WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That is what I think is the problem with girls they don't tell the reason for leaving. Remembering her makes me sad :unhappy:

i know right it just gets me mad at times..... they complain that there isn't any more good guys left and yet they are the same ones that change those guys into the mean guys they are :eck:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

she said she got caught and that she was forced to break up with me but i don't think that's how it went down she said they would take away her computer and cellphone but that didnt happen because she still playes LoL and does other things that i would consider hiding......
Then just leave it like that....it ain't sensible to dig out a grave just to ask the dead soul why it died :eek:

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

she said she got caught and that she was forced to break up with me but i don't think that's how it went down she said they would take away her computer and cellphone but that didnt happen because she still playes LoL and does other things that i would consider hiding......

It all was a big lie!

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

i know right it just gets me mad at times..... they complain that there isn't any more good guys left and yet they are the same ones that change those guys into the mean guys they are :eck:

Its like you are a mirror to my thoughts. I used to be a very good and sincere guy, now I am all screwed up. Well its great I changed, but moving on is quite difficult

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion