I went to the Wikipedia article about Saudi Arabia and when I started to read I thought, well, it seems nice enough there. Then I came to this part:

I probably will never set a foot into this country :/
    yikes :/
    03-12-2014 10:19 AM
    Omg!! I can't stop laughing....hahahaha wiki needs to collect the information again =))))
    Public stoning was practiced a lot before even beheading....there is a mosque known as the beheading mosque....every friday people were beheaded if they committed a crime....but now it's just a mosque!! :p
    bad Wikipedia !!!:P
    hope4wp likes this.
    03-12-2014 10:20 AM
    I've never heard of lingonberry it's not even in my dictionary
    must be a berth that had lingo :P
    03-12-2014 10:21 AM
    I went to the Wikipedia article about Saudi Arabia and when I started to read I thought, well, it seems nice enough there. Then I came to this part:

I probably will never set a foot into this country :/
    That's generally how I feel. I know some African countries are still bad about sorcery and witchcraft too. Usually children. That baffles me to no end. Neither exists. Superstition runs rife in the world still. I sometimes wonder what century I'm living in. :/
    sahib lopez likes this.
    And almost 65% Arab youngsters are gays :p so the homo thingy should be neglected
    must be a berth that had lingo :P
    Like a talking berry :O
    03-12-2014 10:22 AM
    I've never heard of lingonberry it's not even in my dictionary
    Vaccinium vitis-idaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a very common Scandinavian berry. I've seen it in the wild and picked it. Along with wild blueberries.
    03-12-2014 10:23 AM
    And almost 65% Arab youngsters are gays :p so the homo thingy should be neglected
    ehhhhh😖 well then that's scary to know so if I were to go there I could get hit on by a guy 😳
    Like a talking berry :O
    yup a talking berry 😎
    That's a high number....
    03-12-2014 10:24 AM
    ehhhhh well then that's scary to know so if I were to go there I could get hit on by a guy
    And your problem with that is?
    Chregu likes this.
    03-12-2014 10:24 AM
    Vaccinium vitis-idaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a very common Scandinavian berry. I've seen it in the wild and picked it. Along with wild blueberries.
    Wow that's red!
    03-12-2014 10:25 AM
    ehhhhh😖 well then that's scary to know so if I were to go there I could get hit on by a guy 😳
    Almost everyone gets hit on by a guy....i guess they're more bisexual....
    03-12-2014 10:27 AM
    Wow that's red!
    Yes and very sour. They need to put a bit of sugar in when they make the jam. It's simply inedible otherwise.

What's very interesting is this berry - Rubus chamaemorus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had these on my wedding cake.
    03-12-2014 10:28 AM
    Sexuality is not black and white as most people think. It's more a slidding scale. Most people don't like to admit to feelings one way or the other.
    hope4wp likes this.
    03-12-2014 10:29 AM
    The other issue is that Shaib tends to think all gay people are guys. Funny since I've met a few lesbians.
    03-12-2014 10:31 AM
    Omg!! I can't stop laughing....hahahaha wiki needs to collect the information again =))))
    Public stoning was practiced a lot before even beheading....there is a mosque known as the beheading mosque....every friday people were beheaded if they committed a crime....but now it's just a mosque!! :p
    So I read what my government thinks about traveling to this country.

Reisehinweise Saudi-Arabien

Basically, if you go there as a tourist, go in a guided group. And if you make any mistakes you'll probably get hit by a stick. Also, Saudi people are terrible car drivers, so better don't drive at all. Then they say there are certain regions you shouldn't go at all, and there's always the issue of the unstable region near Saudi Arabia.

Well, I still think I prefer France, the risk of doing something wrong seems much lower :P
    03-12-2014 10:31 AM
    The other issue is that Shaib tends to think all gay people are guys. Funny since I've met a few lesbians.
    from the isle of Lesbos?
    03-12-2014 10:33 AM
    from the isle of Lesbos?
    LOL! Well, they didn't say but there were two women and they seemed to really like each other.
    03-12-2014 10:35 AM
    Yes and very sour. They need to put a bit of sugar in when they make the jam. It's simply inedible otherwise.

What's very interesting is this berry - Rubus chamaemorus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had these on my wedding cake.
    It's like cotton except in a more solid form
    03-12-2014 10:37 AM
    It's like cotton except in a more solid form
    They're a bit tart but nice. They grow in a strange place. The jam is nice. :)
    03-12-2014 10:39 AM
    So I read what my government thinks about traveling to this country.

Reisehinweise Saudi-Arabien

Basically, if you go there as a tourist, go in a guided group. And if you make any mistakes you'll probably get hit by a stick. Also, Saudi people are terrible car drivers, so better don't drive at all. Then they say there are certain regions you shouldn't go at all, and there's always the issue of the unstable region near Saudi Arabia.

Well, I still think I prefer France, the risk of doing something wrong seems much lower :P
    The people writing this stuff should really do his homework....and Saudi people drive as in the movie the fast and the furious....lol but what wrong are you gonna do?? :p
    03-12-2014 10:46 AM
    And your problem with that is?
    why would I want to get hit on by a guy ? :/
    03-12-2014 10:51 AM
    I know the differences between bi, gay,and lesbian but she said gay so I thought guy
    03-12-2014 10:52 AM
    when frozen meats metal :P
    03-12-2014 10:52 AM
143,611 ... 17801781178217831784 ...