09-25-2020 11:43 PM
157,273 ... 175176177178179 ...
tools
    sometimes people are mean to women drivers. They honk their horn at me for no reason. Its what kept me away from driving for years. I finally learnt how to drive last year.
    Men honk at women for other reasons as well you know
    N_LaRUE, mpt15 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-29-2013 06:04 AM
    sometimes people are mean to women drivers. They honk their horn at me for no reason. Its what kept me away from driving for years. I finally learnt how to drive last year.
    There are a lot of stupid divers out there, some are complete jerks. The horn honking could have been a compliment though.
    Men honk at women for other reasons as well you know
    I see we were thinking the same thing.
    I realise but it can mean other stuff, but its still irritating because im trying to focus.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-29-2013 06:08 AM
    They're doing BBQ burgers and sausages for lunch. The only problem is that the burgers are crap and the sausages are too fatty. Sigh.
    I hate eating fatty meat, then again i rarely eat any confectionery and i'm trying to cut down on Chocolates.

And i'm only 14...
    08-29-2013 06:09 AM
    I hate eating fatty meat, then again i rarely eat any confectionery and i'm trying to cut down on Chocolates.

And i'm only 14...
    Well I'm a lot older than that. Turn your number around and add one. I'm trying to stop mid-life spread. :P

I generally eat ok but I have a sweet tooth. Then I sometimes eat too much. So I'm fixing both issues slowly. I am also starting to exercise.
    08-29-2013 06:12 AM
    Well I'm a lot older than that. Turn your number around and add one. I'm trying to stop mid-life spread. :P

I generally eat ok but I have a sweet tooth. Then I sometimes eat too much. So I'm fixing both issues slowly. I am also starting to exercise.
    Woah, Well, at least you exercise, i rarely, but i don't have much inspiration to do so anyways.
    08-29-2013 06:14 AM
    Woah, Well, at least you exercise, i rarely, but i don't have much inspiration to do so anyways.
    I just started exercising. At least your young enough to set yourself to better eating habits. That's a good thing.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-29-2013 06:15 AM
    What's the woah for? :P
    08-29-2013 06:15 AM
    What's the woah for? :P
    Don't mean to offend you, but your age surprised me! :)
    08-29-2013 06:17 AM
    Don't mean to offend you, but your age surprised me! :)
    I'm not offended. LOL! People get old. It's part of life. :)
    08-29-2013 06:18 AM
    We are nearing 500 posts to 5,000! :D
    I'm not offended. LOL! People get old. It's part of life. :)
    True. :)
    And thus it stalls... oh well, was fun while it lasted. :)

Hey Chregu I know this is probably not in your area of expertise but though you might find this interesting: BBC News - Earth life 'may have come from Mars'

The comments are interesting too. o.O
    Very interesting. But certainly not my area of expertise, even though my master degree says "Biophysics" I don't know anything about the biophysical background of this article :)
    08-29-2013 06:19 AM
    True. :)
    Mind you I don't feel old. Though my body from time to time reminds me that I'm getting up there. :P
    08-29-2013 06:20 AM
    Very interesting. But certainly not my area of expertise, even though my master degree says "Biophysics" I don't know anything about the biophysical background of this article :)
    I like science and I think biology is fastinating, as long as I don't have to cut things open. :P What is your expertise in?
    08-29-2013 06:21 AM
    I like science and I think biology is fastinating, as long as I don't have to cut things open. :P What is your expertise in?
    I don't have any? I have only mastered in biophysics, because the laboratory I did my thesis in focuses on biophysics and we didn't know what else to put on the form ;-)

Basically I have established a variety of techniques in this laboratory, mostly by doing a lot of biochemistry and microscopy.
    08-29-2013 06:23 AM
    Mind you I don't feel old. Though my body from time to time reminds me that I'm getting up there. :P
    Like my legs that don't take 4 times running a week anymore... but reducing to 3 times a week seems to work, I don't have any pain at the moment.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-29-2013 06:24 AM
    I don't have any? I have only mastered in biophysics, because the laboratory I did my thesis in focuses on biophysics and we didn't know what else to put on the form ;-)

Basically I have established a variety of techniques in this laboratory, mostly by doing a lot of biochemistry and microscopy.
    Ah. So do you have an idea of what your PhD will be in?
    08-29-2013 06:24 AM
    I've had to cut open stuff in biology lab.... It was not pretty.
    I've cut open shark, fish, chicken head, cockroach, and egg with a live chick embryo inside.
    And im vegetarian.
    Those were the days I went hungry. I couldn't bring myself to eat on those days.
    08-29-2013 06:25 AM
    I have hopes to start app development for Windows Phone.

The fact i can choose my classes and IT related works was my first option, it's gonna be fun!

I have to wait until 2015 to start serious programming though. :(
    08-29-2013 06:26 AM
    I've had to cut open stuff in biology lab.... It was not pretty.
    I've cut open shark, fish, chicken head, cockroach, and egg with a live chick embryo inside.
    And im vegetarian.
    Those were the days I went hungry. I couldn't bring myself to eat on those days.
    I think even being a meat eater it is sometimes difficult to watch stuff like that. Part of the problem of the 'buy things in grocery store environment' I grew up in. You lose sight of where your food comes from and what impact it has.
    mpt15 likes this.
    08-29-2013 06:27 AM
    I have hopes to start app development for Windows Phone.

The fact i can choose my classes and IT related works was my first option, it's gonna be fun!

I have to wait until 2015 to start serious programming though. :(
    You could always learn online. There's tonnes of online content to learn from. I have to admit that it's not my favorite way to learn but it's a starting point.
    08-29-2013 06:28 AM
    Like my legs that don't take 4 times running a week anymore... but reducing to 3 times a week seems to work, I don't have any pain at the moment.
    I have a pain in my heel that I have no idea where it came from or what it's there. I need to to get it checked out.
    08-29-2013 06:29 AM
    Ah. So do you have an idea of what your PhD will be in?
    I've told you before :P
    08-29-2013 06:29 AM
157,273 ... 175176177178179 ...