WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Profile in the sense?

I think profile in the sence of me getting to know them before they know I'm getting to know then so for example if I have a crush on a girl ....i can ask her some questions and based on how she answer I can forget her ot go for it :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Idk why but I feel bad for the guy that was **** in high school and I was glad he left but now that I see that same guy here I feel bad for him since he is alone wandering around the campus ......:/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think profile in the sence of me getting to know them before they know I'm getting to know then so for example if I have a crush on a girl ....i can ask her some questions and based on how she answer I can forget her ot go for it :p

That's what everybody does...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol you have some high expectations ;p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I had a friend who forced herself into my group and till date i have tried to find at least one thing so that i could like her but with no luck :crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz