What phones do you currently have? I'm not too sure if i can get any more phones, as i already have plans to get one more phone though. :(
    Just go one page back. :) This isn't like Sahib and Nadia... :P
    LMZR and sahib lopez like this.
    02-28-2014 04:26 AM
    Just go one page back. :) This isn't like Sahib and Nadia... :P
    I stop reading back from previous pages.
    LMZR likes this.
    02-28-2014 04:37 AM
    I stop reading back from previous pages.
    Like most of us here. :P I sometimes skim just to see if anything interesting came along.
    LMZR likes this.
    02-28-2014 04:45 AM
    Like most of us here. :P I sometimes skim just to see if anything interesting came along.
    I use to however I eventually stopped. :'(
    LMZR likes this.
    02-28-2014 04:46 AM
    So Nadia and Sahib switch to Whatsapp then? They won't be able to get anything done in their lives anymore ;-)

Survived my meeting, actually it was quite pleasant.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-28-2014 04:47 AM
    I use to however I eventually stopped. :'(
    LOL! It's difficult to wade through that much stuff, most of it non nonsensical to us. :P You know it's gotten bad when even you avoid it. :P
    BIGPADDY and sahib lopez like this.
    02-28-2014 04:53 AM
    So Nadia and Sahib switch to Whatsapp then? They won't be able to get anything done in their lives anymore ;-)

I'm sure they'll still be on here. Just like usual. Maybe keeping other things between just them. :P
    02-28-2014 04:54 AM
    Spotify just told me I should listen to What Else Is There? by Ryksopp. I always liked this song but neither new the title nor the interpret.
    02-28-2014 05:00 AM
    I'm sure they'll still be on here. Just like usual. Maybe keeping other things between just them. :P
    Probably better for all of us ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-28-2014 05:00 AM
    I'm having issues with Instagram. Not sure if it's just me or everyone. :/

I can't seem to see status updates for myself. :/
    02-28-2014 05:04 AM
    I'm having issues with Instagram. Not sure if it's just me or everyone. :/
    I have issues with Instagram, that's the reason I don't use it.

Is there an English word for "Schenkelklopfer"? Let's see... yeah, knee-slapper, it's even very similar. ;-)
    02-28-2014 05:09 AM

Well, you survived your meeting, i guess without Sahib and Nadia, it will be a lot longer until we can get to the 50,000 post mark.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-28-2014 05:17 AM
    Well, you survived your meeting, i guess without Sahib and Nadia, it will be a lot longer until we can get to the 50,000 post mark.
    I am not in a hurry. I have time. I enjoy the ride: Der Weg ist das Ziel.

http://www.dict.cc/deutsch-englisch/...+das+Ziel.html
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-28-2014 05:24 AM
    LOL! It's difficult to wade through that much stuff, most of it non nonsensical to us. :P You know it's gotten bad when even you avoid it. :P
    I tend to come and read in the morning and afternoon when there not on or not so activity.
    02-28-2014 05:28 AM
    I tend to come and read in the morning and afternoon when there not on or not so activity.
    BP, the man who made this thread big, ousted by some newcomers. But just wait, their position is weakening, they might lose most of their power to Whatsapp. Soon we might say: The king is dead, long live the new king and queen, who are dead; long live the old king!
    BIGPADDY, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    02-28-2014 05:31 AM
    BP, the man who made this thread big, ousted by some newcomers. But just wait, their position is weakening, they might lose most of their power to Whatsapp. Soon we might say: The king is dead, long live the new king and queen, who are dead; long live the old king!
    I like being the king! :P

I just been too busy trying to read it all and keep up.
    Chregu likes this.
    02-28-2014 05:35 AM
    There are some post in the middle that I like to read so i try to get through it however it like a full time job. :-P
    02-28-2014 05:37 AM
    There are some post in the middle that I like to read so i try to get through it however it like a full time job. :-P
    They post for hours on end. It is like a job. :P
    02-28-2014 05:39 AM
    They promised us lunch for the weekly Friday lunch meeting. There hasn't been lunch today. And asking a professor where the hell the pizza is, is a delicate business. Most of all because he might charge me with the task to get pizza.
    02-28-2014 05:41 AM
    They promised us lunch for the weekly Friday lunch meeting. There hasn't been lunch today. And asking a professor where the hell the pizza is, is a delicate business. Most of all because he might charge me with the task to get pizza.
    im having a large saugage and chips for dinner.

Maybe two saugage.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-28-2014 06:01 AM
    After each post I was like why me?
    02-28-2014 06:53 AM
    After each post I was like why me?
    I don't understand.... ?
    02-28-2014 06:55 AM
    I don't understand.... ?
    Why are you people fed up of me :p
    02-28-2014 07:05 AM
    I don't know what they're thinking. I'm not an omniscient being, and I'd never want to be one.

The WanderingTraveler says hi!
    02-28-2014 07:07 AM
    We're not. :P Don't be silly. The rest of us sort of feel... lost? In the conversations that you and Sahib have. That's all. It's seems rather personal between the two of you and we almost feel like the uncomfortable guest at a house where you end up being ignored. If you know what I mean.
    02-28-2014 07:08 AM
145,248 ... 16601661166216631664 ...