I didn't meet my girlfriend online. Might be that the only "social network" I use is this thread ;-)

Everything else goes over phone number or email address directly.
    wow!! well I've never used email to contact anyone yet! :|
    02-27-2014 09:30 AM
    well why would you need it? :P
    Well, in a real sense I didn't. I only went on there because I was lonely and needed some company in general. I wasn't after anything specific though. Just a place to chill.
    02-27-2014 09:31 AM
    You're grammar is getting worse. :P I have trouble following what you type sometimes. :P Short form sentences are confusing. :/
    I blame the lack of hitting the commas and periods ! But I try not to say much, words never come out like how I think I'm my mind
    02-27-2014 09:31 AM
    I blame the lack of hitting the commas and periods ! But I try not to say much, words never come out like how I think I'm my mind
    You should practice more. Try writing poetry. It helps focus the mind.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-27-2014 09:32 AM
    I use email all the time. :P It's still a business tool. In my company where most social networks are discouraged (except LinkedIn) it's the only way to communicate outside the company aside from the phone.
    02-27-2014 09:34 AM
    You should practice more. Try writing poetry. It helps focus the mind.
    I can't do poetry, I'm bad at that too :p
    02-27-2014 09:42 AM
    Well, in a real sense I didn't. I only went on there because I was lonely and needed some company in general. I wasn't after anything specific though. Just a place to chill.
    And you moved here ;)
    02-27-2014 09:43 AM
    I don't like cinnamon pop tarts a lot ...I like strawberry better, but that's is all they had >.<
    02-27-2014 09:45 AM
    I can't do poetry, I'm bad at that too :p
    I didn't say it had to be good. Just to use it to focus. :P
    02-27-2014 09:48 AM
    What I wanted to say is that I usually get a phone number or an email address in person, and then contact a person. I don't contact people without speaking to them first if it's something personal.
    02-27-2014 09:49 AM
    I don't like cinnamon pop tarts a lot ...I like strawberry better, but that's is all they had >.<
    Yuck. Pop Tarts... sugary sweet things with very little nutritional value. :/

I haven't had them for years and my sweet tooth has calmed down significantly. I don't think most people in North America realise how much sugar is in everything. Including the bread and buns.
    02-27-2014 09:49 AM
    What I wanted to say is that I usually get a phone number or an email address in person, and then contact a person. I don't contact people without speaking to them first if it's something personal.
    We had a webcam chats. There was nothing 'blind' about our meeting in person. Still, nothing is better than real life though. :)
    02-27-2014 09:51 AM
    I didn't say it had to be good. Just to use it to focus. :P
    But I would to know what and why I do this:P I just end up listening t music to focus or just have a blank mind about everything minus the thing at hand
    02-27-2014 09:54 AM
    I would like to think that is a given , sadly if its personal they say it any ways o.o and even in front of other people
    02-27-2014 09:56 AM
    But I would to know what and why I do this:P I just end up listening t music to focus or just have a blank mind about everything minus the thing at hand
    It's about fixing your language skills silly. That's what I was saying. Poetry would do that. :P Just because it's poetry doesn't mean it needs to be good but it allows you to explore language and metaphor.

Either that or take up reading some good books.
    02-27-2014 09:57 AM
    Yuck. Pop Tarts... sugary sweet things with very little nutritional value. :/

I haven't had them for years and my sweet tooth has calmed down significantly. I don't think most people in North America realise how much sugar is in everything. Including the bread and buns.
    Hence I taking nutrition but the pop tarts are not bad to eat they have gotten better. But since know I can't resist pop tarts ( I didn't have any I'm my childhood ) I eat them in moderation :P
    02-27-2014 09:58 AM
    Hence I taking nutrition but the pop tarts are not bad to eat they have gotten better. But since know I can't resist pop tarts ( I didn't have any I'm my childhood ) I eat them in moderation :P
    I can get them here now but every time I look at the box my teeth ache.
    02-27-2014 10:00 AM
    It's about fixing your language skills silly. That's what I was saying. Poetry would do that. :P Just because it's poetry doesn't mean it needs to be good but it allows you to explore language and metaphor.

Either that or take up reading some good books.
    I rather read books , I would read my world history , US history and economy books in high school for fun because I didn't have much to do. I would also read the encyclopedia that I had because I finished reading those books, then I went to medical books then I finished them and I had nothing to read again XD
    02-27-2014 10:01 AM
    I rather read books , I would read my world history , US history and economy books in high school for fun because I didn't have much to do. I would also read the encyclopedia that I had because I finished reading those books, then I went to medical books then I finished them and I had nothing to read again XD
    I mean creative writing books. Nothing wrong with non-fiction but some creative stuff would help you a lot as well.
    02-27-2014 10:04 AM
    I can get them here now but every time I look at the box my teeth ache.
    I still like eating them :3 win_20140227_080256.jpg
    02-27-2014 10:04 AM
    I mean creative writing books. Nothing wrong with non-fiction but some creative stuff would help you a lot as well.
    I read holes , the catcher in h rye , the other wes more , hamlet, and other books like that in high school
    02-27-2014 10:06 AM
    I still like eating them :3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20140227_080256.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	265.0 KB 
ID:	58224
    You're young, you'll survive. :P Just remember when to stop. :P
    02-27-2014 10:07 AM
    You're young, you'll survive. :P Just remember when to stop. :P
    he has glowing white teeth :P
    02-27-2014 10:10 AM
    I read holes , the catcher in h rye , the other wes more , hamlet, and other books like that in high school
    Sigh, I meant for pleasure. Books you would like to read that doesn't involve an assignment. :P Language can be pleasurable you know? Talking, poetry, singing, writing, reading, etc.

I guess I forget what 'age' we're in.
    02-27-2014 10:10 AM
    he has glowing white teeth :P
    It's not his teeth I'm worried about. :P
    02-27-2014 10:11 AM
142,852 ... 16351636163716381639 ...