give them a survey which is the 3rd most popular and fastest growing mobile OS == Windows phone , also tip them to checkout Windows Phone Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone lol
    To be honest, I would feel a little silly and picky to write to my health insurance about something like that. I try to avoid troubles with them, the less they realize I exist, the less problems I have if I ever have a problem. Touching wood.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-11-2014 04:49 AM
    Where's my updated Spotfiy app, where's my updated Spotify app?

It's incredibly slow, it offers very few functions, interface is like hell. But by far the worst: It soaks my battery empty in an incredible speed.
    03-11-2014 04:54 AM
    Where's my updated Spotfiy app, where's my updated Spotify app?

It's incredibly slow, it offers very few functions, interface is like hell. But by far the worst: It soaks my battery empty in an incredible speed.
    Is there an update coming? Maybe all the updates will be with WP8.1. What's the point of releasing an update now?
    03-11-2014 05:22 AM
    I'm way more tired than I thought I would be. Oh well.

To explain why I'm tired. I just spent four days in a Islamic country staying way too close to a mosque that had the call to prayer at 4:30am and then another mosque that went off at 5:30am. Then my riad had a courtyard that was open to birds coming in and they started at 6:00am. Add to this lots of walking, hiking up and down a mountain and a long car journey. So yeah, I'm feeling it today.
    Chregu likes this.
    03-11-2014 05:25 AM
    Is there an update coming? Maybe all the updates will be with WP8.1. What's the point of releasing an update now?
    It was announced yes. If they release a WP 8.1 update that only runs on WP 8.1, I'll be pissed. They announce 8.1 next month, then it will take a few weeks until it's released on new devices. Then it will take a few weeks until it will be released on the 8X (if HTC still cares a little bit), then it will take a few more weeks and it will be released on Nokia devices, then it will take another few weeks until carriers release the update to old phones.

So, I would have it in a few months, Nokia users wouldn't have it forever.

The point of having an updated app now? A better user experience.
    03-11-2014 05:35 AM
    The point of having an updated app now? A better user experience.
    LOL! Assuming Spotify cares about WP you mean. :P I get the feeling we're at the bottom of their list. The same with every other developer.

Then again, who knows? Maybe they're having problems. I often wonder why things seem so hard on WP.
    Chregu likes this.
    03-11-2014 05:39 AM
    LOL! Assuming Spotify cares about WP you mean. :P I get the feeling we're at the bottom of their list. The same with every other developer.

Then again, who knows? Maybe they're having problems. I often wonder why things seem so hard on WP.
    I don't know. Less experience, less developers, less resources?

This discussion is pushing me back to the: "I should wait for the iPhone 7"-side ;-)
    03-11-2014 05:49 AM
    I don't know. Less experience, less developers, less resources?

This discussion is pushing me back to the: "I should wait for the iPhone 7"-side ;-)
    I checked out the Spotify Blog. The update announcement was only Feb 24th. So maybe soon? As for iPhone, I guess it depends on what you want. I often feel 'left out' with apps but then I remember I don't really use that many. It just seems that the popular ones are still too far behind for most people though.
    03-11-2014 05:54 AM
    Did I tell you that I read a review about Titanfall? It's in German so I won't link it, but it said basically: It's awesome for a few hours, great fun, very refreshing game play. But then it becomes more and more of just the same. And it gets boring. While in other multiplayer shooters you have different modes and classes, Titanfall is just the same and the same all over again.

So yeah, probably just another overhyped game.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-11-2014 05:55 AM
    I checked out the Spotify Blog. The update announcement was only Feb 24th. So maybe soon? As for iPhone, I guess it depends on what you want. I often feel 'left out' with apps but then I remember I don't really use that many. It just seems that the popular ones are still too far behind for most people though.
    I just like iOS 7. I like the look, and I like how it feels when people who know they way around iOS use it. Sure, there are many things I prefer on WP just because I am used to them, but I think I'd be happy with iOS. I want a phone that just works and has the features I need.

WP8.1 would probably offer that, but in a direct comparison, if I get the apps with iOS, and a bigger screen than on the iPhone 5, it might really be an option.

What I like about the iPhone is that Apple really makes money with this phone. It's their business, they want it to be successful, and therefore they offer long time support and updates. For Microsoft, Windows Phone was too long just a little side project. Sure, they want to change this, but we'll see how successful they will be.
    03-11-2014 05:58 AM
    Did I tell you that I read a review about Titanfall? It's in German so I won't link it, but it said basically: It's awesome for a few hours, great fun, very refreshing game play. But then it becomes more and more of just the same. And it gets boring. While in other multiplayer shooters you have different modes and classes, Titanfall is just the same and the same all over again.

