how would you know ;) ..hmmmmmmm
    Didn't you read my full comment? :-/

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-11-2014 11:54 AM
    Didn't you read my full comment? :-/

I did and im teasing you
    03-11-2014 11:55 AM
    A lot of Americans have a very narrow view of the world outside the US. Some don't even know where Canada is...
    Some Americans don't know where Canada is? Who? Kids under 5?

03-11-2014 11:55 AM
    I did and im teasing you
    I just don't want people to think I'm a "drinker", and I'm doing it "illegally".

03-11-2014 11:56 AM
    where is Canada ....is it that one was a red leaf and say ay after every sentence ....but anyways that is true I met people who don't know where Canada is at :/
    It's 'eh' not 'ay' and I'm not surprised you've met people like that... however scary that may seem to me in this day and age.

Also, not all Canadians are like that, for example, me.
    03-11-2014 11:56 AM
    Some Americans don't know where Canada is? Who? Kids under 5?
    Trust me, they exist. However scary that may sound. There are people who have never left their little town and find the nearest 'big' town scary. I've met people like this. I've also been in some small towns in the US where I felt like 'fresh meat' for the locals to help with their inbreeding issues.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-11-2014 11:57 AM
    It's 'eh' not 'ay' and I'm not surprised you've met people like that... however scary that may seem to me in this day and age.

Also, not all Canadians are like that, for example, me.
    I know im just playing with that but sadly I have met people who don't know where their other countries are at
    03-11-2014 12:00 PM
    Trust me, they exist. However scary that may sound. There are people who have never left their little town and find the nearest 'big' town scary. I've met people like this. I've also been in some small towns in the US where I felt like 'fresh meat' for the locals to help with their inbreeding issues.
    Sounds like fun!

However, in this case they would probably not be big fans of rubbers, what brings up this nasty disease issue ;-)
    03-11-2014 12:01 PM
    ewwwwwwww
    03-11-2014 12:01 PM
    03-11-2014 12:02 PM
    Trust me, they exist. However scary that may sound.
    That is. But tbh, USA doesn't deserve its reputation of having "dumb" people. We may get bad rankings for acedemics on the CHARTS, but we are very creative. We do have the major tech giants here. Apple, Microsoft, Google. We also have more, like Intel...

03-11-2014 12:05 PM
    That is. But tbh, USA doesn't deserve its reputation of having "dumb" people. We may get bad rankings for acedemics on the CHARTS, but we are very creative. We do have the major tech giants here. Apple, Microsoft, Google. We also have more, like Intel...
    The USA is an enormous country. And it's a country with issues. There are regions with a strong industry and a high standard in education, and there are regions in which these standards apply much less. I think a farmer boy from Nebraska couldn't care less about international issues and where what country lies. And why should he?

What doesn't mean that there are not well educated people in Nebraska, don't get me wrong.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-11-2014 12:09 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-11-2014 12:17 PM

I'm not saying all Americans are dumb or that the US is full of idiots (excluding the politicians of course :P) but there are many places in the US where education is poor and the over emphasis on sport in a lot of colleges and universities is not conductive to a high level of education. Many put more money into sports than any other part of their programs. Also education is being continuously undermined by some groups with certain agenda. Texas, for example has a lot of say, way too much, for what kids learn in school.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-11-2014 12:19 PM
    Yeah, go to a bookstore and destroy new books. Sounds like fun. People will really appreciate it when there is stuff scratched into their new books.
    03-11-2014 12:20 PM
    I miss the 90's comedy [IMG][/IMG]
    03-11-2014 12:24 PM
    cat attack [IMG][/IMG]
    03-11-2014 12:25 PM
    go bread ![IMG][/IMG]
    03-11-2014 12:26 PM
    Great. Stuff I can't see but cant be bothered seeing anyway.
    03-11-2014 12:28 PM
    You wouldn't care much about it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-11-2014 12:29 PM
    but does rue agree
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-11-2014 12:33 PM
    fine you win
    You wouldn't care much about it.
    I thought it was funny :P
    fine you win
    ? I'm on the app and have issues with images. Also my connection is not great. GiFs take too long to load.
    03-11-2014 12:35 PM
    Not forgetting I'm not a fan of GIFs.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-11-2014 12:37 PM
144,438 ... 17681769177017711772 ...