And I'm off have a nice day and rue maybe you will get better today :p?

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    03-15-2014 12:05 PM
    So snowflake hates bing :p yikes D:
    I don't hate it, it's just utterly useless here.
    MSFTisMIA and unstoppablekem like this.
    03-15-2014 12:43 PM
    Enjoy the party.
    03-15-2014 12:44 PM
    I don't hate it, it's just utterly useless here.
    Don't blame you a bit. I love it but then it's not useless and limited for me. I'd be less than thrilled if I wasn't getting the performance and benefits someplace else was getting. I think I'd still use it over Google though. But that's due to my Google free stance.
    Chregu and WanderingTraveler like this.
    03-15-2014 01:38 PM
    Why, the only difference is that glance is on?

I set it for that hand waving thing. It's not super useful, but it's super cool ;-)

I think I'll get a Lumia 930 if it's any good anyway. But I shouldn't get it right away, it's a WP after all, prices will go down at least a 100 Swiss Francs during the first 2 months.
    They won't add the functionality I'm thinking because the idea of glance is to see information quickly. Personally, if they did it how I'm thinking, for people who don't use the locks screen at all, that's better, especially if you add a lock icon and a darker version of the PIN entry screen. But, that's why I'm a guessed and not an engineer...

Good plan. I think I'm going to stay current and get a 925 within the next two weeks. Personally, I don't think anything that comes out will have me rushing for a newer phone.
    stmav, Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-15-2014 01:41 PM
    No I didn't get time yesterday and I'm going out today maybe tomorrow.

I been reading about the SONY WP8.1 device it might get announced at build.
    I'm still skeptical of this because Android allows Sony to have push their PS integration. Would MSFT really allow PS games, even if it would be under the OEM section?
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-15-2014 01:43 PM
    British people are funny. A nice day outside (I had to go shopping regardless of my illness) it's just 16C but people are wearing shorts and t-shirts and sandals. You'd swear it was a lot hotter! :P

I still feel like crap btw. No cravings for brains yet. :P
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 03-15-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    03-15-2014 02:27 PM
    British people are funny. A nice day outside (I had to go shopping regardless of my illness) it's just 16C but people are wearing shorts and t-shirts and sandals. You'd swear it was a lot hotter! :P

I still feel like crap btw. Not cravings for brains yet. :P
    It's not much different here with the shorts and sandals. I'm guilty of that myself. If it's 60F, I'll throw the shorts on for comfort.
    03-15-2014 02:46 PM
    It's not much different here with the shorts and sandals. I'm guilty of that myself. If it's 60F, I'll throw the shorts on for comfort.

I've found it hard to acclimatize to the UK weather. Not sure why that is. I guess if I hadn't been sick it would have been better but I still wouldn't have worn shorts and sandals. I'm talking flip flops here. Things you wear to the beach. I live a good 1-2 hours away from a beach.
    03-15-2014 03:09 PM

No luck unfortunately. I was feeling a bit better earlier but now I'm running a fever again. :/ I'm also in some pain due to all the coughing. My neck is not very happy with me.
    03-15-2014 03:15 PM
    I've found it hard to acclimatize to the UK weather. Not sure why that is. I guess if I hadn't been sick it would have been better but I still wouldn't have worn shorts and sandals. I'm talking flip flops here. Things you wear to the beach. I live a good 1-2 hours away from a beach.
    The thing with the flip flops started a while back. We are nowhere near a beach either. But both of my sons and their friends have several pair and wear them when they are wearing shorts. I leave a pair by the back door for going out on the patio or in the back yard. Of course once we hit our scorching summers it's barefoot city.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-15-2014 03:19 PM
    Girlfriend is at a concert and I told her I'd pick her up at the train station after it. The main act has not even begun, it's 11 p.m. now. I guess it's time for another round of Diablo 3 ;-)
    stmav and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-15-2014 05:58 PM
    Hmmm...quietly looking around and seeing that the unlocked 925 is still too expensive for my tastes...am wondering if I should just get the t-mobile version for $250...thoughts?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    03-15-2014 07:09 PM
    Well, me and my brother have been playing quite a bit of GTA 5 recently, it's pretty good. :)
    03-15-2014 08:54 PM
    Dunkin' donuts yummmmyyyyy!!!
    03-15-2014 09:05 PM
    I'm still skeptical of this because Android allows Sony to have push their PS integration. Would MSFT really allow PS games, even if it would be under the OEM section?
    There not much PS integration apart from the PS4 app there is a store for PS approved games but it really bad and only has about 20 - 30 games that are over price they can range from 0.99 to 6 most games costing 3, I played a few free game from that store which were extremely bad.

I dont think MS has to worry about this.
    03-15-2014 09:05 PM
    There not much PS integration apart from the PS4 app there is a store for PS approved games but it really bad and only has about 20 - 30 games that are over price they can range from 0.99 to 6 most games costing 3, I played a few free game from that store which were extremely bad.

I dont think MS has to worry about this.
    While I don't think Sony has fully made the transition to integrate their PS offerings into their devices yet...but maybe with selling off their PC division maybe they will do so this year...

03-15-2014 10:11 PM
    Just realised that we are past the halfway point to 50,000!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-15-2014 10:13 PM
    Just realised that we are past the halfway point to 50,000!
    Not sure why BP didn't just put it to 100K, but I'm not qualified enough in the ways of cake to understand what happens between BP's ears...

LMZR and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-15-2014 10:29 PM
    Not sure why BP didn't just put it to 100K, but I'm not qualified enough in the ways of cake to understand what happens between BP's ears...

Because people would probably be overwhelmed.
    03-15-2014 10:31 PM
    Ugh, just had two set's of Jehovah's Witnesses arrive at my front door.

Their pestering just furtherly confirms my anti-religious stance, By saying that, that doesn't mean i despise or hate people who come from any religion (Except JW's and Scientologists) but i am not very religious as a result of these two cults.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-15-2014 10:44 PM
    Because people would probably be overwhelmed.
    That's a very kind way of putting it. I think one needs to be very very qualified in looking between BP's ears...

03-15-2014 10:45 PM
    Ugh, just had two set's of Jehovah's Witnesses arrive at my front door.

Their pestering just furtherly confirms my anti-religious stance, By saying that, that doesn't mean i despise or hate people who come from any religion (Except JW's and Scientologists) but i am not very religious as a result of these two cults.
    I'm glad I live in a neighborhood that is gated...
    LMZR likes this.
    03-15-2014 10:51 PM
    That's a very kind way of putting it. I think one needs to be very very qualified in looking between BP's ears...

?
    03-15-2014 10:52 PM
    So snowflake hates bing :p yikes D:

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    Sadly, Bing sucks in most places outside the US. So I understand why.
    03-15-2014 10:53 PM
145,237 ... 17991800180118021803 ...