:( but you never came!!
    I came back :D but I didn't find you o.o
    hope4wp likes this.
    03-02-2014 11:49 PM
    Well, at least Monday is over, now i can have hope as Friday is a public holiday, as Monday is too!
    sunday is ending for me D:
    LMZR likes this.
    03-02-2014 11:49 PM
    says the person who likes a trash can as a computer !
    First off, I'm not buying it. Second, I'm not an iSheep. Third, it is extremely powerful, and may be pricy, but PCs that are speced pretty much the same are about the same price, or even more expensive. And the Mac Pro is quite amazing, considering how powerful they could fit all that into a machine that is very small compared to a regular PC workstation.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-02-2014 11:51 PM
    Well, at least Monday is over, now i can have hope as Friday is a public holiday, as Monday is too!
    It isn't even Monday for me yet. :P

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    LMZR likes this.
    03-02-2014 11:51 PM
    says the person who likes a trash can as a computer !
    No, it looks like one of those foam things for holding beer cans...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-02-2014 11:53 PM
    I'm off from Thursday to Tuesday. :)
    LMZR likes this.
    03-02-2014 11:58 PM
    good im glad it was a pointless movie in my opinion
    Haven't seen the movie myself but you finding it pointless might be a good thing. I guess I'll have to see it now.
    azcruz likes this.
    03-03-2014 12:03 AM
    Haven't seen the movie myself but you finding it pointless might be a good thing. I guess I'll have to see it now.
    I really mean it :o it was pointless all it was was her getting out of space back to earth and gasping a lot x.x like I said pointless but if you wanna see it go ahead :P
    03-03-2014 12:08 AM
    and im off good night and good morning !
    03-03-2014 12:09 AM
    Hey! But why :(
    03-03-2014 12:10 AM
    First off, I'm not buying it. Second, I'm not an iSheep. Third, it is extremely powerful, and may be pricy, but PCs that are speced pretty much the same are about the same price, or even more expensive. And the Mac Pro is quite amazing, considering how powerful they could fit all that into a machine that is very small compared to a regular PC workstation.
    There is just no other advantage except that you can say that.

Somebody who can afford a Mac expensive as a car should also be able to afford that much more room. At least then they can put additional hardware IN the computer and not into expensive extensions that... take away space, and it would be even upgradeable.

I still think the Mac Pro concept is stupid. But there will be enough people that will buy this proof of concept just for it.
    03-03-2014 12:16 AM
    Hey! But why :(
    Marrakech. :)
    03-03-2014 01:06 AM
    My friends loved Gravity and I have not seen it...
    03-03-2014 01:10 AM
    There is just no other advantage except that you can say that.

Somebody who can afford a Mac expensive as a car should also be able to afford that much more room. At least then they can put additional hardware IN the computer and not into expensive extensions that... take away space, and it would be even upgradeable.

I still think the Mac Pro concept is stupid. But there will be enough people that will buy this proof of concept just for it.
    I had a hard time finding a replacement for my Acer S3, and almost ended up with a MacBook Air. In the end, I got a Surface Pro 128GB, not a upgrade in terms of specs, but this should shut me up. :D
    03-03-2014 01:14 AM
    My friends loved Gravity and I have not seen it...
    I have never felt like watching Gravity. I will never watch 12 Years a Slave.
    azcruz likes this.
    03-03-2014 01:14 AM
    I had a hard time finding a replacement for my Acer S3, and almost ended up with a MacBook Air. In the end, I got a Surface Pro 128GB, not a upgrade in terms of specs, but this should shut me up. :D
    I like the Apple laptops, they are great. The Mac Book Air is even reasonable priced. But when miniaturization makes a lot of sense in laptops, I just don't get it for work stations. :)
    03-03-2014 01:16 AM
    I like the Apple laptops, they are great. The Mac Book Air is even reasonable priced. But when miniaturization makes a lot of sense in laptops, I just don't get it for work stations. :)
    True that. I can't believe how some Windows OEM can price their offerings sometimes more expensive, some with such low resolution.
    03-03-2014 01:17 AM
    I have never felt like watching Gravity. I will never watch 12 Years a Slave.
    I just finished watching Enders Game. Tomorrow night I might watch American Hustle.
    03-03-2014 01:23 AM
    Enjoy Morocco!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-03-2014 01:24 AM
    I just finished watching Enders Game. Tomorrow night I might watch American Hustle.
    How did you like Ender's Game? I wasn't too amazed. I think I heard that the entire twist has better worked out in the book, but I will never read the book as the author is openly homophobic and I just can't support that.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-03-2014 01:25 AM
    It was all right. I like the director, Gavin Hood, he is South African. He directed Tsotsi, an Oscar winning film from 8 or 9 years ago.
    Chregu likes this.
    03-03-2014 01:27 AM
    Time to go to bed :-)
    03-03-2014 01:29 AM
    I have a really long week ahead of me.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-03-2014 01:29 AM
    Time to go to bed :-)
    Sleep well.
    03-03-2014 01:30 AM
    I can give you a slight insight to the idea. In a large operation space is a premium. I know that Apple haven't got many large enterprise clients, besides themselves, but more and more companies are trying to reduce workstation space down. There was a trial here of a new setup but it either isn't going ahead or they're waiting for the 'right' time to introduce it. The desk space will be a lot smaller.
    03-03-2014 01:30 AM
144,449 ... 16931694169516961697 ...