That joke is probably older than you....

Sigh, it's not necessarily about being caught. Sometimes people date two people (or more) for a bit then drop one or both or all. It's about finding a person you like. :P That's the whole point. Dating doesn't mean 'going out' or boy/girlfriend. It just means you dated that person a few times.
    Wait I thought dating was to get to know the Person more to see if You are compatible thus turning into a couple and being exclusive
    03-04-2014 10:18 AM
    Is there any authority in being a biologist? I don't think so with few exceptions.

I was at a party once and people started to talk about infectious diseases and vaccinations. I listened to it for a while, but at one point it became too painful and I started with: "I might be wrong, however with my background in microbiology, working on my PhD thesis, I really think you didn't get the facts straight."

They listened.
    It's not some much authority as it is appreciating the person who has knowledge. :) Known as respect. Science is a commity is not? Everyone has their say but it always comes down to what the evidence says in the end.
    Chregu likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:18 AM
    Wait I thought dating was to get to know the Person more to see if You are compatible thus turning into a couple and being exclusive
    Yes and you can do that with more than one person.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:19 AM
    o.o hold on hold on .....you were at a party and talking about infectious diseases instead of dancing ?
    Depends on the type of party. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:19 AM
    It's not some much authority as it is appreciating the person who has knowledge. :) Known as respect. Science is a commity is not? Everyone has their say but it always comes down to what the evidence says in the end.
    I was the only scientist there :-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:22 AM
    Well that makes sense :D
    03-04-2014 10:25 AM
    Well at least you didn't get that silent treatment when people ask your profession. Happens to me all the time. :P
    03-04-2014 10:26 AM
    Well at least you didn't get that silent treatment when people ask your profession. Happens to me all the time. :P
    We are not worthy D:. but in all seriousness I would too just because the title you have. I have meet older people who get intimated by the title the other person has just because the other knows more thus striking doubt because they thing well what can I talk to the person about I'm not an engineer or scientist so ill just be quiet
    03-04-2014 10:33 AM
    I usually feel quite confident in every conversation, but I do really have troubles if somebody asks me what I am doing in the lab. It's incredibly abstract and somebody with no higher education in sciences just almost can't understand it...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:34 AM
    Or just kidnap me :p
    03-04-2014 10:35 AM
    What? You're supposed to put 'Sahib' in front of that... either that or you typed in the wrong app. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:37 AM
    I usually feel quite confident in every conversation, but I do really have troubles if somebody asks me what I am doing in the lab. It's incredibly abstract and somebody with no higher education in sciences just almost can't understand it...
    Well what happens is this. Person asks what I do. I say electrical design engineer. They say oh is that houses? I say no, industrial. Conversation ends. Of course I can go with another topic, depends if they feel they can talk to me. Some just walk away. :P

I can't really explain what I do because a large percentage of what I do no one has any idea of it. It's been like that my whole career. I've learned to avoid saying anything about my position until I've talked to people for a bit. Doesn't always work though.
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    03-04-2014 10:41 AM
    Yes! Stick of Truth came out today! :D

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-04-2014 10:42 AM
    Yes! Stick of Truth came out today! :D

Yay!?
    03-04-2014 10:43 AM
    What? You're supposed to put 'Sahib' in front of that... either that or you typed in the wrong app. :P
    Anyone can kidnap me lol....I don't mind
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-04-2014 10:47 AM
    LOL! OK but will they offer a good ransom for you? That's the important question. Also does your family have a far reach. :P
    03-04-2014 10:49 AM
    Yay!?
    Yes! It's a great game! So many great games! This and TITANFALL!

03-04-2014 10:50 AM
    Yes! It's a great game! So many great games! This and TITANFALL!

Glad you're happy for once. :P
    03-04-2014 10:54 AM
    LOL! OK but will they offer a good ransom for you? That's the important question. Also does your family have a far reach. :P
    Well they can get you some money :p
    03-04-2014 10:57 AM
    of that too ! lets make an ebil plan !
    03-04-2014 10:58 AM
    Well they can get you some money :p
    OH? How much?

I forgot to ask, did you want to be returned? :P
    03-04-2014 10:59 AM
    ha you're funny :P
    of that too ! lets make an ebil plan !
    What???? :/
    Glad you're happy for once. :P
    You've never seen me happy?

I had one of the best days of my life (can't say what i did), went to vegas, got titanfall beta, got the xbox one beta updates, and more. And you say I've never been happy?

:P

03-04-2014 11:00 AM
    how about the fluffy unicorn :P
    03-04-2014 11:01 AM
142,733 ... 17131714171517161717 ...