that guy made it look so easy and awesome !! :P
    03-12-2014 10:55 AM
    why would I want to get hit on by a guy ? :/
    You still don't get it. I said, what is your issue with it? So someone hits on you, so what? Take as a compliment and move on. Women have to deal with it all the time.
    03-12-2014 10:58 AM
    I know the differences between bi, gay,and lesbian but she said gay so I thought guy
    Lesbian = gay. Homosexual = gay. Bisexual = either or. Though some people think bi's are confused. Gay =/= guy. So no you didn't know the difference like you thought.
    03-12-2014 10:59 AM
    You still don't get it. I said, what is your issue with it? So someone hits on you., so what? Take as a compliment and move on. Women have to deal with it all the time.
    by other guys , that I can understand and when girls hit on other guys I get that too. my thing is ok your gay cool but don't be gay towards me
    03-12-2014 11:01 AM
    Lesbian = gay. Homosexual = gay. Bisexual = either or. Though some people think bi's are confused. Gay =/= guy. So no you didn't know the difference like you thought.
    if that that case why do we have different names for what they are. why not stay with one name?
    03-12-2014 11:02 AM
    by other guys , that I can understand and when girls hit on other guys I get that too. my thing is ok your gay cool but don't be gay towards me
    Sigh. So what would happen if a guy hit on you then? It's quite possible in this day and age. Would you hit him? What would you do in that situation? Run away?
    03-12-2014 11:04 AM
    if that that case why do we have different names for what they are. why not stay with one name?
    There is one name, homosexual if you're referring to a person of that persuation in the right technical term. Gay if you want to use an easier name. The other names are categories. Nothing more.
    03-12-2014 11:06 AM
    Sigh. So what would happen if a guy hit on you then? It's quite possible in this day and age. Would you hit him? What would you do in that situation? Run away?
    i would walk away. there is not reason to yell at him or hit him.
    03-12-2014 11:07 AM
    i would walk away. there is not reason to yell at him or hit him.
    Can't you just simply say, thanks but I'm not gay? It's really simple. Doesn't hurt you to be polite. It shouldn't scare you that someone finds you attractive regardless of their sexual orientation.

Young people. Sigh.
    03-12-2014 11:09 AM
    There is one name, homosexual if you're referring to a person of that persuation in the right technical term. Gay if you want to use an easier name. The other names are categories. Nothing more.
    i think its to make it more easier to understand what the person is referring to. like i would use lesbian if i was talking about a girl bi if they go both way or gay for a guy. it gets the message across instead
    03-12-2014 11:10 AM
    I think there's something we can all agree on. It's time a new WP high-end device is released internationally.
    ...with a 5 inch screen. All I want is an Icon with microSD and Glace.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-12-2014 11:11 AM
    I never understood that also . As native "American " English some people look down at people who can't speak English right but then some go about their business with bad English themselves :o

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    No, it doesn't. I'm on lunch break, getting some greasy Chinese food.

Meanwhile there was a building collapse (2 in fact) in the nearby neighborhood. Hopefully people are unharmed. Lots of smoke in the area...
    03-12-2014 11:12 AM
    I would like to see the WP8.1 devices release the day after the build then I woke up and realised it properly be mid April.
    Dan said no to being released around the time of //build. :(

03-12-2014 11:12 AM
    i think its to make it more easier to understand what the person is referring to. like i would use lesbian if i was talking about a girl bi if they go both way or gay for a guy. it gets the message across instead
    Some people do use the terms like that but in reality it doesn't need to be that complicated. In the past certain terms were used as insults, still are today. So I prefer to just stick to gay in general.
    03-12-2014 11:13 AM
    Can't you just simply say, thanks but I'm not gay? It's really simple. Doesn't hurt you to be polite. It shouldn't scare you that someone finds you attractive regardless of their sexual orientation.

Young people. Sigh.
    it wouldn't scare me its just more of a " the hell" moment

Meanwhile there was a building collapse (2 in fact) in the nearby neighborhood. Hopefully people are unharmed. Lots of smoke in the area...
    I heard about that. I was wondering if you were near it and ok. Good to know. Any ideas on what happened yet?

oh yeah i saw that on the news . i do wonder how that happened
    03-12-2014 11:14 AM
    ...with a 5 inch screen. All I want is an Icon with microSD and Glace.

and removable battery !!!!!
    03-12-2014 11:14 AM
    it wouldn't scare me its just more of a " the hell" moment
    Remove your prejudices and realise people are just people. That may help. You're still young and brash and things still bother you obviously. It's a symptom of your youth and being male. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-12-2014 11:15 AM
    and removable battery !!!!!
    Most people don't care for that as much anymore. Please stop commenting on removable batteries, you mention it too much...

N_LaRUE likes this.

Young people. Sigh.
    Or even better, no thank you I'm not interested.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    As tomorrow awaits pipetting hell, I already prepared a little bit. Now I go home.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-12-2014 11:16 AM
    Whatever works.
    03-12-2014 11:20 AM
    Most people don't care for that as much anymore. Please stop commenting on removable batteries, you mention it too much...

i like removable battery. i can say the same thing about you and saying that you want the icon with micro sd and glance . that's a wish list you want, so how come i cant say i want removable battery?
    03-12-2014 11:21 AM
    or " nah man i don't roll that way" ;P
    03-12-2014 11:21 AM
143,631 ... 17811782178317841785 ...