I see this is starting off as a slow day. I always thought getting closer to the end of the week things were supposed to get better.
    Chregu likes this.
    08-29-2013 02:18 AM
    I see this is starting off as a slow day. I always thought getting closer to the end of the week things were supposed to get better.
    A watched pot never boils. Although it will ultimately boil ;-)
    08-29-2013 02:32 AM
    Amber..... I GOT GDR2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get hyper, get cake, get ice cream, get pie.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-29-2013 02:34 AM
    A watched pot never boils. Although it will ultimately boil ;-)
    I dealt with this quote a few pages back. It only feels like it never boils but the truth is it's the same amount of time. Physics being what it is. :P
    08-29-2013 02:36 AM
    Cake! :D
    08-29-2013 02:36 AM
    Actually I'm on a diet. Sigh.
    08-29-2013 02:37 AM
    Actually I'm on a diet. Sigh.
    I got some cake and could finally finish my stuff. On the way to the university now.

I also gave back the lab key. Sweet nostalgia already hit me ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-29-2013 03:15 AM
    I got some cake and could finally finish my stuff. On the way to the university now.

I also gave back the lab key. Sweet nostalgia already hit me ;-)
    I'm trying not to think of cake but this thread is not good for that!

Nostalgia is one of those things I try not to dwell on. I don't mind enjoying looking at pictures and remember the past.
    08-29-2013 03:43 AM
    And thus it stalls... oh well, was fun while it lasted. :)

Hey Chregu I know this is probably not in your area of expertise but though you might find this interesting: BBC News - Earth life 'may have come from Mars'

The comments are interesting too. o.O
    08-29-2013 04:16 AM
    Stalling is inevitable - people have more important things to do like have breakfast and work.
    08-29-2013 04:40 AM
    Stalling is inevitable - people have more important things to do like have breakfast and work.
    Bit late in the day for breakfast. Yeah work too. Thrilling. Nice day outside and I'm in cubicle land. o.O
    08-29-2013 04:45 AM
    Oh look I have a banana to eat. Joy.
    08-29-2013 04:49 AM
    Bit late in the day for breakfast. Yeah work too. Thrilling. Nice day outside and I'm in cubicle land. o.O
    Yeah a bit late for breakfast, but not second breakfast. Yeah its pretty good. Am up on the 7th floor of a building above Euston and its all open plan with full height glass - got a view out towards Camden to my right and the centre of London to my left.
    08-29-2013 04:52 AM
    I wish I had access to Twitter, I could just post garbage there all day long. :P Unfortunately I sit just opposite my manager so it's pretty impossible to do that from my phone. :(
    08-29-2013 04:53 AM
    Yeah a bit late for breakfast, but not second breakfast. Yeah its pretty good. Am up on the 7th floor of a building above Euston and its all open plan with full height glass - got a view out towards Camden to my right and the centre of London to my left.
    Nice. I'm on the ground floor of a 'campus building' and all I see is other cubicles. If I turn my head all I see is the other 'campus buildings', carpark and some blue sky and clouds. Not the most picturesque place.
    08-29-2013 04:54 AM
    I'm doing some excel work currently. Thrilling I tell you. I'm waiting for the panic button to be pushed on this project, which probably won't happen for another month.
    08-29-2013 04:56 AM
    Nice. I'm on the ground floor of a 'campus building' and all I see is other cubicles. If I turn my head all I see is the other 'campus buildings', carpark and some blue sky and clouds. Not the most picturesque place.
    Took this in January on a very clear, cold morning. Looks like the Shard is ready to launch.

wp_20130117_002.jpg
    N_LaRUE and gedzum like this.
    08-29-2013 05:02 AM
    That's a great picture and fantastic view. I wish I has a view like that. Might motivate me more. :P
    08-29-2013 05:04 AM
    Though I would settle for getting some half decent sleep right about now. We had some neighbour near by burning some toxic sh*t for three nights running. Last night was the first time it didn't go all night long. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pinpoint where it was coming from so I could go there and tell them off. I'm hoping someone else did so it doesn't start again tonight. Last night was the first night I was able to sleep properly.
    08-29-2013 05:06 AM
    I wonder how many more posts I need to do to pass BP as the top poster.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-29-2013 05:07 AM
    Though I would settle for getting some half decent sleep right about now. We had some neighbour near by burning some toxic sh*t for three nights running. Last night was the first time it didn't go all night long. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pinpoint where it was coming from so I could go there and tell them off. I'm hoping someone else did so it doesn't start again tonight. Last night was the first night I was able to sleep properly.
    Yeah I always feel like that on Mondays - We have 4 large families from the Philippines living on my road and although they aren't related they have parties every weekend that go on until 1am with really bad karaoke. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights I can guarantee at some point someone will be murdering Celine Dion.
    08-29-2013 05:16 AM
    Yeah I always feel like that on Mondays - We have 4 large families from the Philippines living on my road and although they aren't related they have parties every weekend that go on until 1am with really bad karaoke. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights I can guarantee at some point someone will be murdering Celine Dion.
    Well we can always hope regarding Celine Dion.... :P JK. I'm not a violent person but can't stand her.

Feel sorry for you there. We don't get much in the way of parties where I live. We just get BBQ smoke, chimney smoke in winter and that toxic smell the last three days. Our neighbours are generally quiet. Our downstairs neighbour sometimes goes late when watching movies and playing games. They have a huge stereo setup. Our bedroom is right above their lounge...
    08-29-2013 05:20 AM
    At least the day is sort of going fast. Almost lunch time! :)
    08-29-2013 05:28 AM
    Well I found my answer to my question:

BIGPADDY - 175
    N_LaRUE - 173

hehehe...
    BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-29-2013 05:37 AM
    Well I found my answer to my question:

BIGPADDY - 175
    N_LaRUE - 173

hehehe...
    Now it 176 :P