I don't play those types of games anyway. I'm sure some gammers will find a problem with that review. :P
    03-11-2014 05:58 AM
    I don't play those types of games anyway. I'm sure some gammers will find a problem with that review. :P
    I also don't play mutliplayer shooters. I think it's depressing. There are the people who do nothing else than playing the game 18 hours a day, while I play a few hours per week at most. I just can't compete against them. It frustrates me. I like solo games with a good story.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-11-2014 06:00 AM
    I also don't play mutliplayer shooters. I think it's depressing. There are the people who do nothing else than playing the game 18 hours a day, while I play a few hours per week at most. I just can't compete against them. It frustrates me. I like solo games with a good story.
    There's a guy that sits next to me who plays a lot. I've also know other guys at other places with the same addiction. Some people just like shooting other people. :P Maybe if we had virtual wars real ones wouldn't exist. :P Well, that's a hope.

I've never been into any of the 3D shooters. I don't play games aside from the occasional Angry Birds. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    03-11-2014 06:05 AM
    There's a guy that sits next to me who plays a lot. I've also know other guys at other places with the same addiction. Some people just like shooting other people. :P Maybe if we had virtual wars real ones wouldn't exist. :P Well, that's a hope.

I've never been into any of the 3D shooters. I don't play games aside from the occasional Angry Birds. :P
    The US starts to make war a computer game, shooting people with drones, remote controlled form home. The other side is usually not that advanced though...

But that's a discussion I don't want to go into. I know to little about it, and war is bad in every way. It's too easy to point fingers at either side, and it's probably much more complex than I could ever imagine.

I enjoy shooters less and less. I don't play war games at all, I only play them set in a fantasy, science fiction or surreal setting. And even with those I get bored more and more quickly, if I get into them at all.
    03-11-2014 06:09 AM

Just wait, IGN will give it a 10/10 and best game of 2014 award.
    03-11-2014 06:13 AM
    give them a survey which is the 3rd most popular and fastest growing mobile OS == Windows phone , also tip them to checkout Windows Phone Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone lol
    I just read this again because it's on top of the page.

I have to add something: It's very, very easy for WP to have the highest growth rate, because they sell so little phones. If they sell 1 phone in a month, and next month they sell 2 phones, they have a growth of 100 %. I don't care about growth as long as the total market share is so low.
    03-11-2014 06:14 AM

I play a lot of 3D shooters, but over the past few years i've rapidly cut the time spent on the games i play, for example, back in 2011-2012 there would be some weekends where i'd play a game for about 10-15 hours, not all in one go of course, but now i rarely go over 2.5 hours when playing a game. :)
    03-11-2014 06:15 AM
    Just wait, IGN will give it a 10/10 and best game of 2014 award.
    That's why I read German game reviews. They are much more down to earth and don't give silly ratings for games just because of a hype.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-11-2014 06:15 AM
    The US starts to make war a computer game, shooting people with drones, remote controlled form home. The other side is usually not that advanced though...

But that's a discussion I don't want to go into. I know to little about it, and war is bad in every way. It's too easy to point fingers at either side, and it's probably much more complex than I could ever imagine.

I enjoy shooters less and less. I don't play war games at all, I only play them set in a fantasy, science fiction or surreal setting. And even with those I get bored more and more quickly, if I get into them at all.
    I'm not found of war either in any way shape or form. There are no winners and no innocents on either side. Propaganda plays heavily in these things and makes out an idea of evil and good when it's never that simple. I sometimes wonder how much truth there is anything I hear as the victor often writes the history.
    Chregu likes this.
    03-11-2014 06:19 AM
    I read eurogamer they said titanfall was boring after a few hours on there article, a few days later release an article shouting we love titanfall.
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    03-11-2014 06:21 AM
    I read eurogamer they said titanfall was boring after a few hours on there article, a few days later release an article shouting we love titanfall.
    Hey BP, how did the interview go? I don't recall if you said anything.
    03-11-2014 06:23 AM
    Hey BP, how did the interview go? I don't recall if you said anything.
    Went very well answered all the technical questions well some needed more detail for the interview overall the interview was good, presentation was one of the best however when they ask me questions (nothing to do with the PowerPoint) I answered all of them great for the technical side however not enough on the customer side, I got told because of this my PowerPoint was 4th out of the 6 on the day.

Practical was okay.

They said they would have loved to have hired me however felt I needed more experience and went for someone that already work in university however I had a feeling that I wouldn't get it and glad I didn't the wage wouldn't cover the cost for travel.

Got another interview at another uni/college closer to me.
    Chregu, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    03-11-2014 06:32 AM
    Anyway, i am very fatigued, night!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-11-2014 06:38 AM
    Gates.... Bill Gates
    03-11-2014 06:52 AM
    Anyway, i am very fatigued, night!
    I feel that way and it's only the morning. :/
    03-11-2014 06:53 AM
145,197 ... 17601761176217631764 ...