WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know it snows in Arizona, my parents live in Prescott and get a bit of snow every year.

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

If you go to NY you could be enjoying it! :p

It's pretty to look at, pretty to visit. However, living with it gets tiring.

Yup similar to our conditions in India its already hot and humid. You people would very much like to have this kind of weather but for us it is not that good a deal. Still I would love to watch those dreamy Snowfalls.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yup similar to our conditions in India its already hot and humid. You people would very much like to have this kind of weather but for us it is not that good a deal. Still I would love to watch those dreamy Snowfalls.

You sound like my wife. :p She's Australian and I lived there for 7.5 years. Anyone from a warm climate gets all excited about snow. I like nice weather you can have that high humidity. :p

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

You sound like my wife. :p She's Australian and I lived there for 7.5 years. Anyone from a warm climate gets all excited about snow. I like nice weather you can have that high humidity. :p

Hahaha! Just as you hate snow I hate humidity. Its when you have too much of anything you tend to get bored and want changes.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hahaha! Just as you hate snow I hate humidity. Its when you have too much of anything you tend to get bored and want changes.

I don't hate snow. Just tired of it like you say. It's ok to visit it once in awhile but I don't want to live in it anymore.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'll agree with you that Sony smartphones are over priced but still they are of solid build quality. But the important thing is that they make a damn WP

I would love to try out a Sony phone but first I need to get rid of about 10 Lumia 822 phones:)
Second, I need to pick up a gently used Nexus 4 from a fellow WPC member.
Third, I would like to try out a Sony phone but I think I'll just wait till they released a WP device rather than their version of Android. I like stock Android UI and the GPE version is even more hideously priced than the Sony version....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would love to try out a Sony phone but first I need to get rid of about 10 Lumia 822 phones:)
Second, I need to pick up a gently used Nexus 4 from a fellow WPC member.
Third, I would like to try out a Sony phone but I think I'll just wait till they released a WP device rather than their version of Android. I like stock Android UI and the GPE version is even more hideously priced than the Sony version....

sony phones are over rated ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs