Ehhhh Emmmmmmm Bp?:p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    Have noticed that he hasn't been on this thread much? He's got a life or other interests. :P
    03-03-2014 07:47 AM
    I hope Razr has a good day :)
    03-03-2014 08:04 AM
    Monday's always suck in one way or another. :P

He's currently sleeping so let's hope his Tuesday is better. :)
    03-03-2014 08:07 AM
    There is just no other advantage except that you can say that.

Somebody who can afford a Mac expensive as a car should also be able to afford that much more room. At least then they can put additional hardware IN the computer and not into expensive extensions that... take away space, and it would be even upgradeable.

I still think the Mac Pro concept is stupid. But there will be enough people that will buy this proof of concept just for it.
    I disagree with your statement. If I had a lot of money and I was a major video editor or had a great use for that machine, I would get it.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-03-2014 08:20 AM
    I disagree with your statement. If I had a lot of money and I was a major video editor or had a great use for that machine, I would get it.

You're a rather disagreeable fellow. :P
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    03-03-2014 08:23 AM
    Have noticed that he hasn't been on this thread much? He's got a life or other interests. :P
    that's what he wants you to think...he started his own website called cake eater ;) he's traveling the world tasting the worlds cake ;P
    03-03-2014 08:25 AM
    I bet Tuesday will treat him better than Monday :-o
    03-03-2014 08:26 AM
    that's what he wants you to think...he started his own website called cake eater ;) he's traveling the world tasting the worlds cake ;P
    If only it was that easy... sigh.
    Monday's always suck in one way or another. :P

He's currently sleeping so let's hope his Tuesday is better. :)
    mine is just starting :-o so I will see how this goes
    You're a rather disagreeable fellow. :P
    Just because he doesn't like the Mac Pro, doesn't mean I don't have to like it. I like it a lot, no matter what PC fanboys have to say about it. Don't worry, I'm still a Microsoft user...

03-03-2014 08:27 AM

wouldn't that be a just because I have money and not doing any research type of buy :-o?
    03-03-2014 08:28 AM
    If only it was that easy... sigh.
    yeah he had to check if he body can handle so much cake :P
    03-03-2014 08:29 AM
    wouldn't that be a just because I have money and not doing any research type of buy :-o?
    It seems like you are saying the Mac Pro is a useless and stupid machine that rips people off. For the stuff inside it, it isn't, and quite amazing.

03-03-2014 08:29 AM
    It seems like you are saying the Mac Pro is a useless and stupid machine that rips people off. For the stuff inside it, it isn't, and quite amazing.

I wasn't referring to that. It was a statement to what you said "if I had the money "
    03-03-2014 08:34 AM
    Just because he doesn't like the Mac Pro, doesn't mean I don't have to like it. I like it a lot, no matter what PC fanboys have to say about it. Don't worry, I'm still a Microsoft user...
    I was just being silly. You seem to get your back up about things rather quickly.

Personally I think the tech in the Mac Pro is pretty neat, I even said as much already. However I see it as niche product for those who need something like that and for those who have the money. Simple.

Would I buy one? No, because I don't use anything Apple.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-03-2014 08:39 AM
    You are getting very personal again. I am no PC fanboy (the most powerful workstations I saw in my life were running Linux anyway), and I think I have some good reasons to dislike the concept of the Mac Pro. All I did was stating them. I also stated that I think the Mac notebooks are great. I also stated multiple times that I think about getting an iPhone. I even stated I think the Mac Pro is impressive.

If you have troubles with a conversation about tech, you might be the one with the problem here.
    03-03-2014 08:39 AM
    You are getting very personal again. I am no PC fanboy (the most powerful workstations I saw in my life were running Linux anyway), and I think I have some good reasons to dislike the concept of the Mac Pro. All I did was stating them. I also stated that I think the Mac notebooks are great. I also stated multiple times that I think about getting an iPhone. I even stated I think the Mac Pro is impressive.

If you have troubles with a conversation about tech, you might be the one with the problem here.
    that's true one of the most powerful work station is Linux...ni wonder why Linux users say its the year of the Linux
    ;)
    03-03-2014 08:43 AM
    Good day everyone!
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-03-2014 08:54 AM
    Morning to you good sir!
    03-03-2014 08:55 AM
    Only 6 pages on the app or about 60 posts in 7 hours?! No BP :-(
    03-03-2014 08:55 AM
    It's always easy to catch up in the AM. During the day or towards the end of the day, I don't even try :-) Too much of Sahib and Nadia :-)
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-03-2014 08:56 AM
    Morning folks. AMTRAK & NJ Transit it feels like have been having delays these last two months. As a result my typically 75-90min commute has been a guaranteed 2 hour trip in the mornings.

Boy, it is times like these that makes me wish I was further along in things to move and go live somewhere else...
    Hope you made it to work okay.
    03-03-2014 08:57 AM
    He, he...slim pickings...
    03-03-2014 08:58 AM
    Why so quiet Nadia?
    03-03-2014 08:58 AM
    And I'm off to 2g D: laters all

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    Time to wake up and smell the"weed":-)
    03-03-2014 08:59 AM
143,621 ... 16961697169816991700 ...