let me as my friend about it hes a pc gamer and hes like meh :P
    Not everyone has to like it. But you've never given me a reason why YOU don't like it...

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-11-2014 12:41 PM
    I forget what beer it was o.o
    Doesn't matter. There's beer up to 6 a pint here. Depends on where you're drinking and what you're drinking. I usually stick to cider or wine.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-11-2014 12:41 PM
    I think because they drink a lot :P or cant handle their liquor
    More the second than the first I'm sure. I'm pretty positive that most Canadians can drink most Americans under the table. :P The standard alcohol for beer in Canada is 4.5 to 5.5%. The US is a lot lower.
    03-11-2014 12:43 PM
    Not everyone has to like it. But you've never given me a reason why YOU don't like it...
    He's just being a pain. If you like it, you like it. Doesn't matter what others think.
    03-11-2014 12:43 PM

o.o I don't have an op on it since I never played it >.>
    03-11-2014 12:44 PM
    Doesn't matter. There's beer up to 6 a pint here. Depends on where you're drinking and what you're drinking. I usually stick to cider or wine.
    true. I guess since its the san jose flee market they charge very expansive for a 16 oz cup of beer which is a rip off since you can go to the store and get more for less
    03-11-2014 12:45 PM
    More the second than the first I'm sure. I'm pretty positive that most Canadians can drink most Americans under the table. :P The standard alcohol for beer in Canada is 4.5 to 5.5%. The US is a lot lower.
    and because we drink our beers cold., the colder the better I guess :P
    03-11-2014 12:46 PM
    He's just being a pain. If you like it, you like it. Doesn't matter what others think.
    HEY im not a pain
    03-11-2014 12:47 PM
    true. I guess since its the san jose flee market they charge very expansive for a 16 oz cup of beer which is a rip off since you can go to the store and get more for less
    Drinking out is always more expensive than buying your own. However, sitting at home drinking by yourself is depressing and a sure sign that you may have issues.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    o.o I don't have an op on it since I never played it >.>
    It seems like you are on the meh to hate it side...

HEY im not a pain
    Sometimes, you can be. But sometimes, you are cool and fun!

03-11-2014 12:48 PM
    Drinking out is always more expensive than buying your own. However, sitting at home drinking by yourself is depressing and a sure sign that you may have issues.
    I don't like the taste of beer anyways. I prefer wine. Anyways, I don't "drink". I have like a sip on holidays, as in our tradition, we "drink" a LITTLE.

sahib lopez likes this.
    03-11-2014 12:48 PM
    My girlfriend and I will maybe go to Bordeaux over Eastern. If we go, I have to give red whine another try. I have to talk to her, we really should book the flight or it will be too late. Maybe today.
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-11-2014 12:49 PM
    Im thinking you are right so that means if im drinking soda alone I must be depressed D:
    and because we drink our beers cold., the colder the better I guess :P
    ??? In most parts of the world the beer is cold. That idea of beer not being cold in the UK is a lie. Also, I was talking about Canada, not the UK. You don't even need a cooler in the winter for beer, you just stick it outside your door. :P Beer is always served cold in Canada unless it's Guiness from my understanding.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    It seems like you are on the meh to hate it side...

im kidding! I just say that beaus that's how I am
    HEY im not a pain
    Pain? Major Payne !!!
    03-11-2014 12:50 PM
    ??? In most parts of the world the beer is cold. That idea of beer not being cold in the UK is a lie. Also, I was talking about Canada, not the UK. You don't even need a cooler in the winter for beer, you just stick it outside your door. :P Beer is always served cold in Canada unless it's Guiness from my understanding.
    huh so I guess its more of a stereotype that brits drink their beer warm :P
    Im thinking you are right so that means if im drinking soda alone I must be depressed D:
    LOL! Yes, drinking soda alone is a sure sign that.... you'll be hyper all by yourself with no one to appreciate it. D:
    I don't like the taste of beer anyways. I prefer wine. Anyways, I don't "drink". I have like a sip on holidays, as in our tradition, we "drink" a LITTLE.

how would you know ;) ..hmmmmmmm
    03-11-2014 12:51 PM
    huh so I guess its more of a stereotype that brits drink their beer warm :P
    A lot of Americans have a very narrow view of the world outside the US. Some don't even know where Canada is...
    03-11-2014 12:51 PM
    My girlfriend and I will maybe go to Bordeaux over Eastern. If we go, I have to give red whine another try. I have to talk to her, we really should book the flight or it will be too late. Maybe today.
    I tasted red wine before ... its not my thing but then again I cant say that for all red wines
    03-11-2014 12:52 PM
    Pain? Major Payne !!!
    I would be scared of that guy if I was there :P
    Chregu likes this.
    03-11-2014 12:52 PM
    LOL! Yes, drinking soda alone is a sure sign that.... you'll be hyper all by yourself with no one to appreciate it. D:
    I think people will avoid me if I was hyper :P
    03-11-2014 12:53 PM
    A lot of Americans have a very narrow view of the world outside the US. Some don't even know where Canada is...
    where is Canada ....is it that one was a red leaf and say ay after every sentence ....but anyways that is true I met people who don't know where Canada is at :/
    03-11-2014 12:54 PM
145,856 ... 17671768176917701771 ...