You're young, you'll survive. :P Just remember when to stop. :P
    I would eat a box 2 semesters ago :P
    02-27-2014 11:11 AM
    he has glowing white teeth :P
    Hehehe XD I try..... I lost my floss though D:
    02-27-2014 11:12 AM
    Sigh, I meant for pleasure. Books you would like to read that doesn't involve an assignment. :P Language can be pleasurable you know? Talking, poetry, singing, writing, reading, etc.

I guess I forget what 'age' we're in.
    Oh Um does reading a windows 8.1 manual count ....I read that !
    02-27-2014 11:13 AM
    It's not his teeth I'm worried about. :P
    I work out enough , even when I do go get a physical , I'm healthy :3
    02-27-2014 11:14 AM
    Oh Um does reading a windows 8.1 manual count ....I read that !
    No, it doesn't. :/
    02-27-2014 11:15 AM
    I work out enough , even when I do go get a physical , I'm healthy :3
    You're almost 20. I'm not suprised. I'm just saying when you get older. Habits are hard to break. :/
    02-27-2014 11:15 AM
    No, it doesn't. :/
    Then, I don't read for fun XD
    02-27-2014 11:17 AM
    You're almost 20. I'm not suprised. I'm just saying when you get older. Habits are hard to break. :/
    I'll stop later ...but I just experienced the joys of pop tarts:D it was just a year ago when I started to eat them :3
    02-27-2014 11:18 AM
    Then, I don't read for fun XD
    Obviously. :P Not everyone does and I can usually tell those don't read much or expand their vocabulary. I'm a bit pedantic about language. :P I do my best to convey what I mean when I write, doesn't always work but I try.
    02-27-2014 11:20 AM
    I'll stop later ...but I just experienced the joys of pop tarts:D it was just a year ago when I started to eat them :3
    Don't worry, I'm sure gastric bypass will be perfected by then... :P LOL! Just kidding. Nothing wrong with a treat. Everything in moderation. :)
    02-27-2014 11:21 AM
    Obviously. :P Not everyone does and I can usually tell those don't read much or expand their vocabulary. I'm a bit pedantic about language. :P I do my best to convey what I mean when I write, doesn't always work but I try.
    I'd like to point out you're not that bad, just rush a lot. :P

I've known a few different types of people over the years, from those who used the F word every other word to those who used greater vocabulary than me. It's always interesting how people speak to one another. :)
    02-27-2014 11:23 AM
    I do know my vocabulary, they do say that a person who knows More than one language and is good at it knows how to express themselves better, but for me things don't come out right :P
    02-27-2014 11:24 AM
    I took his name =| i took his nick name
    02-27-2014 11:24 AM
    ???? I assume you mean your ex?
    02-27-2014 11:25 AM
    I do know my vocabulary, they do say that a person who knows More than one language and is good at it knows how to express themselves better, but for me things don't come out right :P
    LOL! Knowing and using is two different things. :P
    02-27-2014 11:26 AM
    Don't worry, I'm sure gastric bypass will be perfected by then... :P LOL! Just kidding. Nothing wrong with a treat. Everything in moderation. :)
    ._. ehhhhh um ...errr would it better if I said I ate one apple a day because I do ! sometimes to much, in high School I would eat 5 apples 2 cantaloupes, lots of grapes , 4 mandarins,2 orange , a pizza , 3 cookies , juice, milk and water and I was still hungry :3
    02-27-2014 11:27 AM
    ???? I assume you mean your ex?
    I wrote lolo
    02-27-2014 11:28 AM
    ._. ehhhhh um ...errr would it better if I said I ate one apple a day because I do ! sometimes to much, in high School I would eat 5 apples 2 cantaloupes, lots of grapes , 4 mandarins,2 orange , a pizza , 3 cookies , juice, milk and water and I was still hungry :3
    LOL! Being young and burning a lot of energy is fine. I was like that too. I used to be thin and all muscle, even a six pack. :P I'm not any more but I hope to reduce my weight some. I'll never be that skinny again though. My upper body is just too big now.
    02-27-2014 11:29 AM
    I'd like to point out you're not that bad, just rush a lot. :P

I've known a few different types of people over the years, from those who used the F word every other word to those who used greater vocabulary than me. It's always interesting how people speak to one another. :)
    Yea I know I rush a lot , but its ironic that I'm told I think to much and to slow to say something but I also get the opposite that I don't enough and I don't make any sense
    02-27-2014 11:29 AM
    I wrote lolo
    I'm sorry, I'm still confused. :/
    02-27-2014 11:30 AM
    :o what name ...I missed something D:
    I wrote lolo
    whos Lolo :P?
    LOL! Being young and burning a lot of energy is fine. I was like that too. I used to be thin and all muscle, even a six pack. :P I'm not any more but I hope to reduce my weight some. I'll never be that skinny again though. My upper body is just too big now.
    Then again once people get jobs and get married there isn't much time to work out :P
    02-27-2014 11:31 AM
    Wait, does that mean Nadia will stop taking to me
    02-27-2014 11:32 AM
    Yea I know I rush a lot , but its ironic that I'm told I think to much and to slow to say something but I also get the opposite that I don't enough and I don't make any sense
    Well I don't know you 'in person' only what I see here. I used to be quiet and deeply contemplative in my teens. Two traits that are not overly attractive to young females. :P
    02-27-2014 11:34 AM
145,745 ... 16361637163816391640 ...