WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Common problem that happens when the only thing that brings people together is one thing. :p

Right now I'm listening to Nokia MixRadio. Rage Against the Machine. :)

Music almost never fails to become a conversation starter.

Well, that and so many damn people have asked me, what the smartwatch on my wrist is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, back onto phones...

I just had an oddball error on my L920. It said the folder I was wanting to save to has been deleted. I was in the Calendar app...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, back onto phones...

I just had an oddball error on my L920. It said the folder I was wanting to save to has been deleted. I was in the Calendar app...

Okay then... What folder did it delete exactly?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My computer is doing the dumbest thing it does once a week. A deep virus scan during the middle of the day taking up my computer resources and slowing my computer down to a crawl. Not to mention that it has in the past corrupted some of my files because I saved them at the time it was stupidly scanning that particular system file that my program used. Such dumb IT systems on the corporate level. Paranoia.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well it was much easier to catch up today.

Word of the day: convenience

I go to visit my brother in Scotland til Sunday in the morning. Means a couple of days off work and some hard physical labour doing up a house getting ready for tenants. All this means a rush at work to try leave everything in a way it doesn't collapse on Thursday and Friday.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My computer is doing the dumbest thing it does once a week. A deep virus scan during the middle of the day taking up my computer resources and slowing my computer down to a crawl. Not to mention that it has in the past corrupted some of my files because I saved them at the time it was stupidly scanning that particular system file that my program used. Such dumb IT systems on the corporate level. Paranoia.

Gotta love corporate IT...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I bought a 8X for one my closest friends as her birthday gift. Yes, I know from a hardware point of view, it may be a little long in the tooth, but as her first smartphone, I think it will give her a very premium experience...especially since she likes small phones...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Even though my Spanish is pretty much nonexistent, listening to the Gypsy Kings is always an enjoyable experience...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise