WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Should i take it seriously? Because my mind is already ****** up! :confused:
NOOO :D well you can take it either way ..... if you don't well then im not taking seriously but if you do then I am taken seriously :p.....ok that was confusing .....how bout don't take it seriously :cool:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

NOOO :D well you can take it either way ..... if you don't well then im not taking seriously but if you do then I am taken seriously :p.....ok that was confusing .....how bout don't take it seriously :cool:
Uhhhh i should just read it again tomorrow

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

And when i went to the doctor again....he saw my leg and asked what are these scars? And i just said i have been in a lot of accidents *with tears in my eyes*....and he gave me a weird look....what would I say? My ex hit me as such?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And when i went to the doctor again....he saw my leg and asked what are these scars? And i just said i have been in a lot of accidents *with tears in my eyes*....and he gave me a weird look....what would I say? My ex hit me as such?
depends how you want to go about this ....you could say it ...maybe he could help you or you could tell him and ignore you and just go and examine you :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now I am really tempted to try out a Samsung WP device :)

The Ativ S is cool man. Expansys USA has the 16GB unlocked for $234. I saw it for $220 once with them and flipped out. My friend back home asked me to get one for him and he loves it. I would have bought one but I don't want anything over 4.6" as my daily driver.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

depends how you want to go about this ....you could say it ...maybe he could help you or you could tell him and ignore you and just go and examine you :/
Those are just scars when he used to hit me....i got huge cuts :/ :( but this is Saudi Arabia and we both would be in jail....good thing I'm not in contact with him

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Those are just scars when he used to hit me....i got huge cuts :/ :( but this is Saudi Arabia and we both would be in jail....good thing I'm not in contact with him

im telling you I can egg his house ....since snowflake didn't let me I want to egg someone house :evil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss