The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    It's somewhat of an old fashion term for what most people call dating these days. It's still used though as a way of saying 'two people getting to know one another in a manner that usually turns into a relationship'. Courtships in the old days usually were drawn out things. Usually lasting months to even years.
    I still believe in that 😃 I get to know the person for months before I even call that person a friend now if it was a girl .....it still applies !
    02-27-2014 08:39 AM
    I can never see those smileys on the web. So I never know what you have used. :/
    oh sorry I put the angle smiley
    02-27-2014 08:40 AM
    I can never see those smileys on the web. So I never know what you have used. :/

Also I see bits of flirting so that's where I get confused and other things that gives other impressions. Might be my age and seeing things differently.
    idk I'm oblivious to this ...... I didn't know my ex liked me she had to strait out tell me ...so it could be what you think or not idk ..you're the.married one her you would know :P
    02-27-2014 08:42 AM
    Looks like there is a going to be a chance for some thunderstorm here :-o
    02-27-2014 08:48 AM
    Hmmm I wonder where Mia is ..he said he would be back :-o and also 99 @_@
    02-27-2014 08:49 AM
    idk I'm oblivious to this ...... I didn't know my ex liked me she had to strait out tell me ...so it could be what you think or not idk ..you're the.married one her you would know :P
    Don't need to be married to know this stuff, just experienced and the right mind. But like I said, reading on a computer it can be difficult to know.
    02-27-2014 08:51 AM
    Don't need to be married to know this stuff, just experienced and the right mind. But like I said, reading on a computer it can be difficult to know.
    we are just being friendly ....i think that is all what we needed, she came from a bad relationship and I came from a relationship that I don't know what or how it ended and I'm guessing we just wanted someone to talk to. But this is all assumption on my part :P
    02-27-2014 08:56 AM
    Lol hahaha which is even more bugging
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140227_0003.png  
    02-27-2014 09:02 AM
    we are just being friendly ....i think that is all what we needed, she came from a bad relationship and I came from a relationship that I don't know what or how it ended and I'm guessing we just wanted someone to talk to. But this is all assumption on my part :P
    Well, speaking as a person who met his significant other on the internet, when the two of us were living in different countries, I can say it can be complicated. The good thing for the two of you, if there is anything going on, is that you're both young and it's a lot easier at this stage of life to do these things than later. We had a hell of time sorting things out. We did eventually but it wasn't easy and very stressful.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-27-2014 09:03 AM
    Lol hahaha which is even more bugging
    :-o who knows .....i think its confusing *_*
    02-27-2014 09:03 AM
    Well, speaking as a person who met his significant other on the internet, when the two of us were living in different countries, I can say it can be complicated. The good thing for the two of you, if there is anything going on, is that you're both young and it's a lot easier at this stage of life to do these things than later. We had a hell of time sorting things out. We did eventually but it wasn't easy and very stressful.
    Wow! I had a friend from Europe who is an Indian....and a model for Abercrombie & Fitch! He left everything and came to Saudi Arabia for his gf...and she dumped him :O weird
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2014 09:05 AM
    I knew my girlfriend for around 3 months before things started to get more serious, then we moved pretty fast into an advanced dating phase, and it took another three months including some complications until we came together.

Just writing this because it somehow fits the topic, not really contributing ;-)
    hope4wp, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-27-2014 09:07 AM
    Wow! I had a friend from Europe who is an Indian....and a model for Abercrombie & Fitch! He left everything and came to Saudi Arabia for his gf...and she dumped him :O weird
    Bad luck I guess, can happen to everybody :/
    02-27-2014 09:08 AM
    easier probably, complicated nope , I'm like MSFT stating over and she said she doesn't want a person because well her past relationship and as for me if I can't figure what I did wrong or if I didn't do anything wrong I can't have one
    And on a funny note when you said a hell of a time I thought of the green goblin in Spiderman :P
    02-27-2014 09:09 AM
    yikes D: that's sad
    02-27-2014 09:10 AM
    Happens. When my wife and I met online it wasn't a dating site or anything. More like what this thread is, something called Yahoo Groups. We 'dated' online for 7 months we met in real life, spent a month together then two months later I moved to Australia. It's now 10 years later.
    Chregu, sahib lopez and hope4wp like this.
    02-27-2014 09:14 AM
    easier probably, complicated nope , I'm like MSFT stating over and she said she doesn't want a person because well her past relationship and as for me if I can't figure what I did wrong or if I didn't do anything wrong I can't have one
    And on a funny note when you said a hell of a time I thought of the green goblin in Spiderman :P
    You're grammar is getting worse. :P I have trouble following what you type sometimes. :P Short form sentences are confusing. :/
    hope4wp and BIGPADDY like this.
    02-27-2014 09:18 AM
    Well me and my ex met through facebook...we were of the same school though but we had different buildings..2 km apart lol...so we didn't meet until 2 years later and now it's 6 years :O
    02-27-2014 09:18 AM
    Well me and my ex met through facebook...we were of the same school though but we had different buildings..2 km apart lol...so we didn't meet until 2 years later and now it's 6 years :O
    Amazing how time flies. I guess Facebook replaced things like Yahoo Groups.
    hope4wp likes this.
    02-27-2014 09:20 AM
    Amazing how time flies. I guess Facebook replaced things like Yahoo Groups.
    I thought yahoo groups closed recently :/ or maybe it was the chat
    02-27-2014 09:23 AM
    I thought yahoo groups closed recently :/
    Really? I thought closed years ago. I could be wrong though. I stopped paying attention to it after I moved to Australia.
    02-27-2014 09:25 AM
    I didn't meet my girlfriend online. Might be that the only "social network" I use is this thread ;-)

Everything else goes over phone number or email address directly.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-27-2014 09:25 AM
    Really? I thought closed years ago. I could be wrong though. I stopped paying attention to it after I moved to Australia.
    I'll correct myself. It's still going. Here in the UK anyway. I'm assuming it's different now though.
    02-27-2014 09:26 AM
    I didn't meet my girlfriend online. Might be that the only "social network" I use is this thread ;-)

Everything else goes over phone number or email address directly.
    I wasn't looking for anyone at the time, honest. I think she was though. :P
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    02-27-2014 09:27 AM
    well why would you need it? :P
    02-27-2014 09:29 AM
142,743 ... 16341635163616371638 ...