See, you're still not getting where I'm coming from. Go read this section of the comments from the very beginning.

Nobody cared about you looking arrogant if you had looked it up and then ask questions, additional questions in this case. You ask questions here all the time. You initially asked what the DSM was, i answered it. I took a moment to share with you that "hey, it's OK to have looked it too and then ask", but you took it some other way and we ended up here.

I understand exactly what you were taught, since I was taught the same thing. What I'm sharing with you is the extension of that approach. At no point I was being arrogant to you either. This wasn't about me being "right" either. I did the "correct" thing by sharing what I did, but you're still on the "right vs wrong" tip, so I'll leave you alone to figure that one out.

This is the internet. I don't have to ask you why you were mad. I don't have to clarify my comments either. I don't have to take time to share with you something that is potentially useful to you when I should be using it to work through a very grueling and high level assignment. If you make a moment to read about the DSM, you'll understand how serious the stuff in studying really is.
    But I'm making the time to straighten this out with you because up until now you gave off an impression of a young man who is open to learning things. I think you still are, but you missed the boat on this one. Big time. But hey, we can agree to disagree on this. I know how to say things on the thread differently going forward.

Kem did a similar thing recently where he was appointed expressing his disagreement as to why I don't want a 1520 because I mentioned the nano SIM it uses and that I don't want to use card adapters anymore as one of my reasons.

The ultimately similarity between that situation and this one is that you both got called out on something in a teaching moment, but instead of trying to see where you may have erred and own up to that, you both spent time justifying your responses. Needlessly too.
    I agree with what you said I could of just let it go . I learn differently than everyone and I am still willing to learn about whatever is thrown at me. up to the kem thing that's different . he stated that was a dumb reason to not get a phone thus saying you are dumb for not getting that phone. I continued because there was a statement that was said that wasn't true. I normally leave things alone when things about me that are said that aren't true about me but that one point struck a nerve that made me ask " why even say that its not true" that's why I continued.
    03-01-2014 10:17 PM
    Anyhow, life's like that sometimes. I'm going to head back to finishing my assignment. I need to do as much as possible this weekend so I don't have to take a ton of work with me to Atlantic City during my birthday weekend, next weekend. Don't want the GF not to have a good time there because I brought school work along...
    same here got to do some reading . hope you finish your homework before you take off
    03-01-2014 10:20 PM
    hmmm I wonder where nadia is at o.o?
    03-01-2014 10:48 PM
    i haven't posted here a lot today o.o ...whoa
    03-01-2014 10:49 PM
    i haven't posted here a lot today o.o ...whoa
    :-/
    03-01-2014 11:03 PM
    Driving back home from Vegas now. Will arrive back home in like 5 hours. :-/
    03-01-2014 11:04 PM
    :-/
    well yeah i didn't post as much as i wanted too ;p
    03-01-2014 11:14 PM
    Driving back home from Vegas now. Will arrive back home in like 5 hours. :-/
    what is done in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) ...right ;P
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-01-2014 11:15 PM
    what is done in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) ...right ;P
    Yup! Don't tell anyone I burnt that iTrashcan. Shh...
    03-01-2014 11:17 PM
    well yeah i didn't post as much as i wanted too ;p
    You post enough.
    03-01-2014 11:17 PM
    Yup! Don't tell anyone I burnt that iTrashcan. Shh...
    o.o wow that's something alright :P don't go the hangover on it ok XD
    03-01-2014 11:26 PM
    You post enough.
    says who! :O
    03-01-2014 11:26 PM
    You guys have to admit, it is a really sleek machine. It does look like a trash can, but the specs and quality inside this machine are pretty amazing, even though it does run OS X. But it can boot camp. :)

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=photo%2c.jpg

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-01-2014 11:27 PM
    says who! :O
    You do post a lot. Sometimes, I whole page in this thread is JUST you. :p

03-01-2014 11:28 PM
    You guys have to admit, it is a really sleek machine. It does look like a trash can, but the specs and quality inside this machine are pretty amazing, even though it does run OS X. But it can boot camp. :)

hey look its a trash can XD well that goes to show that anything that apple makes the people will buy it if its a trash can and has apple the fans will buy it ;) but no really i like the specs i just wonder how heat efficient that thing is :o
    03-01-2014 11:44 PM
    You do post a lot. Sometimes, I whole page in this thread is JUST you. :p

LIES!!!! its a conspiracy !!
    03-01-2014 11:44 PM
    hey look its a trash can XD well that goes to show that anything that apple makes the people will buy it if its a trash can and has apple the fans will buy it ;) but no really i like the specs i just wonder how heat efficient that thing is :o
    Apple actually bragged about the cooling system. It is actually quite excellent. The design is amazing, made in the US, small, and excellent and high quality specs. It isn't a machine everyone will buy, only to those who need to do video editing in 4k, etc.

sahib lopez likes this.
    03-01-2014 11:45 PM
    Wow that was a screwed up conversation between mia and sahib
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-01-2014 11:53 PM
    The expendability and possibility to upgrade is a joke. It's just a laptop with amazing specs incredibly overpriced.

But you are right, there will be enough people loving this thing.
    03-01-2014 11:55 PM
    I don't have time to read everything now, but it looks serious. As far as I got reading I don't think it was screwed up however.
    03-02-2014 12:01 AM
    Apple actually bragged about the cooling system. It is actually quite excellent. The design is amazing, made in the US, small, and excellent and high quality specs. It isn't a machine everyone will buy, only to those who need to do video editing in 4k, etc.

but i thought a person who can build one wouldn't buy one and if you are buying a pc that can do hard core editing, wouldn't they already have computer knowledge too?
    03-02-2014 12:04 AM
    ehhhhh noooooooooo i would think that is what happens when 2 people disagree on a topic :P
    03-02-2014 12:05 AM
    I don't have time to read everything now, but it looks serious. As far as I got reading I don't think it was screwed up however.
    it wasn't it was more of a learning experience for me i guess o.o
    Chregu likes this.
    03-02-2014 12:05 AM
    dang you imgur.com and your good posts !
    03-02-2014 12:14 AM
    how i feel when my foot falls asleep D:
    03-02-2014 12:54 AM
142,830 ... 16851686168716881689 ...