WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well we're getting bashed by driving rain and high winds. :/ There appears to be a small tree that may fall if the wind picks up. Such fun. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So snowflake is at a place where the talk about science stuff ....while your at it if they have a Q&A ask them about the chicken vs egg!!

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

QilleRz

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

Don't know what to do. Just wanna post something here. Got some awesome thing so I want to share it !

Here take a look : http://www.ngs.eu/compare.php?i=1&idcat=62&IDP1=644&IDP2=653&IDP3=201&IDP4=650

That White Slim Stand variant is really awesome ! I got my laptop reduced by 10 degree Celsius. Before this was running Assassin Creed with 80~ degree but now with 70~ degree. Bought that thing for 21 USD. Btw, checking my laptop's temperature using RealTemp. You guys need to check that thing out ! :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't know what to do. Just wanna post something here. Got some awesome thing so I want to share it !

Here take a look : http://www.ngs.eu/compare.php?i=1&idcat=62&IDP1=644&IDP2=653&IDP3=201&IDP4=650

That White Slim Stand variant is really awesome ! I got my laptop reduced by 10 degree Celsius. Before this was running Assassin Creed with 80~ degree but now with 70~ degree. Bought that thing for 21 USD. Btw, checking my laptop's temperature using RealTemp. You guys need to check that thing out ! :D

It almost looks like the thing my sis has on her laptop

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Huh today is wensday ...it feels like this school week went by fast ._. I wonder why ?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So snowflake is at a place where the talk about science stuff ....while your at it if they have a Q&A ask them about the chicken vs egg!!

I was talking about this with my colleagues before. I haven't followed the discussion in this thread, but we had slightly different opinions based on evolution, genetic exchange and development / growth.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was talking about this with my colleagues before. I haven't followed the discussion in this thread, but we had slightly different opinions based on evolution, genetic exchange and development / growth.

So what's your answer? I got mine from a geneticist, philosopher and biologist.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So what's your answer? I got mine from a geneticist, philosopher and biologist.

I didn't read yours, I don't want to embarrass myself ;-)

There were eggs before chickens existed. Chickens evolved from dinosaurs, dinosaurs were lying eggs. However, the question is at what point the chicken became a chicken, this is the hard question to answer.

Maybe I have to find your answer now.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Your answer was basically the same...

Yep. Thing is there's an evolutionary point where what comes out of the egg is a chicken. So from the perspective of egg before chicken the chicken needs to be genetically ready before the egg. Yes, eggs were in existence way before chickens but you need a 'chicken' before you can have chicken eggs.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yep. Thing is there's an evolutionary point where what comes out of the egg is a chicken. So from the perspective of egg before chicken the chicken needs to be genetically ready before the egg. Yes, eggs were in existence way before chickens but you need a 'chicken' before you can have chicken eggs.

Depends on when the final mutation is introduced. If it is during zygote creation, I would argue the egg was first ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Depends on when the final mutation is introduced. If it is during zygote creation, I would argue the egg was first ;-)

But you need a chicken to lay a chicken egg do you not? :p Of course, what was before the chicken is an interesting question in itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers