I'm glad I live in a neighborhood that is gated...
    I live in the highest point in a court, and yeah...

I'm pretty annoyed i have deal with these cultists freaks now.
    03-15-2014 10:53 PM
    Sadly, Bing sucks in most places outside the US. So I understand why.
    Bing is OK in Australia, not much more than a Search engine and a mediocre map service here.
    03-15-2014 10:54 PM
    We lost our baseball game. :'(

We did come in 2nd place in the tournament though! Got a big trophy! :D
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-15-2014 10:56 PM
    Ugh, just had two set's of Jehovah's Witnesses arrive at my front door.

Their pestering just furtherly confirms my anti-religious stance, By saying that, that doesn't mean i despise or hate people who come from any religion (Except JW's and Scientologists) but i am not very religious as a result of these two cults.
    Got a story there.

There was a guy I knew in my old community where I grew up that was a Jehovah's Witness. So one Sunday they were walking the street and he passed by my house. I was in the yard and of course, he stopped by to minister to me. I was fine with his visit because they already knew not to stop at my house or knock unless they saw someone in the yard. I learned a few things from him that day, including why you when you wear a stripe or plaid shirt you MUST wear a Plain tie...

Here's what I mean. He was in a pair of slacks with vertical pinstripes, a plaid shirt AND a diagonally striped tie. He was running all over the place it was hard to not laugh at his attire. You knew NO ONE was gonna listen to him the rest of that day, so I had to oblige...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    LMZR, sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and 1 others like this.
    03-15-2014 10:56 PM

I don't want to sound clueless and "religiously racist", but are JW's Mormon? I think they are, but idk. And JW's are the missionaries, right?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-15-2014 10:57 PM
    I don't want to sound clueless and "religiously racist", but are JW's Mormon? I think they are, but idk. And JW's are the missionaries, right?
    They are not the same.

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-15-2014 10:58 PM
    They are not the same.

Not the same to which question I had?
    03-15-2014 11:00 PM
    I don't actually know if they are Mormon, but they are easily missionaries, unfortunately cults are starting to make waves here, Scientology is expanding their "Church" heavily amongst Australia and Jehovah's Witnesses are just plain annoying.
    03-15-2014 11:01 PM
    Got a story there.

There was a guy I knew in my old community where I grew up that was a Jehovah's Witness. So one Sunday they were walking the street and he passed by my house. I was in the yard and of course, he stopped by to minister to me. I was fine with his visit because they already knew not to stop at my house or knock unless they saw someone in the yard. I learned a few things from him that day, including why you when you wear a stripe or plaid shirt you MUST wear a Plain tie...

Here's what I mean. He was in a pair of slacks with vertical pinstripes, a plaid shirt AND a diagonally striped tie. He was running all over the place it was hard to not laugh at his attire. You knew NO ONE was gonna listen to him the rest of that day, so I had to oblige...

We don't have the JW's dress stupid like that, but they do wear old fashioned styled clothing and i feel sorry for the ones whom are in my age group and have to live with the bull**** they do.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-15-2014 11:03 PM
    I don't actually know if they are Mormon, but they are easily missionaries, unfortunately cults are starting to make waves here, Scientology is expanding their "Church" heavily amongst Australia and Jehovah's Witnesses are just plain annoying.
    If you Bing/Google it, you'll see that JW and Mormons may come from a somewhat similar ballpark, they're ultimately not the same.

03-15-2014 11:28 PM
    We don't have the JW's dress stupid like that, but they do wear old fashioned styled clothing and i feel sorry for the ones whom are in my age group and have to live with the bull**** they do.
    Yes, it is tough when you have to grow up young in stuff like that. But people make those choices because at that time they feel they've founds what works for them.

03-15-2014 11:30 PM
    Sometimes you gamble and lose. It is funny because I took a chance on buying that 925 to repair it. Now it looks to be a bit of a money pit and I may end up getting a t-mobile version (something I wanted to avoid based on their treatment of the 810). The sad part is the combined cash I'll end up spending would have gotten me an international unlocked model if I had just bitten the bullet and went that route in the first place.

Moral of the story: sometimes you can outsmart yourself, because the grass isn't always greener when you go the cheaper route...

03-16-2014 12:33 AM
    No luck unfortunately. I was feeling a bit better earlier but now I'm running a fever again. :/ I'm also in some pain due to all the coughing. My neck is not very happy with me.
    bummer sucks that you are suck :/ at least you get time to rest :P
    03-16-2014 01:04 AM
    Ugh, just had two set's of Jehovah's Witnesses arrive at my front door.

Their pestering just furtherly confirms my anti-religious stance, By saying that, that doesn't mean i despise or hate people who come from any religion (Except JW's and Scientologists) but i am not very religious as a result of these two cults.
    to be honest I have a friend who is a jw and DAMN he is the nicest guy ive ever and I mean ever and I learned about them and I was the same as you I thought they were a cult and they are far from a cult. a cult I belive is localized but they are world wide. no matter where you you go you will find them ;) even in Russia.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-16-2014 01:06 AM
    I'm glad I live in a neighborhood that is gated...
    doesn't mean you are safe ;) like I said I have a few friends who are jw and they do try to get their word out to everyone :)
    03-16-2014 01:08 AM

:/ I hope you don't think about all of them like that. once you get to know them you will never meet anyone who Is true their teachings in the bible. they aren't out to shove their teachings down your throat or anything. they are doing what they learn and want to share it ;P
    03-16-2014 01:11 AM
    We lost our baseball game. :'(

We did come in 2nd place in the tournament though! Got a big trophy! :D
    nobody remembers the team who got 2nd place ;) ...kidding ...well next time it will be better if you face them and beat them >>:)
    03-16-2014 01:12 AM
    Got a story there.

I do ask why wear funny looking outfits :P
    03-16-2014 01:13 AM
    nah Mormons only go door to door for 2yrs then stop .... jws go on for forever and ever since the year 1870 maybe earlier but anyways jws are missionaries. they go to different countries to spread their word
    unstoppablekem and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-16-2014 01:16 AM
    I told that to my jw friend and he said nah " its ok we get that a lot and I don't blame them" but he did tell me that its "not easy talking to people at their houses, they sometimes threaten to kill us, thorw stuff at us, make fun of us , call the cops on us , yell at us , shut the front door at us. its not easy but we still do it because we( jw) enjoy doing it " for that I admire what they do I couldn't get up at 5 am to do that
    03-16-2014 01:20 AM
    to be honest you don't have to feel sorry for them because if they are doing it they are choosing to do it. they are never forced to be a jw they can leave when they want to but they chose to stay
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-16-2014 01:21 AM
    doesn't mean you are safe ;) like I said I have a few friends who are jw and they do try to get their word out to everyone :)
    My gated community is full of older people, so...
    03-16-2014 01:22 AM
    If you Bing/Google it, you'll see that JW and Mormons may come from a somewhat similar ballpark, they're ultimately not the same.

this^ though Mormons follow one of the teaches of some guy called joseph while jws follow the teaches of jesus
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-16-2014 01:24 AM
    nobody remembers the team who got 2nd place ;) ...kidding ...well next time it will be better if you face them and beat them >>:)
    We won't face them again this season, as this was a friendly tournament, and they are two divisions ahead of us. The games that actually count and the teams we face that are in our division will be next week...
    03-16-2014 01:24 AM
    My gated community is full of older people, so...
    nope if there is one thing I learned from my friend. they find ways :) they wont be there physically but they use letters to get though that
    03-16-2014 01:25 AM
145,242 ... 18001801180218031804 ...