my oh my!
    oh boy! :p
    03-04-2014 09:55 AM
    He was trying to pull the 'better authority' card on me. That's all. Must have pained him when I replied that I'm an engineer as well...
    I would imagine so ....nothing more awkward than trying to use that against someone till they find out they are in the same profession
    03-04-2014 09:57 AM
    Well if two engineers have spoken, then we might as well close down the thread.
    LOL! Well I don't speak with any authority at all personally. :P It was just funny. You're more than welcome to close the thread though. I think it's run it's course personally. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    Well if two engineers have spoken, then we might as well close down the thread.
    Its too chaotic ! D: to much intellectual talk between engineers. Think about the children !
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    Oh. As in guy friends or you mean boyfriends? Over here, it not uncommon for boys and girls to be friends, even hang out with each other. Nothing romantic about it though.
    It's common being friends over here too....but boy friends? 1-2 is tolerable...it's too much to handle! I even wonder how they're playing with so many :O
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-04-2014 09:58 AM
    I wonder what's wrong with girls nowadays :/ :(
    I do Wonder the same for guys o.o
    03-04-2014 09:59 AM
    It's common being friends over here too....but boy friends? 1-2 is tolerable...it's too much to handle! I even wonder how they're playing with so many :O
    OK, I'll agree with that. That many can land someone in trouble. Though I have to admit to being envious of their ability. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-04-2014 09:59 AM
    o.o I thought 2 was pushing it, one is more than enough
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:01 AM
    oh boy! :p
    Oh girl!
    03-04-2014 10:02 AM
    o.o I thought 2 was pushing it, one is more than enough
    It's not uncommon for people to date more than one person. Over 4 is complicated, once you start hitting 10+ that's a little out of hand...
    03-04-2014 10:03 AM
    OK, I'll agree with that. That many can land someone in trouble. Though I have to admit to being envious of their ability. :P
    Its quiet easy, buy a blow up doll after you have a gf and there you go !
    03-04-2014 10:03 AM
    It's not uncommon for people to date more than one person. Over 4 is complicated, once you start hitting 10+ that's a little out of hand...
    I must live in the dark ages .... I have yet to see that . I'm not saying its not going on , I just never seen it
    03-04-2014 10:05 AM
    Its quiet easy, buy a blow up doll after you have a gf and there you go !
    You can have the blow up doll... I'm quite happy with my wife. Thanks.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:06 AM
    I must live in the dark ages .... I have yet to see that . I'm not saying its not going on , I just never seen t
    What you think the dark ages was less promiscuous than it is now? LOL! They just hid it better. :P

Guys and girls can date mulitple people. It happens. Maybe it's different in college. Either that or your college is boring. :P
    03-04-2014 10:08 AM
    You can have the blow up doll... I'm quite happy with my wife. Thanks.
    I'll take a cardboard gf over a blowup doll ... :P
    03-04-2014 10:09 AM
    I'll take a cardboard gf over a blowup doll ... :P
    At least the blowup is 3D...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:10 AM
    LOL! Well I don't speak with any authority at all personally. :P It was just funny. You're more than welcome to close the thread though. I think it's run it's course personally. :P
    I was just dogpiling on his I'm an engineer claim. Like that was supposed to be the definitive word.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:10 AM
    What you think the dark ages was less promiscuous than it is now? LOL! They just hid it better. :P

Guys and girls can date mulitple people. It happens. Maybe it's different in college. Either that or your college is boring. :P
    Well in their defense they were in the dark so nobody saw anything ;)
    But I do see people date different people, just not date different people at the same time and get caught or not get caught :P
    03-04-2014 10:11 AM
    At least the blowup is 3D...
    But you can put a prettier picture on he cardboard cut out ;)
    03-04-2014 10:12 AM
    I was just dogpiling on his I'm an engineer claim. Like that was supposed to be the definitive word.
    LOL! Sorry. I'm a bit slow today. Tired as hell. I'm struggling a bit with a cold. :/
    But you can put a prettier picture on he cardboard cut out ;)
    Ok how about a Real Doll then?
    Is there any authority in being a biologist? I don't think so with few exceptions.

I was at a party once and people started to talk about infectious diseases and vaccinations. I listened to it for a while, but at one point it became too painful and I started with: "I might be wrong, however with my background in microbiology, working on my PhD thesis, I really think you didn't get the facts straight."

They listened.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:13 AM
    Ok how about a Real Doll then?
    That would defeat the whole purpose of being with 2 different people
    03-04-2014 10:14 AM
    Well in their defense they were in the dark so nobody saw anything ;)
    That joke is probably older than you....

But I do see people date different people, just not date different people at the same time and get caught or not get caught :P
    Sigh, it's not necessarily about being caught. Sometimes people date two people (or more) for a bit then drop one or both or all. It's about finding a person you like. :P That's the whole point. Dating doesn't mean 'going out' or boy/girlfriend. It just means you dated that person a few times.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:15 AM
    Is there any authority in being a biologist? I don't think so with few exceptions.

I was at a party once and people started to talk about infectious diseases and vaccinations. I listened to it for a while, but at one point it became too painful and I started with: "I might be wrong, however with my background in microbiology, working on my PhD thesis, I really think you didn't get the facts straight."

They listened.
    o.o hold on hold on .....you were at a party and talking about infectious diseases instead of dancing ?
    03-04-2014 10:16 AM
142,762 ... 17121713171417151716 ...