese thing earlier. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    02-27-2014 08:47 AM
    I'm gonna go...see y'all and Sahib stop being jelly :p
    02-27-2014 08:47 AM
    We already discussed the cheese thing earlier. :P
    I know :p but I'm just saying how Swiss cheese is here

02-27-2014 08:48 AM
    I'm gonna go...see y'all and Sahib stop being jelly :p
    I'm not jelly though x.x

02-27-2014 08:48 AM
    I know :p but I'm just saying how Swiss cheese is here
    ...that's what we were discussing ;-)
    02-27-2014 08:49 AM
    And I'm off to sleep some more on the bus ...laters all

So I got bored with Nokia Mix Radio, not enough music selection and repetitive. So now I'm listening to NIN.
    Funny how they disappear together... :P
    BIGPADDY, Chregu and hope4wp like this.
    Just to be clear on that. I have no issues you two having you're talks. Just for the rest of us it's somewhat dull. :P Most of us skip over all the pages you and Sahib talk on for the most part because we just don't have that much time. I skim occasionally but I usually give up. :P

Unfortunately, in amongst all that is sometimes some other interesting stuff and we miss it because it's sort of overwhelming to go through all the pages to find the bits that we may find interesting.

We're also unclear if there's a courtship going on or is it just two people talking... very confusing. o.O
    Chregu likes this.
    02-27-2014 09:11 AM
    Forget weed ....there is a guy who smells like cat or dog **** and I can't stand it >.> do people forget hygiene. Sure I'll.understand it happened but come on
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2014 09:26 AM
    Funny how they disappear together... :P
    I always disappear around that time 😉
    02-27-2014 09:27 AM
    Just to be clear on that. I have no issues you two having you're talks. Just for the rest of us it's somewhat dull. :P Most of us skip over all the pages you and Sahib talk on for the most part because we just don't have that much time. I skim occasionally but I usually give up. :P

Unfortunately, in amongst all that is sometimes some other interesting stuff and we miss it because it's sort of overwhelming to go through all the pages to find the bits that we may find interesting.

We're also unclear if there's a courtship going on or is it just two people talking... very confusing. o.O
    its just 2 people talking 😇
    02-27-2014 09:28 AM
    What's a courtship? My brain think it's like a court trial, but that doesn't really fit into the context...
    02-27-2014 09:31 AM
    What's a courtship? My brain think it's like a court trial, but that doesn't really fit into the context...
    It's somewhat of an old fashion term for what most people call dating these days. It's still used though as a way of saying 'two people getting to know one another in a manner that usually turns into a relationship'. Courtships in the old days usually were drawn out things. Usually lasting months to even years.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-27-2014 09:36 AM
    its just 2 people talking
    I can never see those smileys on the web. So I never know what you have used. :/

Also I see bits of flirting so that's where I get confused and other things that gives other impressions. Might be my age and seeing things differently.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-27-2014 09:39 AM
145,247 ... 16331634163516361637 ...