WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So Nadia joined WPC on 1/16/14 and has 1900+ posts. Meanwhile I joined on 12/20/12 and have 2600+ posts. She needs to not have Sahib chasing after whatever culturally appropriate female garments she is wearing while posting on WPC...😉...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So Nadia joined WPC on 1/16/14 and has 1900+ posts. Meanwhile I joined on 12/20/12 and have 2600+ posts. She needs to not have Sahib chasing after whatever culturally appropriate female garments she is wearing while posting on WPC...😉...
whaaaatttttt .....😶 I'm not chasing after her 😲

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

how do you start by looking for headphones?

Figure out what my needs are first...that's my M.O. In this case, I liked the yellow and black look for the 8X (mentioned this on the thread before) but couldn't find the Nokia Coloud Pop in that color. I just like decent sound, and buds that can stand the grind of my commute. I'm not an audiophile, so that makes the process easier...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Figure out what my needs are first...that's my M.O. In this case, I liked the yellow and black look for the 8X (mentioned this on the thread before) but couldn't find the Nokia Coloud Pop in that color. I just like decent sound, and buds that can stand the grind of my commute. I'm not an audiophile, so that makes the process easier...

the problem is for me is how I know these are "good" headphones ( for me ) they have good mids and good lows and have a clear sound with not alot of base

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Im still trying to figure out Mia meant by "chasing after whatever culturally appropriate female garments she is wearing " I know what chasing skirts means which I'm not doing😊 but what does he mean 😵

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Have I stated that I hate google stuff with a burning passion 😠 I hate their bloatware when they get installed on computers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb