WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im surprised nadia has posted as much as she normally does .....she must be busy ....this is my time to get more posts in !:evil:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Communication is a two way thing. Meaning and conveyance is necessary in language. When speaking to another person we can pick up pitch in voice, emotions and so on. When one writes however, it's easy to mistake meaning. It actually takes longer to express meaning in writing than it does in the spoken language.

I know we cannot force someone to 'think' a certain way but we nee to be more concious of how we convey ideas. I believe in total equality for both men and women. I do my best to not use slang terms when describing either sex. I don't think we as a human race can begin to move forward until we start to realise that some things need to change. Objecitfication is a big one that needs to change. I'm not saying men shouldn't find women attractive or vise versa or any such thing. It's about respect of each other.
Maybe we can call guys bunnys ;p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...my dad likes the 925. Let's hope that he can convince his wife. I'll let you guys know...

I do wonder if the 925 would fit my needs >.< I could deal with the lack of micro sd but with the non removable battery makes me think about it :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do wonder if the 925 would fit my needs >.< I could deal with the lack of micro sd but with the non removable battery makes me think about it :/

Non removable battery is not a big deal. Expect this to become the norm for all phones eventually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3