You'll get better :)
    :)
    03-09-2014 11:55 PM
    its amazing how peoples pasts are. you never know stuff happens that to other people but when you get to know, its just hard to describe o.o
    True.

My newly acquired HTC Wildfire STILL runs Android 2.1... As there was an update notification saying i can update to Android 2.2 Froyo!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-09-2014 11:56 PM
    True.

My newly acquired HTC Wildfire STILL runs Android 2.1... As there was an update notification saying i can update to Android 2.2 Froyo!
    lol dang that is old
    LMZR likes this.
    03-10-2014 12:05 AM
    time to go to sleep .... good night and good morning
    03-10-2014 12:46 AM
    Good night. :)
    03-10-2014 01:40 AM
    True.

I thought he would get the bread , I mean gingerbread but alas that's common among all android handsets ;)

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums
    03-10-2014 03:27 AM
    10%recovery , somehow I am able to speak and walk and use my silly iPad comfortably.

03-10-2014 03:28 AM
    I thought you never sleep :p

N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-10-2014 03:29 AM
    Today I have a day off. My girlfriend had to go to work, while I went home to do nothing. Well, not exactly, I have to travel to Solothurn to get a new passport later. It's a 100 km or something one way. But at the moment I can relax.

I have really gotten used to the low resolution of my new screen. It doesn't bother me anymore. Not at all. Now I just enjoy the great quality of the screen.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    03-10-2014 03:29 AM
    Today I have a day off. My girlfriend had to go to work, while I went home to do nothing. Well, not exactly, I have to travel to Solothurn to get a new passport later. It's a 100 km or something one way. But at the moment I can relax.

I have really gotten used to the low resolution of my new screen. It doesn't bother me anymore. Not at all. Now I just enjoy the great quality of the screen.
    Enjoy your holiday :)

Chregu likes this.
    03-10-2014 03:36 AM

Wished I had Monday off. ;)
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-10-2014 03:55 AM
    And now I did something wrong
    03-10-2014 03:57 AM
    And now I did something wrong
    Don't tell you got your second foot injured :p btw how is the first one :D

03-10-2014 04:08 AM
    Don't tell you got your second foot injured :p btw how is the first one :D

We've been busy shifting so my foot is screwed :O my hand has got a ligament injury :(
    03-10-2014 04:22 AM
    We've been busy shifting so my foot is screwed :O my hand has got a ligament injury :(
    Nadia urgggg dhayan rakh apna btw I coughed harder and in that cough there was mucus , blood and some white don't know that was the same bacteria I guess. I can easily swallow food now , I am trying my best to cough , gargle now ,

hope4wp likes this.
    03-10-2014 04:38 AM
    I talk nasty but I am felling very well

03-10-2014 04:50 AM
    I am giving one last attempt to root my Wildfire. :)
    03-10-2014 05:16 AM
    Need any help :)

LMZR likes this.
    03-10-2014 05:17 AM
    Just saw other leaked pictures of the new HTC One. What a fine device.
    LMZR, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    03-10-2014 05:18 AM
    Nadia urgggg dhayan rakh apna btw I coughed harder and in that cough there was mucus , blood and some white don't know that was the same bacteria I guess. I can easily swallow food now , I am trying my best to cough , gargle now ,

PM meeeee!! Blood?? :O i remember i couldn't eat anything because i drank a stupid thing and my throat was burned :p loooool you're fine now??? Hopefully
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    03-10-2014 05:31 AM
    Gooooo Razr!!! I did root and flash a rom in my broken htc desire S and by broken I mean the volume down button and the touch screen gone :p i was left with cmd and adb
    LMZR likes this.
    03-10-2014 05:34 AM
    PM meeeee!! Blood?? :O i remember i couldn't eat anything because i drank a stupid thing and my throat was burned :p loooool you're fine now??? Hopefully
    My mum was about to puke when I showed her the Nasty bacteria it was like popcorn lol , ah the pain is very less , now I am of to sleep I am high on drugs lol

hope4wp likes this.
    03-10-2014 05:40 AM
    Gooooo Razr!!! I did root and flash a rom in my broken htc desire S and by broken I mean the volume down button and the touch screen gone :p i was left with cmd and adb
    You are tech junkie 😳😃 , I wish I could see the same here in my colg , girls here are just how did you installed that , omg how did you use the image as wallpaper , how do attach image in whatsapp watdafuk grow up , they all eat my head :p

hope4wp and LMZR like this.
    03-10-2014 05:43 AM
    My mum was about to puke when I showed her the Nasty bacteria it was like popcorn lol , ah the pain is very less , now I am of to sleep I am high on drugs lol

And you ruined popcorn =| I'm killing you ASAP!! You don't deserve to live -_- lol have a good sleep :) take care!
    03-10-2014 05:50 AM
    You are tech junkie 😳😃 , I wish I could see the same here in my colg , girls here are just how did you installed that , omg how did you use the image as wallpaper , how do attach image in whatsapp watdafuk grow up , they all eat my head :p

Everyone can't be me :p you should ask them yo mama didn't teach you all that?? :p
    LMZR and Himanshu Chowdhary like this.
    03-10-2014 05:52 AM
143,653 ... 17541755175617571758 ...