The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    The devices will properly get leaked the day before WP8.1 is announced.
    I'm excited to see what is going to be announced, i like the 630 but what Samsung has in store also intrigues me. :)

I also would like to see what HTC brings to the table.
    03-07-2014 03:59 AM
    I'm excited to see what is going to be announced, i like the 630 but what Samsung has in store also intrigues me. :)

I also would like to see what HTC brings to the table.
    I'm not getting a HTC device it doesn't look like there going to be here for long.

The 620 looks very similar to the Nokia X which I like the design.
    03-07-2014 04:07 AM
    I would want something more highendian than the 630. But I don't think I would get one of the plastic Samsungs. Either HTC or Nokrosoft at this point.
    03-07-2014 04:13 AM
    I would want something more highendian than the 630. But I don't think I would get one of the plastic Samsungs. Either HTC or Nokrosoft at this point.
    I would go with Samsung if they didn't use those amoled display, I would take SONY TFT display from the Z and Z1 than have an amoled display.

So I may look at HTC however im not too keen.

I think I will take a look mostly at nokia/ms and some other OEM's.
    Last edited by BIGPADDY; 03-07-2014 at 04:41 AM.
    03-07-2014 04:19 AM
    I would go with Samsung if they didn't use those amoled display, I would take SONY TFT display from the Z and Z1 then have an amoled display.

So I may look at HTC however im not too keen.

I think I will take a look mostly at nokia/ms and some other OEM's.
    As long as they don't put in last generation AMOLED screens into the phone, I don't mind the technology. I however don't trust Samsung to release a great WP device they care about. Samsung gets money thrown at for their Android stuff, why should they care?

HTC however is different, somehow they lost it, and entering an alternative marked seems to be something they could try.

I expect however Nokia to deliver the best quality, at least if the Microsoft take up didn't **** things up.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-07-2014 04:23 AM
    As long as they don't put in last generation AMOLED screens into the phone, I don't mind the technology. I however don't trust Samsung to release a great WP device they care about. Samsung gets money thrown at for their Android stuff, why should they care?

HTC however is different, somehow they lost it, and entering an alternative marked seems to be something they could try.

I expect however Nokia to deliver the best quality, at least if the Microsoft take up didn't **** things up.
    I prefer my LCD display, I look at the S4 and it was way to saturated for me.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-07-2014 04:50 AM
    I want a WP8.1 device!!!

Please MS release the devices the day after build!
    mpt15 and azcruz like this.
    03-07-2014 05:03 AM
    I want a WP8.1 device!!!

yes please. I want a WP 8.1 device too. And I want it soon.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-07-2014 05:05 AM

I'm also interested in the other OEM's whom have plans to release Windows Phones.

Such as mentioned here: ‘Open for business’ – Microsoft gives reference design for Windows Phone, announces nine new OEMs | Windows Phone Central
    03-07-2014 05:06 AM
    I'm also interested in the other OEM's whom have plans to release Windows Phones.

Such as mentioned here: ‘Open for business’ – Microsoft gives reference design for Windows Phone, announces nine new OEMs | Windows Phone Central
    Looking forward to LG.
    03-07-2014 05:21 AM
    Too many computers I have to use... It logged in now. It was always logged in before. I hope this works.
    03-07-2014 06:44 AM
    Morning folks. Just looking to get through work today. Got a 3 day weekend coming up...guess I'm more looking forward to getting out of town a little bit than it being my birthday weekend itself...
    03-07-2014 06:53 AM
    I want a WP8.1 device!!!

Ditto. Surface Phone 5" running Windows Phone 8.1
    03-07-2014 07:01 AM
    Morning folks. Just looking to get through work today. Got a 3 day weekend coming up...guess I'm more looking forward to getting out of town a little bit than it being my birthday weekend itself...
    Happy birthday!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-07-2014 07:02 AM
    Not till next year when MS eat up Nokia.
    03-07-2014 07:13 AM
    Very nice.

I have a 3 day weekend too, on one day I have to travel to my home town though to get some paper work done. It's quite annoying, but I'll survive it.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-07-2014 07:17 AM
    Can somebody explain to me why Titanfall is such a hype? I don't understand this. If you hype something too much, it can never be as good as you hope.

It's a shooter with mechs, nothing special there...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-07-2014 07:25 AM
    They seriously should do a Surface phone that runs WP, much like how Google has their Nexus 5.
    03-07-2014 07:32 AM
    Well, it's 12:32AM here, night!
    03-07-2014 07:33 AM
    Can somebody explain to me why Titanfall is such a hype? I don't understand this. If you hype something too much, it can never be as good as you hope.

It's a shooter with mechs, nothing special there...
    I have no idea.

However the New Batman Arkham Knight game is amazing I pre-order it.
    03-07-2014 07:38 AM
    Got my Nexus 4 yesterday. I still like the interface of WP better :-)
    03-07-2014 08:10 AM
    Almost weekend :)
    03-07-2014 09:04 AM
    Am very close to landing a Nexus 7, I think between it and my new Surface I am set. The iPad is gone to the other folks in the family:-)
    unstoppablekem and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-07-2014 09:14 AM
    Am very close to landing a Nexus 7, I think between it and my new Surface I am set. The iPad is gone to the other folks in the family:-)
    7 inches is just too small for me. Else I would own it for a while now.
    03-07-2014 09:33 AM
    Why are you mad at the other folks in the family?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-07-2014 09:47 AM
142,827 ... 17421743174417451746 ...