WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just wait for the Sony WP device.

Nope, don't want one. I like to have 1 Android device in my house. In this case, I don't mind it being the phablet. Ideally, I would have done it this way: 8X, 1520, Xperia Z. But because the 1520 has a nano SIM and I switch SIMs alot, I don't mind the 8X,920, Z Ultra setup. It does mean I have to keep my N4 for travel back home (under the other setup, that's what my Xperia Z would do), but I guess that's life. Plus I have a 920 I can repair and team up with my N4 to trade for something else.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I had mentioned this before. I think it was on this thread. I think I was told that it was 'ok', even by the ladies. :/

If girls are chicks I want to be called something similar too.

What about chimp? They have some wired sexual practices and do it for hours, I think it would be quite fitting to the male cliche.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What about chimp? They have some wired sexual practices and do it for hours, I think it would be quite fitting to the male cliche.

Well we are the 4th ape. Chimp is funny but bonobo would be funnier and probably more accurate.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I booked some vacation today and didn't realise that one of the days was a holiday. Bonus. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I want to take a vacation but maybe during the summer.

I'm mostly taking long weekends. We have plans to do a drive to Stockholm in the summer some time. (ferry to France, drive to Stockholm)

At this time it's Marrakesh in March, Finland at the beginning of May (birthday party) and Prague at the end of May.

After that, driving trips around the UK and EU.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hahahahahahaha the network went down and the manager tried to blame me and failed!

And it still down which has been 3 -4 hours of doing nothing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I could say girl or woman or female but irk it might be a Cali thing to say chicks . You know the thing about Cali people always saying "like "

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OK, use the same excuse with a racist statement. Does it sound any better?

It doesn't but I don't mean it like that I have respect to them because well they are human and are the same in terms as equality. I dont call them the other word that most guys use to describe a female ...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm mostly taking long weekends. We have plans to do a drive to Stockholm in the summer some time. (ferry to France, drive to Stockholm)

At this time it's Marrakesh in March, Finland at the beginning of May (birthday party) and Prague at the end of May.

After that, driving trips around the UK and EU.
I want to take more trips around the US, but I have to wait until after grad school because the time crunch is so rough...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3